Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

what about 10 Mayweathers vs 10 McGregors?

>Brady vs Curry
>Crosby vs Cabrera
>Spieth vs Federer

Who would win
One trillion billion le run away point boxer man
Vs
One billion trillion trailer trash tattoo mememan

Mayweather would get dominated. All McGregor would have to do is continually shoot for the legs and kick the legs. Once Mayweather goes down it's a wrap.

You know if it happens it'd be a boxing match, right? There is no way Mayweather will fight MMA.
This would be a farce, but so was his last fight, and almost all of his career.

Mayweather asked for it to be a strictly boxing match.

just like i said i will dismantle floyd

McGregor by wheel kick

Floyd would fucking embarrass Conor in a boxing match.

Conor would fucking embarrass Floyd in an MMA fight.

Why is this even a discussion? I guess I'd be interesting in seeing the boxing match just to see exactly how bad Conor would get wrecked so if millions of like-minded people want to see it they'll make a killing. But this is an absurd fight to put on anyway.

NO ONE CAN TAKE DAT LEFT, HAVE I BEEN RONG YEH?

I love how that montage displays Memeweather is his most important fight, living up to his words, though underwhelming.
And then there's McGoober throwing a hopeful punch in the night that he crumbled to his big mouth and buffoonery; and that's his peak.

that's right

>MeMeA strikers
Floyd wins easily and I can't even stand the fuck
If this is even real McMeme would take the fight, he would earn more in that fight than his entire career with the UFC

Memes aside, the PPV take on this fight would surpass even Mayweather-Pacquiao.

It will be boxing, and why not?

McGregor

>Has a huge outside chance of possibly beating Mayweather and knocking off the best boxers
>Gets to say fuck you to Dana White
>Probably can turn it into a WWE feud after
>Will probably make more this fight than anything in his MMA career combined

Mayweather

>Will likely beat one of MMA's best draws, helping solidify his legacy in his mind and end the entire "le MMA guy could beat mayweather" meme
>Gets to go to 50-0 and and market the hell out of it
>Might net him more than Pacman fight

No fight in history will net him more than the Pac fight.

What about your mum versus a set of stairs?

got him!

>This fight

Kek really? Mayweather will school this fool

Featherfisted as Mayweather may be he would knock out McGregor. He would just run circles around Conor til he tired then one-two and its lights out. MMA fighters don't know how to pace themselves which is why they always looked gassed as shit after the first round.

Rather see May v Pac 2 than this shit.

This. Mayweather didnt let Maidana use the gloves he wanted in their first fight. What makes MMA fans think he would fight mma rules?