Do you think male members of a band get to fuck the female members often?

Do you think male members of a band get to fuck the female members often?

probably not likely unless they were in a relationship prior to forming the band

yeah, female musicians are sluts

Do you think female members of a band get to fuck the male members often?

Only in the patrician bands.

Do you think hell exists?

No, male musicians are losers

im so jealous of that one male who was in Rockbitch

Yeah probably.

No, definitely not.

Kill yourselves, please

No, most bands seem to keep it together and maybe the chick dates one of the dudes. Except for Fleetwood Mac, they were all sleeping around but it was the 70's they were all doing coke.

Yes, AC/DC sings about it all the time.

shut up fag

im in a band and my female lead singer refuses to fuck me

Yeah, the carpenters.

On a serious note, some people have speculated that there was some creepy family sexual abuse that went on behind the scenes that contributed to Karen's mental illness/anorexia.

you just know

Not in any bands any that are ambitious/talented that actually go somewhere. Their not gonna fuck up their career over sex. Now a chick in your local 'just for fun' hobby moonlighting band, yeah she's probably getting fucked.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

evian bottle/10 copypasta

B A B Y T A M P O N B O Y

A

B

Y

T

A

M

P

O

N

B

O

Y

nah m89, that ugly rat is a blatant dyke feminiist and these 2 are kinda autistic

We already covered this ground. See pleb.

> form a band with a girl
> she's the singer because everyone expects her to be, 'cuz she's a girl
> hit on her, making her uncomfortable
> tensions in the band are raised, you're an instrumentalist who can be replaced, she's the female singer and therefor the face of the band, so she's of much higher value to the band
> you're forced out of the band
seems like a bad idea

this

> she's the singer because everyone expects her to be, 'cuz she's a girl
> hit on her, making her uncomfortable
>you're an instrumentalist who can be replaced
>she's the female singer and therefor the face of the band
you assume a lot of shit

name one band where the lead singer isnt the face of the band

I wonder if Sonic Youth would of broke up if Thurston Moore let Lee Ranaldo and Steve Shelley have their turns with his wife?

guns'n'roses?

weren't they already divorced by the time the white stripes got huge?

Yes, it would have ruined the band much sooner. They couldn't even get along and stay together after one little infidelity. Which was maybe for the best consider their last two albums were shit

fall out boy

are there any bands that have successfully switched lead singers?

Maiden

The Beatles

my bloody valentine

acdc
van halen

Joy Division really

>John Lennon
>Paul McCartney
haha what?

Why is Arin Hanson stood next to that old lady?

Pink floyd

Can

A lot of musicians in bands end up getting together as couples or are already couples before the band is formed