Living in Poland is like playing Dark Souls on NG++++++

Living in Poland is like playing Dark Souls on NG++++++.

It's a life long dissapointment as big as the moment when I bought PS VR and realized there are no games for it.

How can one endure?

>bought PS VR

you could have bought something useful instead.

why, user ?

>having enough money to buy something that frivolous and useless
>still complaining

I fell for the meme.

I fell for the fucking meme.

I thought I will be able to play jrpgs in VR, running around fantasy worlds full of waifus and dragons while not giving a fuck and feeling the immersion.

Turns out the only game that is somewhat decent on VR is boring as fuck and not optimized for it, and there are no prospects for the future, just like for Poland.

>I fell for the meme.

I know that feel.

Promise me you'll spend your money on improving your life instead of videogames and stupid shit.

I already did. Right after the PS VR fiasco I bought VA-11 HALL-A and it's one of the best games I ever played.

Made me love life again, feel there's more to it.

No in Poland it's a must buy. The stores sold all of them the day it had a release because that way we could see the sun. In VR but sill, it's like a bonfire in Dark Souls for Poles.

Drugs are cool.

Should I do coke or?

What goes down well with some alc, while being alone and playing vidya?

rude

you know that you can travel and live in any EU country you want, right?

Don't get into coke if you're poor.

Just do drugs and pills.
>alc
?

My degree makes it impossible for me to work outside my cunt, I'm doomed. Beesides I doubt I could take care of myself somewhere else as I get taken care of by everyone around here.

alcohol

what is your degree, user?

law

I am a corp rat lawyer who failed the bar exam 2 times now, maybe I'll pass it in 2-3 years but than I'll be older than 60-70% of the people who will be on the same level as me.

Don't you have enough immigrants Hans?

Dumb frogposter

i met a polish girl who did here erasmus here, she also studied law.
Maybe you could specialize on international/EU law, if you wanna find a job elsewhere?

you are always welcome here, friend

yeah just make sure it's safe to mix the pills you're doing with alcohol before doing it mate

pills make weed better because they take away the negatives ie anxiety and it's just a better feeling

do the alcohol first if you're just going to just play vidya watch movies and shit

Than I'll add a doge, so you can call me a frog doge poster. Which sounds way cooler.

Really makes you think...

Most degrees aren't accepted in different EU countries so if I go to Germany I need to learn for a year or two at your some sort of uni and than pass another exam be it international law or EU one. Without it I won't be able to act in front of courts and as you probably understand by now it takes me 2 times more tim to do things other people do so I'd probably fail a lot and run out of money before I'd get to finally pass those German law exams.

Włączamy
Niskie ceny

>not doing some alc while high on pills and poppers

? do u even gpm?

I hate this commercial.

so

much

>Dark Souls on NG++++++.
isnt so hard neither is poland
real tough shit is online fighting games

Fighting games are a joke and you can get rolled over by a person doing random buttom mashing.

Hey, don't worry user - I fell for a worse meme.

I bought an Xbox One.

I bought a 3DS circle pad pro for my 3ds to play monster hunter before the new 3ds release.

what is it with you guys complaining all the time, i mean we have one of the worst crisis ever, and our country is drowning in illegal shits and other shit. but you don't really see us complain, go out, enjoy some sunshine.

My Xbox One isn't even one of the fancy new models, it's the original one.

Damn you Halo 5 and your false expectations!

then play demons souls. the meme is real. the game is super comfy and relaxes you. and beautiful af

demons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.darkshit

>enjoy some sunshine
I didn't see the sun for 2 weeks now, the only thing I saw today was ice everywhere.

I finished it. Bought a PS3 for this game.

Both the new xbox and ps4 pro are shit and memes, some games run worse and you won't see the difference in others without a proper(read 2k euro and up) 4k tv.

>not buying a Vive

>buying into the VR meme
Get back to me when it actually has good games, not tech demos.

>has good games, not tech demos.
I can feel my trauma kicking in again.

frankly any VR hardware is always faggy. remember kinect crap. that was the latest VR tech in a way even though its for casuals. nobody remembers and uses it anymore.