What THE FUCK went wrong with this shithole country?

What THE FUCK went wrong with this shithole country?

Why is my country protesting an elected president in another country?

>Hussein
What a surprise, I swear fuck these fucking dunecoons. They'll get what's coming to them soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/12/chicago-man-attacked-beaten-you-voted-trump-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn
la-croix.com/Religion/Islam/Malek-Chebel-defenseur-d-un-islam-des-Lumieres-est-mort-2016-11-13-1200802721
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. terrified racist

>300 paid shills

The funniest thing is the protestors look exactly how you'd imagine them.

They're being paid to.
Axe Soros so he quits making us Jews look bad. Fucker is a traitor anyways.

American president affects the whole world and Canada especially.

There was a spike in hate crimes after his election. Bigots feel emboldened.

Those people have every reason to protest.

>muh Soros

The organization he is the head of is organizing half this shit.
I fucking hate Sup Forums and Sup Forumstards, but this fucker is a disgrace to humanity, and liberalism.

>There was a spike in hate crimes after his election. Bigots feel emboldened.

Yeah hate crimes against whites.

By "protesting" niggers

>Those people have every reason to protest.

What exactly do they have to protest? He was rightfully elected president.

Would it be rightful to protest Hillary if she was elected? We're not even in the same country.

It would be like Americans protesting Trudeau getting elected. Wouldn't that be stupid?

because canada actually easily gets cucked
thats why youve always voted for israel with america in the un

LEAFS, SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD

ONLY IMMIGRANTS ARE ALLOWED

IF TRUMP COMES HERE HE'LL BE DISAVOWED

ONLY OF OTHER RACES ARE WE PROUD

Feels bad man...

>soros is behind everything I disagree with

Pls gib money for shitposting, OSF.

Anti-Trump protestor was shot. Everything must be a false flag for you people if it doesn't fit the narrative.

Anti Trump supporters are beaten by wild packs of disgruntled "patriots" after sessions of inhaling burning american flags in broad daylight.

Your point being?

I am kidding m8

I am black and muslimanic (apostate as an individual)

And let me tell you the two primary sources of societal failure are nigg*rdom and Islam, regardless of how muslims feel

Institute a points-based immigration system like the Aussies and ban Islam outright, only way to escape this nonsense

Not even being self-hating

I'm not saying he's some evil fucking villian you dumbass. I'm saying he's behind the riots because his organization is.
Also his history of actions make him a shitty human being.

I'm a liberal you dumbfucker. The attitude you're showing me is what's chasing me and many others away from your side. Dismissive, elitist, and self gratifying bullshit is all the left is spewing and it makes me sick as a classical liberal.

Like Jo Cox, right? No one seems to remember her now...

Back in the former days Canada was white, what happened?

>Dismissive, elitist, and self gratifying bullshit
The new right is rife with this too. It comes from group dynamics and has nothing to do with liberalism or ideology.

Something went terribly wrong.

We need to hang Trudeau for treason

She fell victim to the elite who sascrificed her for their ((((greater good)))) and ultimately failed.
Tells a lot how much these people value human life

It's why I'm so god damn angry though. Back in 08 when I voted for Obama the left seemed to be the reasonable people. They were the ones who made arguments backed by science, and studies. They actually argued their points instead of being cunts.
THATS the side that I supported, but it's now seemingly dead, and the only person putting any effort into proving things is Sup Forums. Which disgusts me even more.

Debate me you cunt. If Soros isn't the devil then tell me why he isn't or fuck off of this board.

The "mentaly unstable man obsessed with racial supremacist propaganda snaps and shoots a progressive MP" narrative makes more sense desu.

The left still put effort into proving/disproving things but they usually rely on experts and the resulting analysis is usually dense and boring (and so not as popular as the provocative "proofs" of the alt-right).

Why shouldn't they be allowed to protest? No one expects that Trump will resign or will be impeached or something.

It's a free country and they're allowed to express their disagreement.

>anti trump protestor was shot

good. look at what they are doing in portland

>It's a free country and they're allowed to express their disagreement.

>Disagreement

Yeah, not destroying things and attacking people because they're unhappy over the result of an election.

Like what the fuck is that?

ayyy
OP is a limp wristed white racist man
lmao
be afraid, very afraid :DDD

You're probably right... It just seemed like they didn't even fucking try this election by picking Hillary. Someone who's interests ran opposite to what the party stood for 8 years ago. Somebody who didn't seem to care. Somebody who would much rather attack her opponent instead of argue his points half the time.
I'm not saying they don't have a right. I'm saying it's being orchestrated by an organization owned by Soros.
They have full right to express their discontent, I just wish they understood how to target their anger at something more pertenent to the problem.

Look. I just wish the left would take a look at itself right now, and realize how big of a fuck up this year was. Trump won because the Democratic party fucked up on every level. Culturally, politically, and rhetorically.

The right has Koch brothers, Rupert Murdoch etc. Really unsavoury characters if you ask me.

I can't say that I agree with how Soros gained his wealth, but I remember that he supported dissidents in Eastern Bloc with books, scholarships and stuff like that. I can't see him as some kind of a devil desu.

