Tfw angry cos I opened that thread

>tfw angry cos I opened that thread
You Aussies are a fine people, I would love to buy you some beers and treat you to some barbaric camel-meat barbecue

(hint: it's more consistent and juicy than roo meat, so I hear)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am flexible enough to deepthroat myself. Is that gay?

No that qualifies as excellent gymnastic skills and sexual prowess (flexibility))

By eating out and fucking a woman's anus and vagina at the same time you're practically a sex god

no more gay than wanking lad

What thread? What I miss

Nothing worth your time

He didnt Immigrate to Australia and live in Footscray when he had the chance. Foolish desu

I am not going to add to the list of shitty immigrants there

I am thinking of quitting medicine and developing medical apps for a living

Thanks fellas. To bad I suck at sucking cock or i'd never need a woman.

You have a lot of free time, are you NEET?

Yes, unfortunately

Massive agoraphobia so only work once a week at a hospital and develop websites at home for NEETbux

>tfw have 1600 US Dollrs of unpaid work because I am too afraid to face the employers and demand it

How did you get whatever bizarre medical degree you have with agoraphobia, or did that occur afterwards? Anyway rate this pizza I had for dinner

>pizza
>dinner
shameful, you should come to Africa to be treated to some of our local delicacies

Looks nice, is that pork

It was constant panic attacks, and dread and foreboding before leaving home for college

I lost 1st place and a near-insurmountable lead as I crumbled under the pressure

Nowadays I just take British and American one-time licensing exams

looks like a microwave meal pêh

taste matters more than looks

yes, ham

Don't feel too bad, one day Netflix will make a biopic about the struggling Sudanese med student starring Idris Elba

Thanks bro, your comments are gold in terms of support, I save them

>MFW people bully based the based Sudanese doctor

Also that ham looks delicious, reminds me of Turkey mortadella

I have enough validation now that an Aussiebro posted, I can quit Sup Forums for a week happy

Thank you based bro, I feel supercharged, I am going outside to do something

It makes me sad when you don't succeed, and with that incredible source of inspiration you can do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

How does your dick taste? No homo