/éire/

aran jumper edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UleuAxTpmF4
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/black-taxi-drivers-in-galway-voice-concerns-over-racism-1.2866173
irishtimes.com/opinion/white-privilege-is-real-and-it-exists-in-ireland-1.2835557
youtube.com/watch?v=yv8uedRenSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

That dude's head is too small.

/balk/
/бaлк/
/μπαλk/

Why are Irish films so atrocious? Calvary and Byzantium are bad and worse.

bet you haven't even watched The Wind That Shakes The Barley or Michael Collins

sad!

Why can't I find any wind in Ireland that can shake my barley?
|:-(

>Calvary is bad
Protestant plz go.

what is the meaning of this post

*farts*

a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=UleuAxTpmF4

maidin mhaith

I was late in claiming this thread for another general thread, see

>tfw been up for 30 hours

>tfw he did it

The Irish still know how to show their goods

Shit tier capitalising. Bad post.

I wonder how many eejits travelled over to Vegas again to watch this shitshow.

Why is it that poshcunts are always super liberal? I've never met a wealthy person in Ireland that wasn't a complete twat.

>Vegas

HEEM yourself my man

>tfw no average irish gf

Just drained a draught of Guinness lads.
I'm coming home.

Mate of mine fingered outside an underage disco in Carlow once

Show your face or GTFO you cuck.

I appreciate your love and your postiing habits user

Me on the left

>Parents coaxing me into applying for socail welfare
Please god no, there isn't a more humiliating thing.

DELTEE SHIT

He's pro-gay, thou know'st.
«In 2015, when his native country of Ireland had a nationwide vote on legalizing same-sex marriage, McGregor voiced his support, stating the following: "We're all human here at the end of the day – regardless of color, gender, sexuality...we all deserve the same rights". »

I was hoping that russian fighter would win.

Get a job or go back to college, swooce

Fucking fatal hangover lads
Took some doll's virginity last night, or so she tells me
Now im back out in 6 hours to drink again
Feared to check the bank account

Do you have any black friends?
I've a black acquaintance

used to talk to some lads back in secondary but blacks tend to stick to their own

2nd cousin is half black if that counts

Nah, I mean like those real black fuckers

They do

well his mother is as black as black can be

>one of his relatives got blacked

shit

The Irish are the blacks of Europe.
Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland.
So, say it with me -
I'm black and I'm proud.

distinctly west british post

Connor is love, Connor is life.

*sniffs you*
Ahh, a jackeen

>"a negro, whose ancestors were imported into [the U.S.], and sold as slaves", whether enslaved or free, could not be an American citizen and therefore had no standing to sue in federal court
Find a flaw.
Pro-tip: You can't.

Not a fan of the blacks but the son is not responsible for the sins of the father

Yes he is gayboi.

Think I'm dying desu

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/black-taxi-drivers-in-galway-voice-concerns-over-racism-1.2866173

>mfw i walked past blackxis in Galway constantly

>“I have heard people say, ‘Oh, you’re black, fuck off’ after opening the door of my cab
Can confirm, have done this.

I've pulled a runner on two black taxi men

irishtimes.com/opinion/white-privilege-is-real-and-it-exists-in-ireland-1.2835557

Nope, thankfully. Only knew a sort of half-black bloke when I was in school, and never really hung out with him.

what a fucking pathetic specimen

youtube.com/watch?v=yv8uedRenSc

>those shoulders

I honestly lost interest in his writing.
Couldn't get past the second paragraph.
Just seems like a half chan complaining

how do you tell if you have weak shoulders

bit paranoid now

Look at your shoulders, then look at a women's shoulders.
If they're the same size then you've got weak shoulders

>White Irish people
>implying there are non-white Irish people
How long until we start hearing "Ireland was never white"?

>I’m half-Asian, but with plenty of white people here to blend in with, I pretty much pass for white on the street.
No you don't. Everyone can see it, did you think people don't notice just because they don't throw rice at you?

>It would be hard for me to deny that it’s made my life easier. Nobody has ever told me to go back to my own country or denied my right to identify as an Irish person. No stranger has ever targeted me with a racial slur.
Then allow me to be the first. Fuck off back to Vietnam you ching chong chopstick nigger.

