Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXM77Jrh74I
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8RxGGhXWU
youtu.be/ggLzLJsxe2s
angrymetalguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Geryon-Woundhr-500x500.jpg
youtu.be/Jpz_gUyImhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is their best. Crazy to think that if Kim and Thurston's rich friends hadn't 'loaned' their broke NYC hipster asses $10,000 because they believed in their band they never would have been able to release this and the band likely wouldn't have made it very far. And in turn Nirvana and the grunge explosion never would have happened. Pays to know people.

nothing right now
got americ anfootball today and thinking of listening to it though

It's definitely one of my top 10. Fav track is 'im insane'

They were just trying to fulfill the starving artist archetype. They would have just got the money from their well off parents.

this piece of garbage

im glad its almost done

First saw Sonic Youth at TT The Bears Place in Cambridge MA in 1988. One of the greatest live bands.

Currently listening to: pic related, comfy as fuck

And according to Coutnry Love if Eric hadn't payed for her nose job (which I'm pretty sure is a bull story, either her rich hippy parents paid for it or her trust fund did) then their band never would have sold any records and Kurt never would have fucked her. Sure was a lot of big bucks circulating in the 'punk rock' community.

Eyyyy me too!
The older guys at work ate giving me shit because 'it was boring old man music when it came out.'

A nose job is responsible for me being subjected to Doll Parts for 2 decades.
Cool.

Been listening to Bjork on shuffle. She's my favorite female singer.

One of the reasons I love Sup Forums is that they introduced this album to me. This is a GOAT for me. Fav track is the whole fucking thing since it's essentially one long song until they get to death valley 69

I'm loving me some holograms right now - I hope they get a new album out soon.

First time listening. Exploring outside of my comfort zone. I like it, will probably listen again but have no culture opinions. Automata really caught my ear.

are you me

Fag

soft rock is patrish

The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen
youtube.com/watch?v=qXM77Jrh74I

I've also been listening to this hardcore punk band called Krimewatch lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8RxGGhXWU

Fantastic album. Hugely underrated.

youtu.be/ggLzLJsxe2s

Enjoying it. Seems like good japanoise so far

Nothing. I wanted to listen to some random Within Temptation or Birthday Massacre while reading but I'm too sleepy to read. Maybe tomorrow.

recs?

>tfw listened to this whole album several times a day on repeat while traveling from Mississippi to California on a big, epic road trip to see my gf and still not tired of it
Good times, good music.

>Within Temptation
>Birthday Massacre
Tumblrgoth pls leave.

this thing really is 2h of perfection

cool cover art tho

but is it FUN?

listening to an old fav of mine

Geryon Band

angrymetalguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Geryon-Woundhr-500x500.jpg

I'm in love with this album

nice to see BMR around here, their best