Proudly let people know that i am from the united states of america for the past 8 years

>proudly let people know that i am from the united states of america for the past 8 years
>will revert back to telling people that i live in north america when they ask

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/11/14/apple-iphones-could-be-hit-if-trump-imposes-a-45-percent-tariff-on-china-exports-beijing-warns.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-donald-trump-theresa-may-government-reservations-meeting-cabinet-rude-ban-on-muslims-a7414761.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck trump and fuck americans

fuck off rasheed stop posting under my flag

go to mexico
do not pass go
do not collect $200

E R A D I C A T E
T H E
M E X I C A N
H E R E T I C

>Shitpost in IRA generals and go full on MUH HERITAGE for 8 years
>Am now as proud as when I was a child to be an American, patriotism coursing through my veins

I will never stop posting under this shite flag

t. Rasheed

Are you trying to imply that our governing body and entire media aren't consisting of liberals paid for and bought by the BBC?
Hypocrite that you are, to trust a poll over the word of the masses who are fed up with white guild propaganda on a board designed to encourage thought and discussion.
Will you fight, or will you perish like a 'sheed?

lol fag

trump could make americans living standard somewhat great again but hes already made america as national brand shitter. its unironically shit among foreign countries now. many people will steadily abandon it.

niggers and brownskins BTFO

I don't even like Trump but you're being a real cuck right now.

>will revert back to telling people that i live in north america when they ask

Of course you will, next time you post it will be under a mexican flag. At least you will be with your relatives and will be able to enjoy real mexican food.

>voted for dumb idiot who gave out his country to putin

when did trump say that?

>haha I'm a nu-male faggot with zero pride or dignity

Move to Canada, you spineless fuck.

>americans don't want to vote for hilary because they thought she's wallstreet jew spy
>they finally vote for the billionaire who earned so much money because of this very wallstreet jew system
i don't get this tbf

Americans are given two polarizing and diametrically opposite candidates

All the racist rhetoric and liberal race-baiting give them the illusion that they're making a difference with their vote, the president's decisions are pre-written

>toothpaste flag
what did he mean by this?

>prewritten
>no one expects Trump to win
>he wins

inb4 "that was apart of the show toooo!!"

Also
>Sudan
kek

>he believes there's actually made a difference with Trump
The establishment has played both sides, enjoy watching Trump backtrack on every. single. false. promise

Also
>Globalist billionaires are ruining our country
>flatly elect one and smile like idiots

*theres a difference

Also
>"Americans are intelligent voters! We'll take our country back"
>immediately succumb to populist sympathetic rhetoric on both liberal and Repub sides

He literally said that he's going to build the wall like he said, and will install a right leaning judge on the Supreme Court.

I get it, though, you're nation is shit, so therefore every other nation must be shit as well.

trump already backtracked on his glorious wall, the muslim vetting too.
he's all talk

Do you dumb fucks not even see the sticky?

>He literally said that he's going to build the wall like he said
Already backtracking once the idiot realised the financial unfeasibility (something someone of your intelligence is oblivious to apparently), most of it will be fences

>muslim background checks
Yeah, of course he'd backtrack, vetting countless ethnicities and nationalities composing a billion people - with appropriate degrees of accuracy

>you're
user you're making us look bad.

>Trying to be edgy
Underage detected

I just watched a rerun of him on 60 mins a few hours ago. Also, with congress under Republican control, a lot of shit he wants to do will happen to some extent. Obviously he won't be able to do everything he promised (no one can unless they're an absolute dictator), but what the Sudanese user said is some tin-foil tier shit.

Also, I voted for him to spite the Left, which I feel like a lot of people who voted for him did as well.

>most of it will be fences
Jesus Christ, you're arguing semantics. Stay in Africa you sub-human retard.

Hey, it's 6 AM where I'm at. Give me some slack.

I would vote for him too so that the DNC sorted their shit out because they are a disgusting mess right now

Our whole political system is a mess right now. That's why I voted for the bastard. To make the political elites realize how out of fucking touch they are.

kek, insecure about your intelligence aren't you?

>Hillary
>Went from 'jailing her' to 'offering a potential cabinet seat'

>Obamacare
>literally went from dismantling to keeping most of it after sitting with Obama

>China
>Went from the 45 pc flat tariff to actually proposing trade deals

>Britain
>literally negotiates via Farage because of 'rude comments' from May and her associates

>France
>literally considering obliterating the major climate change agreement

>Australia
>literally considering accepting their refused refugees

I always feel bad for Americans like you, I know more than you about your own candidate, and you're obviously willfully ignorant in addition to being dumber than me

That, and to spite the left, and the inevitable SJW tears it would bring. You have no Idea how happy it made me.

>kek, insecure about your intelligence aren't you?
Nope because I'm not Sudanese.

His stance on muslim thing has not changed for months. He said the wall might have some fencing where it isn't necessary or viable for a solid wall.

nice comeback lmao you fat fuck

I know you're a shitposting proxy from leftypol.