Honestly the fact that people like this not only exist but that they exist here, in a country no one forced them to come to when they could have gone anywhere else in the world. Then they come here and try to feel high and mighty over how they're foreign. Fuck them, fuck the left, fuck anyone that comes to live here just to complain.

That's literally all it is.

He "passes for white" and isn't locked out in a foreign culture, or anything like that.
He's literally just projecting his insecurity into a political movement to make full-blooded Irish/Euro people take someone who's only half "us" the same as "us".
When a black, a Muslim, or a full Asian says "muh racism", they generally have something more concrete to point to, since we do exclude them and they don't have the more important "privilege" this guy has of "fitting in" to "western" (if not authentically Irish) culture.

Plus he's a vindictive twat who thinks because he's a supreme gentleman that he can mock and belittle our history and our grievances.
He calls the slavery Irish people went under in America "the slavery myth". What a cunt, the pampered hapa. It's one thing for people like African-Americans to say that their national tragedy affects them more directly than ours or was worse, but this cunt isn't anything like that. If anything, his "Irish" side was more oppressed (unless he's a West Brit) than whatever Chink side he had.

REEEEEE

Did not read a word of this

>twat

Buncha twats tbqh.

Jackeen

Morning

Read all of this. Good post.

Piss off twat.

Móra na maidine duit

never heard anyone outside of south Dublin say twat

Sounds like you've never been outside of Dublin.

Good morning good morning good morning and welcome to this edition of /éire/ where today you shall be examining how to suck the cum out of my cock.

>opinion section on the Times website
>all anti-Trump butthurt
I am growing smugger every day.

High Quality Post.

Shite post
Cringed

false

it just isn't used outside of Dublin South, regularly at least

Bit gay

Imagine being black
How shite must that be

If you divide Dublin then you are a Dubliner. The rest of us just call you Scumlin.

I hate women.

name one Irish invention by a non-Dubliner

Trips speak truth. Women are awful.

Boyle's Law.

>descendant of planters
>Richard Boyle arrived in Dublin from England in 1588 during the Tudor plantations of Ireland and obtained an appointment as a deputy escheator
>Catherine Fenton was the daughter of Sir Geoffrey Fenton, the former Secretary of State for Ireland, who was born in Dublin in 1539
please

Callan, you cunt.

did a post lads

My nana is dead on.

>My nana is dead
Good woman.

Bad post.

>My nana is dead
Sad post. Sad now.

Reparations pls

we good boys tho we dindu nuffin

>there is an alternate future where Ireland continued to dominate Britain and eventually the rest of the world
>we don't live in that future
W H Y

the saxon

history wasn't meant to be this way, it was meant to be a retreat of Celtic peoples toward the Atlantic, eventually pushed back to the Atlantic Isles thanks to latin niggers, and then we colonize the world
but then the Saxon attacked

The more I read about history the more I realise the Germanic peoples have been nothing but awful since the beginning of time.

Being taking in the ass by Ireland while the Saxons fucked our mouths caused this.

>taking
taken

Ca bhfuil Sabhsaí? Tá ceist agam le haghaidh é.

he was on a few days ago

said something about bullying and depression and then stopped replying all of a sudden

hmm

;_;

>According to a story passed on by Elizabeth, Countess of Fingall, Collins was at a dinner party at John and Hazel Lavery's house in London in 1922 with Lord Birkenhead:
>Hazel had a small Peke who was pawing at Lord Birkenhead under the table, Hazel looked down and called the little dog. 'Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were making advances,' said Lord Birkenhead. Up rose the big IRA leader, towering over him in wrath: 'D'ye mean to insult her?' Hazel threw oil on the troubled water quickly: 'Lord Birkenhead was only joking.' 'I don't understand such jokes,' said Collins

Eating a potato rn, do you lads want any?

Convinced that every great man in history had a touch of the oul tism
Chuck some kerrygold and sea salt on there la

I know how to eat a potato you limey cunt, I've got enough Irish heritage for that.

Cad é do cheist ar aon nós?