>hikkyz.net/misc/stringassembler/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

--

>Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/msg/5749911805.html
clyp.it/nosixyrd
Youtu.be/XgclBCynzge
musictheory.net/lessons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, go Gibson or go home.

for $25 or whatever you haggle this poor dude down to i think it's worth the gamble. od circuits are pretty simple so it should sound the same.

I've been playin like 4 months but I hop on Sup Forums so I can pretend to be an elitist woo
>tfw Ibanez whore

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/msg/5749911805.html
should i? ive never had an overdrive before and i heard OCDs are pretty good, so the clones shouldnt be far off even if its $25

i'll go gibson/epi when i can find one for $300 with gr8 pickups and a headstock/neck that won't explode if i stare at it too hard.

clyp.it/nosixyrd

Played on my new lp 100, been playing since june. From memory, i know i suck, but stil proud of myself.

I'll need to play it to a metronome now and eliminate mistakes :).

post your ibenhad

i got u

shit pic but here's mine

mine has indeed been had

thanks m8, yea ill see if i can haggle this poor sap if i can if not $25 aint to bad. the demos sounds good and ive played am OCD before an it was ok, i liked it maxed out

Again, i know i suck but i'd appreciate if someone would rate my ability for someone who's been at it for 2 months. I want to know if i'm lagging behind.

>muh boat paddle
I sincerely hope you're being serious and actually believe that cheap chinky chink chong plank of yours has anything in common with a made in the USA Gibson Les Paul Standard.

There's an awful lack if good guitars in this thread today, I guess I'll start

poorfag Ibenhad reporting in

I really need to restring this thing when I get my next paycheck, and get it set up correctly later on too.

have fun with your $2800 boat anchor, rainforest rapist.

>gr8 pickups
0/2 bait

Mah nigga

go watch some youtube shoot-outs of vm/cv squiers and decent fenders. they consistently hold their own.

I'll let you in on a little secret, chink chong ching.

Gibson Les Paul Standards are the most sought after electric guitars in the world for a reason.

It's called "note bloom", and it sits at the absolute pinnacle of electric guitar tone. There's nothing that even comes close.

Sadly, you don't know what "note bloom" is and you probably never will.

So here's a laugh at your cheap boat paddle. Ha ha.

/gg/ poorfags, they're to be pitied.

Nice, how's that Firebird? I love the sound of them but they feel flatter than my girlfriends in middle school

>cheaply made bottom of the barrel shit holds its own with other cheaply made bottom of the barrel shit
wow so impressive heres your (you)

>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>replying to yourself

>implying electric guitars are effectively anything more than strings/magnets

sorry i can't afford overpriced furniture with strings

>sorry i can't afford
Ah, there it is.

Want one of those just to play REM with.

Sigbro, I rather enjoyed your work a couple of threads ago concerning the illegal immigrates building Fenders and California not giving a shit about them voting or being gainfully employed in a country they invaded. Show me your MAGA hat, you uneducated evil white male.

pls post that dope epi usa special. i have a gibson sg standard but i still need one.

I agree fine sire

three dubs in a row, magic bread cuntfirmed

Oh, yeah?

Check these.

fukin tite my cracka

gibson deserved the raids

Your Mom deserved the raid I did on her pussy last night. I strafed that butthole like I was back in 'nam again.

Last time I'll post this, just want a couple more opinions on the new tele and some tones. Just realized how much of a slab this thing is, just heavy and thick, no contours.

Youtu.be/XgclBCynzge

>Just realized how much of a slab this thing is, just heavy and thick, no contours.
Do your your "muh vintage" guitar now? Retarded designs for historic reasons sure are lovely.

Do you like your*

I reckon the mapleglo would look much nicer if they used the maple fretboard like on the walnut because it looks yummy asf

Kinda wish I bought one in walnut

Anyone use all fourths tuning (E A D G C F) as complete replacement for standard?

I don't usually do V's but the silverburst and LP Custom aesthetic makes me diamond.

I don't usually do V's but the silverburst and LP Custom aesthetic makes me diamond.

Nice posts

Playing primarily with your middle, ring and pinkie fingers is the true way to play.

Too bad it's Epiphone. Mother of toilet seat inlays should never be bigger than dots.

>me chinee
>me pray joke
>gibson mrove factahree
>after koreans revolt

>Mother of toilet seat inlays

Any of you guys have trouble with your fingers? I have started to get weird cramps at night in intensive guitar playing periods where I wake up and my left hand and lower arm locks up completely and hurts like hell for like 30 sec to 1 min.
While playing a couple of my fingers sometimes go numb and I cant move them. I literally have to use my other hand to straighten out the fingers at that point.

See a medical professional

no you fucking idiot

Muscle cramps. Eat some zinc/magnesium supplement and see a doctor.

how come 9.5 radius' suck so much cock?

is it just me? the only comfortable guitars i can play are 7 1/4

>crying about his cheap shit-plank
You got what you paid for, dummy.

It would definitely be interesting.

>7.25"

You may as well string up a fucking baseball bat.

12" or go home.

Please stop being retarded.