Also
>He thinks those are any of the reasons I voted for him.

lol this retard has no reply

Then what did you vote for? Those were his major points in his campaign

Also, you're making it obvious that you're not only severely misinformed, you're a sentimental and ignorant voter

>get's fact-checked by the Sudanese he's insulting

Keep dreaming retard

>the globalist banker elites are destroying America and our governments are generating unsustainable debt!
>lets borrow trillions of dollars from said elites to pay for my populist proposals!
Amazing, Americans got seriously tricked.

Half of this is shit you made up.

Clinton is not getting a cabinet seat. He liked 2 parts of Obamacare, that's it. New trade deals with China has always been his deal, no clue where you are getting the 45% tariff from, the only time I heard of something like that was when he threatened Ford if they moved more manufacturing to Mexico. May is scheduled to visit, met with farage because he helped him. The climate change funding is real. The Australian refugee deal is trying to be pushed before he gets into office.

You're really bad at this. But because people here are idiots you can get away with it.

I literally wrote it before. The whole political elite is so out of touch with the "common man" that they needed this wake up call. Besides, my state went to Hilary, so in the end my vote only mattered on the popular vote, and even then it doesn't mean a difference to the Electoral Vote.

Besides, according to you, what difference does it make? Hillary would've done the same thing, so who cares, right? Also, what you're proposing (assuming that you're saying if Trump doesn't do 100% of what he says makes him a liar) is like a self fulfilling prophesy: only a dictator can do whatever he 100% wants.

>no clue where you are getting the 45% tariff from
Ofc you don't, literally Apple was concerned but you weren't lel:
cnbc.com/2016/11/14/apple-iphones-could-be-hit-if-trump-imposes-a-45-percent-tariff-on-china-exports-beijing-warns.html

>Clinton is not getting a cabinet seat
What happened to putting her in jail?

>immigration
"In a CNN interview in July 2015, Trump said, "I want to move them out, and we're going to move them back in and let them be legal, but they have to be in here legally."

" Asked September 6 if he'd rule out a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, Trump declined.
"I'm not ruling out anything," Trump said. "We're going to make that decision into the future. OK?" "

>Taxes
"Current position: Despite Trump's frequent talk about helping working people, his tax plan so far seems to mostly benefit the wealthy. It's unclear whether or not his plan will include that small business tax cut. "

>Iraq war
Pressed on his running mate Pence's vote for the Iraq war in an interview on 60 Minutes, Trump said in July he didn't "care" because "it's a long time ago, and he voted that way and they were also misled."

"He's entitled to make a mistake every once in a while," Trump declared, telling CBS' Lesley Stahl of Clinton that "no, she's not" allowed to make a mistake herself.

Current position: It's OK that Trump's running mate voted for the Iraq war, but it's not OK that Clinton did. "

>repealing Obamacare
"And he told his supporters, "We will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare — have to do it."

But in one of his first post-election interviews, Trump appeared to waver on both his commitment to scrap Obamacare and his pledge to investigate his opponent.

Trump deflected when The Wall Street Journal pressed him on his special prosecutor promise. He said, "It's not something I've given a lot of thought, because I want to solve health care, jobs, border control, tax reform.""

If you want I can link you the video(s)

>climate change
Went from 'I believe in it' to 'Ok, it's real and I am not going to pull funding'

>debt
Went from 'I am going to eliminate the national debt in 8 years, to 'Iam going to borrow 10 trillion', lel

>abortion
Wants to overturn Roe vs Wade, euros are probably laughing at this

>Iran nucleardeal
Went from 'It's a horrible deal, remove it no negotiation' to 'I am willing to renegotiate terms of the deal'

>Japan
Wants to give them nukes, turned around and said no, now nobody nows what

Not the user you're responding to, but what source are you citing?

>'you made it up'
"Nigel Farage says Donald Trump’s team hasn’t forgotten ‘rude’ comments made by Theresa May’s Government"

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-donald-trump-theresa-may-government-reservations-meeting-cabinet-rude-ban-on-muslims-a7414761.html

>Australian refugee deal
They haven't even discussed the terms with him, but let's see of him or Obama will acquiesce

>Wall
He literally said 'its a big beautiful wall' but now Mexico are saying they're not paying for it

>South Korea
Another U-turn here

Multiple ones from NBC to the Independent to the Telegraph

Would you rather I post more credible sources like Breitbart, Right Wing news and Stormfront?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums dumb fucks have yet to realize that getting along with Russia means Russianized America, or America under control of Russia's authoritarianism values.

Russia will never get Americanized/Westernized as long as Putin controls it and he couldnt gang up with the America as the epitome/icon of the freedom and the western values.

What he is attempting to do is just that, he just wants to get America Russianized. Putin has lured Trump by acting very friendly and like a like-minded person, and Trump unironically innocently buys into it like a kid getting the most wanted christmas present. There the "freedom" and "western values" are almost automatically going to lose its substance. Though i know theres fucking no point showing this kind of critique on Sup Forums.

You're responding to the wrong person. There are two American anons in here.

Sorry then, I hope the other one reads it

No, stupid, I'd rather you link said sources. Also, I'm Btw, I don't think most people voted for him because they thought he was going to do (or even get close to) doing the things he said. Having said that, I do think he'll get closer to doing those things than you're giving him credit for

defend your own country hiroshi

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump

Kinda hard when Trump promised and then removed the option of having nukes