BANDCAMP THREAD

last bread died slow. get in here to check out your fellow Sup Forums lads tunes, post yours, rec, give feedback, download stuff, make pals

Other urls found in this thread:

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/beleaguered-by-sound
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/what-the-future-holds
lankyboyclub.bandcamp.com
yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/motel-songs-2
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vas9HGuNzY4
echotail.bandcamp.com/album/drowning-the-pacific
michaelwallace1.bandcamp.com/album/robotic-birds
cemeterylights.bandcamp.com/
hypercoolant.bandcamp.com/album/hope-city
sundreamgun.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
michael09barber.bandcamp.com/album/flyer-4
nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com/
installafriend.bandcamp.com/
distantsupergiant.bandcamp.com/album/systems-failure
thewwer.bandcamp.com/album/weaky
thewwer.bandcamp.com/album/number-999-scissors
tarzandragon.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKUXNK0vPk
in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/
thejesusclause.bandcamp.com/album/tunes-from-the-crypt
misterpresident.bandcamp.com
misterpresidentmusic.tumblr.com/post/149514791244/its-not-often-that-a-band-manages-to-capitalize
hhhome.bandcamp.com/album/live
andoptions.bandcamp.com/album/validations-in-discord
frusetrike.bandcamp.com/album/konungsblot-2016-demo
eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation
peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/passages
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

>synthpop, retrowave, vintage synths used

Funnily enough the track Rain from this was meant to be on that soundtrack I've posted but at the time it was the only track finished for the soundtrack, then for some reason I didn't include it anyway.

Good day! New stuff!

All parts of Beleaguered by Sound out NOW!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/beleaguered-by-sound

>Ambient hexalogy
>Made out of unused garbage material
>Each part is much more different like the other
>20+ minute pieces

Older albums are up on Spotify and Google Play! Hopefully somebody will be interested in that.

Also, it's my project's first anniversary! Who wants some champagne?

soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/what-the-future-holds

>Foliage
>Dream Pop
>Indie
>California
>Jangle Pop
>Shoegaze

beautiful stuff
-love dave

But I'm Dave?

no I'm dave

Why are you claiming to be me?

lankyboyclub.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>noise pop

NEW TRACK OUT TODAY 7PM BST ITS A FUCKIN BANGER TRUST ME

DEBUT LP OUT AUTUMN?? its gna be sad but kinda bangin too

good stuff i

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient / dark ambient
>drone
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

while you wait for the album, rate my other releases on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

follow me on spotify:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

recc

nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com

>harsh noise

I appreciate any and all feedback

recs

Jacob isn't here so instead I'll post this EP I made recently.

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/motel-songs-2

>companion ep for hotel songs
>minimal-er techno
>cozy

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // atmospheric
>piano based // ambient
>shit

a friend made a video for one of my tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Vas9HGuNzY4

echotail.bandcamp.com/album/drowning-the-pacific

>rock, post-metal, grunge

Just released a new album a couple of days ago, hope you guys can check it out and let me know what you think of it!

Recs:

michaelwallace1.bandcamp.com/album/robotic-birds
>electronic

This is being updated daily until it is done.

2 more songs and it should be completed.

I have other stuff on there as well.

cemeterylights.bandcamp.com/

>Darkwave, Ambient, Neoclassical, Trip Hop, Post-Punk
>album came out about 5 minutes ago

I have a question: I'm new to bandcamp here, just completed my first album and put it up on there.
I notice all you have your albums set as name your price. What is the reason for that, and is it detrimental for me to set a minimum price for my album?
Since I'm looking to make a living off my music eventually I'd like to learn this kind of stuff.

Also while I await response, here's my album
hypercoolant.bandcamp.com/album/hope-city

Meant to provide description...
>electronic
>mix of disco, ambient, industrial, trip hop. varies from song to song and within each song

I like what I've listened to of the other stuff in this thread so far, cool to see what others are doing.

sundreamgun.bandcamp.com/

>Dream
>Psychic
>Heaven

I like this.

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
free album codes:
y2mg-jvdc
5me4-bqz8
9gcs-kyfj

droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
or (ctrl+f "redeem code")

michael09barber.bandcamp.com/album/flyer-4

>Slowcore
>Post-rock

>Free

nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com/

>noisy shit

>nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com
"Amplified Room Sound" is a nice idea.

I personally don't want people to pay for my shit because I don't think it's worth giving money for.
Is it detrimental setting a minimum price? If you think your music is worth the price you ask and people agree with you, they will buy your stuff. Releasing your first work for free however can help you spread.