I love it. les Paul deluxe tone but with better fret access and doesn't weight 8 tons. It does become kind of a pain onstage considering it's basically a boat oar with pickups.

Gonna get me one eventually. For now the Explorer will have to do.

>replying to yourself

>taking the time in ms paint to erase the (you)s
jfc get a life loser

okay now the thread can actually start

What model explorer? Pics?

2016 T.

Plays really fucking good.

Help a retard out. Only really new still. My guitar teacher was taking about notes inside of the pentatonic. He was refering to the notes as numbers as well. (Not the numbers to the corresponding finger).

Talking about how you form chords. Saying things like. Flatten 5th and something about a b7. Is there a resource that explains this or even what its called so I can do my own reading.

The first note in a scale is 1. So for c major, 1 is c, 3 is e, etcetera. The rest follows

So you know what I'm talking about. What is it called so I can look it up so I don't have to ask these questions here and I can learn at my own pace.

There's two different things he could have been talking about.
The first one is an interval. It's the distance between a root note and another. It is either major, minor, augmented or diminished, and goes from second to seventh usually (but you can see as far as thirteenth in some cases)
The second one is the scale degree. It is the chord in a key. For example, the major key's third degree is iii. This notation allows you to know which chord it is, in this case, minor.
get it from here
musictheory.net/lessons

I'm don't actually know what it is called but it is something you'll come across a lot in theory, especially for chords.
It's just something I've intuitively grasped.

There's a guy here with a silverburst lp custom.

nah aussiefag gone son

ausbro posted less than a week ago lol

>not 12" to 16" compound radius
pleb

no that was just me pretending to be him

(you)

yeah it went something like that

no

Stanley Jordan

sweet

Any photographers in here? I just got a DSLR and was wondering if anyone could give good tips on taking pictures of instruments.

fact : PRS guitars stands for Paper Rock Scissors guitars

the first rule of taking pictures of instruments is to not take pictures of instruments

Noted, thanks.

Natural lighting does wonders.

Bounce the flash off the ceiling if you can or use a diffuser (paper or plastic cut from a milk container) and don't put it opposite a window, or other bright light source, you get reflection and weird light meter problems. That should give you much better pics.

So one way to think about the the minor pentatonic scale is like an extension of the natural minor.
You're isolating your 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7 scale degrees.
This line of thinking avoids the idea of having to flat the 7th scale degree, which is comparing the scale to the key you're playing in.
Basically take your major scale in the key you're in, change it to the parallel minor, and then isolate the scale degrees listed above for the minor pentatonic.
You're now not only in the correct key, but have found a way to really understand and connect the minor pentatonic to natural minors and majors(if you know how relative majors work)

>i'll never be rich enough to own a new gibson ES-175 or rickenbacker 330

What's the point of going on, bros?

fun

Just stop buying your coffee at cafes, or only eat canned food for a couple months

Sell blood/plasma, scrap cans and other metal, eat potatoes only...

Imagine you write out your major scale from low C to high C.
Begin labeling each scale degree(notes in a scale) 1 through 7 until you get to high C which restarts the cycle at 1.
It's literally just a game of counting.
Now isolate degree's 1-3-4-5-7, take the three and the seven, play them one half step(one fret) lower, this adds a flat(b) to both of them.
That's one way to make the minor pentatonic.

that only leaves you with one pentatonic scale, for instance A pentatonic minor in the key of C major, but you could also play D and E pentatonic minor, which are still in the key of C.
it's not an extension anyway, since it's a 5 note scale taken from a 7 note scale.

>Sell blood/plasma
Can't do that in some countries.

you're just confusing him. a major pentatonic is 1-2-3-5-6, a minor pentatonic is 1-b3-4-5-b7

>only leaves you with the pattern upon which all the minor pentatonic scales regardless of key are built upon
So tell me guitar user, what scale degrees does the E and D minor pentatonic scale use that's different from the A minor. Notice, I didn't say notes, they're in different keys obviously, but we're just talking about degrees

>guitarists in charge of theory

It can be considered an extension because no matter what key you're in the minor pentatonic is nicely contained within the natural minor scale.

Once you get past the fact that a guitar is just some wood with some plastic and metal screwed to it you'll understand how ridiculously priced both those instruments are, both being mass produced in a factory (BIG hint, building shit in a factory is supposed to bring the cost of an item DOWN). The ES-175 is literally plywood bent into the shape of a guitar, which is meant to emulate the solid wood jazz boxes of the past. The 330 might have a solid top, I don't know. But go look up the cost of a piece of maple though and see for yourself what's up. Don't waste your time lusting after Bamboozled Snake Oilâ„¢.

E minor pentatonic is E G A B D
A minor pentatonic is A C D E G
D minor pentatonic is D F G A C
As far as I know these are all sets of 5 different notes.
Saying A pentatonic minor is an extension of a scale which has more notes than itself is wrong too, it's the other way around, A minor is the extension of A pentatonic minor, since it has the second and sixth.

>sire
>>>/reddit/

post that 60s SG /k/ommrade.

The scale degrees are literally all the same.
Jesus you're dense.

>adjusted string height
>adjusted trussrod
>mfw it still buzzes

JUST