What's Russia's game in Asia?

What's Russia's game in Asia?

They just joined in an agreement to build a supergrid for electricity with China, Japan and Korea.

Are they planning to cuck America out of Asia?

cleantechnica.com/2016/09/21/china-japan-russia-south-korea-plan-renewable-energy-super-grid/

Yes.

>Bunch of neighbouring counties plan to inprove their infrustructure a little bit
>THAT'S AGAINST AMERICA YOU COMMIE DIPSHITS
wut?

russia isn't allowed to participate with american allies.

its against the constitution and it will trigger war.

>China
>American ally

Japan and Korea are there as well

but regarding
You do know the chinese are all over us's allies. They're building our nuclear units.

>russia isn't allowed
>leaf

>What's Russia's game in Asia?

The game is that they're not a wealthy country and are looking to solve their power issues in a way that's cheaper and more robust. China is also looking at the bottom line and it's not looking good. They're expanding their electricity generation faster than anyone else but it's not enough.

>you will live long enough to see continent vs continent wars

>neighbouring countries decided to create a joint infrastructure in their own country
>hurrr this is a conspiracy against america

lol dumb russian does this make u mad? (lol xD)

>Senkaku Islands
Delet this

>Iturup
>Takeshima
>Senkaku

The Russians don't spearhead anything in East Asia. They cannot even keep up with economic projects they sign on with China. China will have to lead the charge and drag Russia along with it. Russia gets the benefit of the US being blocked by the Chinese-led program

t. chinese diaspora

>fifth generation
>still hate the Japs

dumb frog poster kys

>reddit
No u

shit attempt at shitposting m8

>posts literal reddit frog
>"no u reddit"

I wasn't trying to but whatever

That was the only chinese related pic I had

fucking rude

we russians love Chinese Cock

Putin loves Russia but he is BAKA :D

>you hate Trump, dumb cuck
>Pepe is our meme u normies REEEE
>lol I don't know why people hate reddit so i'm just going to call everyone that hates me a redditor.
>i-im cool now right guys, i mean ive been browsing for almost a year now im basically an old fag xD

>getting mad over a frog
>not reddit
lmoa

I don't want to fight anymore