Even Viktor Orbán went to study in Oxford in his scholarship when he was still a liberal.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Some old woman whom was knocking on deaths door was protesting about trump on her own, but she was next to some communists so i thought she was apart of that. I was so confused on after thought.

Why did you just randomly delete my post mod

It was completely harmless?

what did they mean by this?

Elites on all sides are fucked up, but still, many of the elites on either side condemned Trump. I suppose my fight has always been against those who pull the strings, no matter the side. For that I see Murdoch, and Soros both as evil people. Simply because they don't care about the lives of the common person while they play their little game.
If I remember Murdoch was even against Trump this election. Trump seemed to garner tons of hatred from the elite, which is what made me see him as a viable choice. Instead of establishment Hillary.
I would have much rather rolled the dice on sexism/racism than bent the knee to those whom I hate so much.

>What THE FUCK went wrong with this shithole country?
Are you so triggered of people expressing their God-given, constitutional freedom of speech and association? That's not very alt-right of you.

I'm not triggered I'm just confused why people from a different country are protesting and making noise in my city because a president in another country said mean words

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/12/chicago-man-attacked-beaten-you-voted-trump-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn

I think they realize there's a big problem. Democratic establishment is finished and the left need its own populism to counter Trump.

Press became a part of establishment and that's harmful too. They need to speak truth to the power and ask tough questions and not be ingrained with it.

Maybe it's good that he won. This could galbanize the left, provide new ideas and opportunities for resistance. Stand with a common man again.

Why don't you post the crazy African-American mom who kicked her son outside for voting Trump at the school's mock election

that mom needs to be lynched

When will the nightmare end?

Is it up to us?

What are they protesting, though? A legal election? Yeah, it's not like they're protesting an actually unfair thing. That's like a thousand people showing up to protest for the sake of protesting.

It's like ferguson all over again

It doesn't mean that if he won an election that he's right about everything.

They're protesting his bigotry and ignorance.

>I'm a liberal you dumbfucker. The attitude you're showing me is what's chasing me and many others away from your side. Dismissive, elitist, and self gratifying bullshit is all the left is spewing and it makes me sick as a classical liberal.
This. Fucking this so much.

>They're protesting his bigotry and ignorance.

Which? That he doesn't like terrorists or illegals?

Dude they're literally anarchists and commies. Look at pics from the protest.

wtf does this mean?

no presidents?

what did they mean by peacefully protesting?

>Anarchy in Canada
looks hilarious

>Why don't you post the crazy African-American mom who kicked her son outside for voting Trump at the school's mock election

I didn't even know that happened. THIS IS WHY I VOTED FOR HIM. This lefty shit-show needs to be put down. I'm not saying Trump will 100% do that, but at least it shows that there is discontent (at least from me).

The older I get, the less I care about the world. Nah, that's a shitty sentiment, and nothing good can come from it.

>Why shouldn't they be allowed to protest?
Is anyone saying that? For most reasonable people, there's a difference between not liking something and saying it shouldn't be allowed.

No that's in the US

we've only had one major nigger-tier anarchy protest in Canada. Pretty bad one too

>Trump didn't get to the White House on a wave of hate

Not this shit again. People who voted for him had their own legitimate reasons, but let's not deny that he shamelessly exploited people's prejudices.

>slav
>whataboutism
Surprise, surprise...

>Anarchy in US
looks fallout game.

Yeah, I have to agree with Canada bro, saying that illegals can bring problems, and that Islamic-terrorism needs to be called out for being exactly that, isn't racist. I honestly believe that most people who call him racist heard second hand the shit he's said, and blew it out of proportion.

>constitutional freedom of speech and association?
Canadians have that? I thought they had hate speech laws.

Underrated post.

>He got elected because people are racist

>I honestly believe that most people who call him racist heard second hand the shit he's said, and blew it out of proportion.

They haven't.

Most people I've talked to and asked about why they dislike Trump they just "heard" he said "racist things" and "molested women or something i dunno".

When you actually break it down and explain he doesn't want to send all the mexicans into gas chambers and shoot all the muslims they start to understand

I voted for him because of the whole of society needed a fucking reality check from their safe-spaces, proper-pronouns, and identity politics.

Just blame fcking SJW people. SJW is the reason that trump is elected.

>Most people I've talked to and asked about why they dislike Trump they just "heard" he said "racist things" and "molested women or something i dunno".

Yeah, but that's what I said in that original comment lol. It's lefty brain washing.

Essentially, yes.

yeah I agreed and they haven't heard what he said indeed

Protestors are criminals to me once they start resorting to violence and looting. I could care less about the opinions of such criminals.

No, that's only a part of the reason. Inequality is a real problem and white working class is struggling. I just doubt that he's going to help them.

He said that he's going to bar Muslims from entering the US, introduce religious tests etc.
>Islam isn't a race
It isn't, it's a religion and America has religious freedom.

When a religion refuses to follow the law of the land they coming to then freedom doesn't apply to them.

