Post your city's light rail

Post your city's light rail.

Not invited: citylets without light rail systems.

Hey fellow edmontonfag :)

Portland's light rail system is okay, except that it's full of bums, and protestors sometimes shut parts of it down for various reasons.

Does this count ?

these loud monstrosities

My girlfriend moved to a place called Sthrathcona, is it a good or a bad place?

Strathcona/Whyte Ave. is one of the nicest parts of the city.

Tallinn reporting in

>city's light rail
you mean trams, or some kind of short trains that work outside of the main part of a city? If the latter then it's pic related

I really like your country, Eesti.

but if you mean trams, then my city has several types, including Canadian Bombardiers, pic related

Holy shit that´s ugly

plus Polish Pesa

So, you have better trams than fucking Sweden.

The oppressor and fear of car drivers

I don't think, Nordic countries have really well developed public transportation. We simply produce a lot of buses, trams etc. We also have this older type, it's from another Polish company - Konstal. Generally speaing my city has some really strange system with several different types of trams.

Also there is no comparison, for example I saw one documentary about public transportation in Mexico City and it's huuuuge. We don't have anything this big here.

Ive been to Sweden, and this looks much better than theirs.

It's a nice place mostly, hipster/artist sort of area.

What did you do there? Tourism, business, education?

Tourism, went to Norway, Denmark, Finland and Estonia also.

I really liked Estonia. Is Poland and the rest of the Baltics = Estonia?

Hmm... it's hard to say, if you mean the level of life/consumption/development then our countries seem to be quite similar (although Estonians implemented some great electronic system that allows you to deal with all official matters through the Internet), but I only visited Lithuania and Latvia, never Estonia.

Tram thread?

Tram thread.

c u t e

nice

From inside.

Outside

o v e r c r o w d

looks great, imho

if i'm gonna die i'm gonna die historic on the fury road