Le choke in penalty man

>le choke in penalty man

>le cheeky banter yet start crying like a little pussy bitch when Buyem choke like cucks

>le be rated by autists who clamor for him yet he utterly fails to show up

>le cant carry team for a supposed world class striker unlike other strikers like based Chichariro who made literally whos like Neverkusen relevant in the world stage

JJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY7U1uxHCNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tf

>tt

CHI

>le 10 WC goals at age 25

>le statpad against shit teams like peepooland, burgerland, britcuckistan, poortuglawl and a des huezil

JJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he moves like a duck

CA

>statpadding in the world cup
I don't think so Tizoc Jesus de la Sagrada Caridad de nuestra Virgencita de Guadalupe

>this virgencita meme again

Ve chupa mi verga pinche malinchista hijo de puta que se cree más de su sangre indio. Eres una vergüenza, cuck

>le live in one country all his life and shits on it in favor of an inferior one that his parents left

Mcfucking kys chicano

>its a pathetic chicano thread

Just think, in a years time youll be building a wall and then summarily shipped back to the third world shit hole you are so proud of

>mfw I was right

poor woody

>Amerifat

Dont pull a stroke you fucking fatfuck lol our team would demolish your my little sawker team of cucks. Fuck off with youe trump cuck shit. Im an anchor baby :^)

>our team

its hilarious when you faggot chicanos try and claim your mexican. All the mexicans that ive ever had to work with (at restaurants when i was a teenager because thats the only work mexicans are smart enough to do) would always make fun on you pathetic chicano faggots and your fake accents.

Enjoy cleaning toilets, Alfredo, its all youre good for

GO

OP finally got tired of shitposting about greaseman. I for one applaud your efforts for trying to expand your horizons

he litterally has his best seasion ever and there are still the euros to come
he scored 20 goals in the bundes alone so far

>the chicanos are now shitposting about based Muller now that GOATsmann has made Spicarito look bad

Jesus Christ how terrifying

Like something strait out of Silent Hill

JJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>le hat-trick against FK Tractor man

>It's another Chicano trying to hype up their player with obscure comparison episode

Jesus Christ even Mexicans hate you more than us.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY7U1uxHCNM

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Despite probably being a halal bandwagoner, OP is right
Muller is a diving faggot who choked as well but gets his dick sucked because he's a kraut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>first TSUUU then OUIIIII and now JJAAAAA

Who's the next player to be memed?

great pic, anyone got a better resolution?

Gringo has a point.

Müller scored alot of 2nd and 3rd goals against weak teams, most of them tap ins, or 1on1s.

Müller has great instinct, where to stand/be, but hes average at best when it comes to actual skills.

did he really cry?

BUILD THAT WALL

BUILD THAT WALL

BUILD THAT WALL

i'm just glad chicanos aren't allowed to post under this flag anymore once trump is in charge

>Implying chicanos are illegal

Why are Americans allowed to talk about football again?

>triggered customers

I like how Tay still wears that classic heavy red lipstick. You don't see today's sluts do that anymore. It's always glossy light pink or some tumblr-core sjw faggy lesbo color bullshit

Thomas Muller is underrated, with a Balmain jeans on he'd deffo be a ballon d'or

>he doesn't share a shitty opinion, better call him customer

shareholder please leave.

Juan pls

Müller is the only one i wish a carrer endeing injury

>he scored 20 goals in the bundes alone so far
>scoring 20 goals
>in a meme league
>impressive

wew

Very overrated and possibly most arrogant after Neuer. Very bad for team cohesion

>conveniently forgetting that bayern wouldn't even have made it past juve without müllel
smh2bhfäms

7 of his ten goals have been against England, Argentina, Portugal and Brazil. I don't count the one against Uruguay because it was in a 3rd place meme match. Besides, it's impossible to break records without stat-padding.

Just look at the teams Ronaldo scored against:
>Morocco
>Chile (2)
>Netherlands
>Turkey
>China
>Costa Rica (2)
>Belgium
>Turkey
>Germany (2)
>Japan (2)
>Ghana