Some parts of Motel Songs remind me of production I would hear from raster-noton. Will give it and Hotel Songs a more thorough listen.

installafriend.bandcamp.com/

>dark
>garage
>dubstep/future garage

new mix, last one had some flaws

Cephei - SYSTEMS FAILURE
>glitch, drone, experimental electronic all made from chopped-up and manipulated field recordings, concept album about how machines relate to humans
distantsupergiant.bandcamp.com/album/systems-failure
I'm currently working on some bonus tracks for a potential tape release early next year on a label a friend of mine is starting. If anyone wants to hear any of those so far (there are currently 2 and may be more when you reply) feel free to reply to this and I'll up it to clyp.it or something.

thewwer.bandcamp.com/album/weaky
>electronic, reminds Mr.Oizo at some point, kinda trashy

thewwer.bandcamp.com/album/number-999-scissors
>more IDM-ish electronic

>Would like to hear some critics n shiet

these are all good, peeps.

tarzandragon.bandcamp.com/

NEW SONG
NEW SONG
NEW SONG

>trippy psych with a heavy alt prog twist

we have another 2 songs to show you guys...well...it's 1 song but in 2 parts :)

also, we have a music video youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKUXNK0vPk

New album is out NOW
also check it out on Spotify

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/

>instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

also check out

thejesusclause.bandcamp.com/album/tunes-from-the-crypt

use to frequent here as the jesus clause, just put together an ep im going to move to another project.

kinda funky vaporwave / hip hop with samples from your moms old records, hope you enjoy!

hmu if youre a rapper who digs this, always looking for a collab!

NEW ALBUM!

misterpresident.bandcamp.com
>electronic
>psychedelic pop
>sort of like anco

wrote some thoughts on Foreign Breath by elemantra. they're not in the thread yet, but here's my little feature if anyone wants to read it: misterpresidentmusic.tumblr.com/post/149514791244/its-not-often-that-a-band-manages-to-capitalize

great stuff!

i'll be writing a few words over this magnificent album soon.

hhhome.bandcamp.com/album/live

>lo fi
>bedroom pop
>kinda sad
>live

NEW RELEASE TODAY!! my songs being played live, which have nothing in common with my lo fi aesthetic, but on the previous albums it had to be this way cause my equipment sucks

RECS:

oops forgot pic

andoptions.bandcamp.com/album/validations-in-discord

>experimental electronic
>baroque influence
>synth
>noise

frusetrike.bandcamp.com/album/konungsblot-2016-demo

Black Metal, straight forward and direct. New demo.

Pretty nice.

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, a Hawk and a Hacksaw, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, R. Stevie Moore, Joe Meek, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, Robert Wyatt, the Olivia Tremor Control, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, tambourine, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, a fence, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, field recordings, vocal harmonies, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

Haven't posted here in a while. Been lurking, but mostly working on my next album. Not seeing a lot of familiar faces...is everyone else working too maybe? Anyways

Good on ya m8 for doing all these reviews of us amateurs. Someone's gotta parse through it all at the beginning stages, after all. I think my favorite song of yours is by far "The Buzzing," and overall your lyrics are nice the weirder they get. I mean, you have a song about taking a shit. And one with the words "Don't drink or you might grow more toesies." I like it. It never loses control and goes into full out meaningless territory, just carefully maintains that surreal vibe. Love all the weird little field recordings of parades and stuff too.

Here are some of my favorite things on Bandcamp, haven't seen some of these people in any threads for a while now:

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass

cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/passages
>Drone, EAI, Bass

!!!SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL "TALENTLESS HACKS WHO MAKE EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC"!!!
Cavern Brew will be hosting a series of splits this halloween. each participant will be given a randomly selected partner, and will submit a piece or pieces 8-20 minutes in length. the releases will all go up on the week leading up to halloween. they'd preferably be halloween themed, but it's not necessary as long as it's good and weird.
if you're interested in joining, contact us through the bandcamp page, or hit us up on facebook (link also on the bandcamp page, /CavernBrew).

bump

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Eric Taxxon
>Hotel Songs
>Santa Cruz, Ambient, EDM, Electronic, House, Minimal House, Minimal Techno, Music To Play Volleyball To, Progressive House, Trip Hop.

Description:
"Welcome to Hotel Songs. Please, enjoy your stay. I have been delivered to relay information and guidelines pertaining to your album listening experience. Hotel Songs is not to be listened to loudly, or on headphones. It is instead recommended that you find a small, clean, and well lit room in which to take residence, and a set of speakers through which to play your copy of Hotel Songs. Enjoy the album at low volumes, and let your mind wander. Are you ready? Well then, let us commence Hotel Songs.

I'll see you three nights from now."
- Eric Taxxon

As we stumble into the charade of luxury that often comes with a hotel, we often find ourselves resting well in an odd state of ambiguity and vagueness. In his second effort for Jacob And Friends, Eric Taxxon brings an album that displays that faux luxury that often we absolve ourselves into, all viewed through a lens of lush and repetitive minimal techno, intending on delivering a cozy experience to the listener.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Eric some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

UPCOMING RELEASE: First Thought Worst Thought - Buried In The Bed (September 3rd)

Proud Supporter Of:

so much shitty amateur vaporwave out there, but dude this is sweet sounding, keep finding those dank samples and maybe add more production. let me luv u down is too catchy

>8/10