Is shibuya-kei too niche a genre for a thread?

Is shibuya-kei too niche a genre for a thread?

Really enjoyed this album. It was homely. It makes me want to bike through the Japanese countryside.

Other urls found in this thread:

music.botanicalhouse.net/album/for-lovers-digital-2004
mega.nz/#F!tx5D0BLJ!EjBjkZmLELt06ag1eK9QXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this album is popular and has every right to be good, however i find myself cringing when i listen to it for some reason and can't sit through it

Did you mean to post an album or were you referring to the OP?

Got a download link or a means to listen? I have never heard of such music. Bring it on motherfucker

Soulseek bb

Download Soulseek.

Hello. Are you only ITT because you wanted to post that, or do you something to contribute?

Please, don't be shy.

Soz, I don't really have much to contribute other than what OP said, I really enjoy this album, really comfy

tfw doing this right now

Pretty good. Thanks for showing this to us user

Ok.

You should share some pictures from your journey.

here's a sample:

music.botanicalhouse.net/album/for-lovers-digital-2004

K. Google says Soulseek is a file-sharing program. Is this accurate?

yeah

Yes.

track 6 is best track

Yeah bb

mega.nz/#F!tx5D0BLJ!EjBjkZmLELt06ag1eK9QXw

Took 2 seconds to find on the archive. You're an ass unty, why not just give him a link?

no, it's a virus

don't click

spoonfeeding much?

7 is my favorite.

Because I endorse self-sufficiency.

Takako minekawa is my gurl

Could've at least directed him to the archive instead of soulseek, it's much faster.

>it's much faster
While also being unstable, so the moment it goes down we've a litany of retards without a clue how to get music.

meh, ive listened to a few shibuya-kei albums (cornelius, pizzicato 5, etc), the genre wears itself too thin and honestly gets grating (like most japanese music desu)

True. But if people are asking to hear music you recc'd so they can talk about it with you I'd expect you'd want to help them.