How common is public nudity in Europe?

How common is public nudity in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYIwoGIpXNI&t=138s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Spain? Rare.

0%.

It doesn't exist in Europe.

Unless of course we're talking designated spaces to be nude in, such as nude beaches. Then 100%.

I've never even seen a naked woman.

this

They created a nude zone right in Paris, not even shitting. Anyway they told there was one in Barcelona among other cities

lemme get the uncensored version of that.

once i went to a party and topless girls were walking around wioth plates of mdma selling it

probabyl the closest ill ever get desu

rarely you can see naked women having a sunbath on the beach near some lake

Pretty sure women are publicly naked everywhere under their clothes

t. I heard women undress sometimes

How does that even function with all the rapefugees now?

Hold your tiny penis japan, I think she has no hair.

It's not a thing, practically.
It's just 'murican liberal memes.
"Oh, we are such prudes. Yuropeans don't find anything weird with people walking around naked".
The only place where nudity is a thing are nude beaches and nordic saunas/certain medicinal hot springs/whatever.

it's not, it's just an American meme

not very common. 2bh

made me think

Wait till you find out that women have coodies and don't have peepees, blew my mind

I hear it's common in france and know it is in south Sweden.

not sure if people are memeing or not, but here there's nudity beaches literally everywhere

thats how i saw a vajina btw

Topless women in the beach can be common
also,nude people in nudist beaches

that's the only public nudity you get imo
isn't walking naked in the streets kinda illegal in many countries?like distortion of ethics or whatever

this

23 years old btw

The same way India functions.
After all your country is 100% rapefugees

not very

in fact the only time i've ever seen a fully naked person just walking about the town was in San Francisco

I've seen some topless women on the beach in Nice. But besides that I've only seen one protest (or art project, I can't remember) on Dam square in Amsterdam where a girl was naked.

Oh wait one time when I was 13 I was on a field trip to a small touristy town called Den Burg. While we got some free time from our teachers we wandered about for a bit and had gotten to the town square. While sitting on a bench with some friends of mine some crazy black guy runned around in a purple thong.

He was quickly arrested.

There are public zones in beaches, lakes, forests, and mountains. We even have small cities where public nudity is the norm, but the access is restricted and there's a security on site.

topless at the beach is pretty common in spain

They are refugees and not Indians. So it should work fine.

You can see a tit or two when sunbathing. It's not that common and it's not that big of deal when you see it.

How many of you have seen the tits of your female friends?

Sure, weve got a few nudebeaches at my cities river.
Sadly they are overrun with ugly old people and I heard that 50 year old gayscum violates the rules of public decency and fondles each others which is probably the reason my generation isnt nearly as much into it as the one who came before.

Albeit at Lakes, espeacially in east germany its still pretty common and also visited by families not perverts as you all might think as the necessary selfrestraint is indeed a thing in our society.

On the beach yes.

Unless it's some librul performer you won't see naked women on the streets though.

Breastfeeding is accepted no matter the place, for Americans it could be quite a surprise.

I thought it's common to see and touch the tits of your female friends no?

this and in saunas, wellness baths and some lakes

Seeing them isn't something weird no.
Touching them is uncommon, but I've had it happen of course.

>cette drapeau

Every time.

nice nose

We go to Croatia to be nude in public.

Never seen anybody nude.

I have

Praise sauna

0%. But if you have good friends they don't mind to show their bodies.

diffrent sex or same sex

Both

Exactly

>female friends
>friends

of course

20% of people

Full nudity is pretty rare but accepted if you're a woman.
It's pretty common to see young women not wearing a bra at the beach.

How often do Europeans on Sup Forums do art naked out in public?

youtube.com/watch?v=NYIwoGIpXNI&t=138s

I have

well at least as a perv or "gayscum" it makes sense. but why the hell would you do that as a family.