>It isn't, it's a religion and America has religious freedom.
I'll be honest, realpolitik might corrode that ideal. In all honesty, they can probably figure out some loophole to keep non-US citizen Muslims out. If they had the political will to do it.

American muslims are loyal to the state. They tend to be more educated than muslim immigrants in Europe.

You can't apply collective guilt to 1 billion people for actions of a few.

This is also true. Let's be honest, if you take Islam seriously, then you don't give a shit about the Constitution since it isn't from ALLAAHHHHH.

Everything will not be change.Trump is just a one-hit wonder. He's not a hitler. I believe US will not doing mistakes during his president career.

>I just doubt that he's going to help them.
Most of us know that too, but I think there's a bit of "if we can't make it work for us, we'll burn it to the ground" at work here. If working class whites get fully alienated, we will have no problem snackbaring this whole cunt (and possibly the world).

Secretly
Our
Righteous
Overseer
Satan

>Why is my country
>300 people
And USA is supposed to be the stupid country...

Not him, but while I do agree with what you're saying, I will point out that historically, Islamic peoples have been very aggressive to their neighbors. This is something that has to be dealt with pragmatically.

P. S. You don't have to support Islamic extremism to be a fundamentalist (and that is also very dangerous to our constitution and way of life).

And who's going to benefit from that? World is not a zero-sum game where someone else has to suffer if you want to live better.

>someone else has to suffer if you can't live better
That's a better description of what this is.

In a way Trump election is a sort of white fundamentalism you know. The KKK who supported Drumpf now have a president at the top of the US.

I love you Slovak bro.

But those are only scapegoats. Real problem is elsewhere.

Those people suffer just as much as you do.

God you're such a cuck.

It's misplaced anger.

Anger gives you energy to change things, but you should use it in a constructive way.

>Inequality is a real problem and white working class is struggling

No it isn't you fucking faggot

You can't help the "working class" with government. you can help them by removing all the redtape and making it so hard for entreprenurs and small business owners to not get fucked by the long dick of the government

>In a way Trump election is a sort of white fundamentalism you know.

I made the point on this website a few years ago (and it's starting to come true, sorta) that the rise of Islamic-Extremism will have a domino effect where in the West will also become extreme in its behaviors.

Kind of spooky now that I remember my own words. This was like in 2010.

Don't be rude.

>The KKK who supported Drumpf now have a president at the top of the US

The KKK doesn't even exist anymore.

This isn't the 60's, they're quite literally FBI and falseflags only. What is the "kkk"?

By the liberals logic anyone can be the KKK.

>Those people suffer just as much as you do.
>coastal elites and college students
Naw... Btw, I'm not a Trump voter. I'm middle class, but I worked my way up from poor working class in the Rust Belt. I know a lot of Trump voters, and they didn't do it to put down others. They're just tired of being told to check their privilege while barely making it from paycheck to paycheck. They're no more racist than your average poor spic or nigger, and they're sick of being told that they are.

>300 protesters

It's nothing

If he dislikes Islam it's his right. And he is at high risk to say it outright in his country.

But in the same way, if there are reasonable Muslims who like to go the mosquee and do inoffensive religious stuff, why not. It doesn't destroy Christianity. At all.

By the way :
la-croix.com/Religion/Islam/Malek-Chebel-defenseur-d-un-islam-des-Lumieres-est-mort-2016-11-13-1200802721

I've been saying the same thing, and I've also been predicting that PC bullshit would lead to a rise in the far right.

This is such an underrated post. This is what the media needs to see. This shit right here sums up fairly well why Trump is now our next president.

>the KKK doesn't exist
Wrong.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Thanks.
I'd summarize it by saying that things started to go down a really bad path when it was decided that "all lives matter" is somehow a racist statement.

How are you making these predictions? I'm just viewing it pragmatically in that human beings are essentially "cave-men" with iPhones: we haven't biologically evolved that much, and our behavior (effected by biology) is working on old "assumptions" that helped our ancestors survive the Neolithic era. In other words, we're still territorial tribes-people.

There are known paid shills doing "protests" and stirring up unrest and such.

What makes you think this isn't an example of it?

What if someone were to buy a cloak and hood and say they're the KKK now? When was the last time the KKK did anything irl?

And furthermore, even if it were the real KKK why would it matter?

Does whoever the "KKK" support automatically make them racist?

What if i said i was the kkk grand dragon or whatever and I supported Hillary Clinton? Is she now racist?

It started even before that, but I hear what you are saying. I'd say, you could see a dramatic shift when "white privilege" came about. I feel like the precursor to all of this goes back to the 00's where there was this cultural shift that white people were fair game for insult, etc.

It's simple; one extreme action leads to an extreme response as we seek balance. It's practically Newtonian.
Also, I'm at least a decade older than most users on this site.

>This is what the media needs to see
That people are triggered by societal critique? They already knew that, what they are seeing is that people prefer critique of minorities, immigrants and academics.

Near damn 30 myself
>what am i doing with my life
I hear what you're saying, and I agree with it. I feel that the reason we act that way is because we're essentially animals, and we still do animal shit.

>toronto
not canada