Police in the street of New York. What the fuck?

Police in the street of New York. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LF14pOKtfK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggas be ready to get it poppin yo

We have far more terrorism in France and the police isn't militarized like that

They manage to be less equipped and more out of shape than ours, good job.

>They manage to be less equipped

u wot

>french complaining about well-equipped police

lmao you might take a leaf out of our book

u wot

Police has a better gear than vigipirate patrols these days

are you fucking retarded how can giving big guns to the police change the Bataclan? we can't put the police in all the concert halls in France

literally any other country could make this post except for the US

local police get to play tacticool GI Joe dress-up thanks to our ridiculous military budget

One step closer to my future dystopia fantasies.

being obese has always been ok for us cops m8

Better equipped than Brazilian special forces.

it's not as fat either

WE

That's a woman, right?

What's wrong with it?

Que?

Counter terrorists win

Thats because pur military is militarized.

Police in the street of Paris. What the fuck?

>lmao you might take a leaf out of our book

I wouldn't mind Canada drifting off into the arctic desu.

it looks like in movies about zombies

It's only when there is a legitimate terrorist threat or the UN is in session. The rest of the time they don't have the rifle and gear.

t.A gjy

Here these guys guard strategic points.

Don't hit on me silly goy.

One time I went to Utrecht on a business trip and I had to go home at like 6pm. When I tried to go home by bus the client told me "we called a taxi for you because we don't feel you would be safe alone."

Is it really that bad?

It's not much different than police carrying MP5s in parts of Europe like Bongland. US police are not opting for ARs over SMGs because of militarization, but logistical ease. It's much easier to buy domestic for a gun with a massive civilian market than it is to buy HK shit from Europe.

The're dealing with similar creatures desu.

Fuck.

I meant,

t.A guy who works in midtown.

Public transportation is generally quite safe.

It depends on where you're at. The city center is quite safe. Public transpiration is also quite safe. I live in a village that's annexed by Utrecht and nothing ever happens here.

But there are some neighbourhoods that are overrun with foreigners. Normally you can also just walk there, but it's less safe than other areas. The problem makers are usually 16-21 year olds kids. And they generally don't carry weapons. It's easy to recognize the bad neighbourhoods because they have lots of flats.

Bolice as Utrecht central station.

Utrecht central station is a busy hub that connects the entire country. So it's filled with cops who watch for terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=LF14pOKtfK4

Police in the street of Paris. What the fuck?

They're not used to armor i guess.
Giving policemen equipmen they dont need is a mistake.

In France, it's not uncommon to see fully armed soldiers patrolling a city center

In the US, it's considered a bit third-world to use your military like a domestic police force

That said, these high school dropouts (city cops) should really not be allowed near weapons

France is literally the only country I've been to where I've seen police on patrol brandishing assault rifles on the street. Countries with regular militarized police like Italy and France are NOT democracies.

>his country's cops don't require 3 years of training before given full commission

>Countries with regular militarized police like Italy and France are NOT democracies
fucking this

read "State of Exception" by Giorgio Agamben

Just on the gloves and watch that's not standard issue, that far too many magazines and they're being carried in an inefficient/carelessway, it (he/she/zhe? I really can't tell) is also notoriously out of shape. Looks disgraceful and unprofesional tbqh, not at all how the people who actually need to use that level of firepower carry themselves.

Look at those future Zeta cartel members....they look so young and hopeful!

Is it WW3 yet?

>tfw WW4 will be fought with katanas and teleportation

German police.

He wants protection if he ever relaxes

In NYC they need 4. An associates degree and 2 years of training. It's a nightmare of an organization desu

>euros get scared when they see a big rifle
h-haha pussies

>sting played a concert reopening bataclan.
>one of the new songs he played was named "insallah"
>thats like playing 3rd reich theme in auschwitzch

Why do cops always wear something in navy color?

Zeta were former military, not police. Nah those poor guys have little options, switching sides isn't as easy as you'd think for police in anti-narco duty (lots of scores tro settle) and their lives are threatened as fuck as corrupt high level officials means their identities are not as secret as they should be.

True story, I once met a guy who was in a specialized unit going after dirty cops, nice, smart fellow even if you could tell he was a little off in the head, the guy had done undercover work against the cartels. He said it straight out to me he wasn't expecting to live more than a few years (which sadly enough turned out to be true) and had this fucking out of whack high roller lifestyle as he was legit getting paid a ton of money. The sad thing is he was actually trying to settle down and had just married shortly before he was assasinated.

Your average Mexican feels nothing but contempt for cops, and they have every reason to, most of our interactions are limited to petty corruption by low level police, but there actually is people in the crossfire of the drug war trying to do their job. Our high level officials are so corrupt it often gets missed sadly enough and the government's attempts to turn the population on the side of law have all been lame and ineffective. We all mostly look at armed men as enemies, regardless of whether they're police or the cartels and that's a big part of the problem.

Anyway, yeah, most of the guys in that picture probably don't have much of a future, the best possible outcome for most of them is they make enough on the job they can afford to start over in the US (usually marrying a Chicana).

thats kinda sad

sad? more like rude as fuck

i mean its sad because people probably cheered it

wasn't one of them raped/sexually assaulted during the whole cologne debacle

Diversity ain't free

b-b-but we free?? rite ?? freeeduuum usa usa usa

Yes, our freedom to bear arms shall never be infringed

NYPD officers are only suited up like this if there's an imminent threat to public safety (i.e terrorist threat) or some large event is happening and needs extra security (i.e the UN being in session)
The best part is our citizens have every capability to have all of the gear that sheboon is wearing and more.
I fucking love america

see
A citizen can be just as well armed/equipped as that officer in the OP pic

They also have a detachment of the National Guard stationed in Grand Central because of how high priority of a target it is. Kind of like how describes it.