Albums that stand out as complete shit compared to the rest of the discography

Albums that stand out as complete shit compared to the rest of the discography

Battle of LA is worse. Renegades is forgivable since it's just a covers album, so not really expecting anything special.

This. The last 3 tracks on Renegades are amazing.

Two big ones for this.
(1/2)

(2/2)
The more obvious choice.

Liz Phair s/t
Octahedron
Let It Be (phil spector did some good work but let it be naked is bland as shit, material is boring to begin with)
Never Let Me Down (the 90s stuff is pretty damn solid despite what everyone says, though fuck this shit album)

It's hard to pick the biggest disappointment from that shitty catalog but I might have to agree with you on this one

Triggered

I guess 808s and Heartbreak was just so bad they pretend like it's not part of his discography.

Hey man Naked is great, but neither version can touch any other album by the Beatles unfortunately

At least up until Landed they were trying. After that, they just kinda gave up and started making some of the most vapid garbage I've heard so far. This and Out of Reach are my least-favorites, as they have close to nothing redeemable to them other than that the band is able to play their instruments competently. While Saw Delight approaches being listenable and Flow Motion approaches being unlistenable, OoR and Can are just outright unlistenable.

Squeeze by The Velvet Underground

Legendary

The Beatles 1963-1966 (not including Revolver) is unlistenable

We don't speak of the dark times....

What? Flow Motion is a fantastic album, dude. Second only to Future Days, personally

....what were they thinking

>implying that Rage Against The Machine has albums that aren't complete shit
lmao

>be BBNG
>awesome trio
>add Lelandto band
>release IV
#killWhitty2016

This was boring as shit

This album isn't that bad,

just when you thought it couldnt get worse than fixed

A Matter of Trust and Baby Grand are wonderful, though I do admit the rest is pretty forgettable.