Rate this girl out of 10

Is this girl a 10 in your country Sup Forums? If not then how high would you honestly rate her face?

7-8/10

11/10
>tfw no kazakh gf
;_;

this

7, but if I saw her doing athletic stuff in person it would become 8

4. Not very attractive. Needs a tan, more muscles, bigger chin. etc.

Good looking chink
so 6/10

8/10

Mongols cant tan

She's muslim.

0/10

I'd ay she's an 8/10 for her style/looks

>1/10
technically barely even on the scale, but should be reserved as satire to indicate the subject is not really rankable (eg dog in drag)
>2/10
This is the baseline lowest score any biological woman gets no matter how ugly
>3/10
almost as bad as 2/10 but it implies some very slight hint of a redeeming quality, this is the classic "she might look plain if she was thinner"
>4/10
the redeeming quality is noticeable (eg big tits) but not enough by itself to carry to a passing grade or strongly overwhelmed by negatives
>5/10
This is a girl with more positive/neutral atributes than bad ones, generally with 5/10s is a case of one bad feature ruining an otherwise plain/pasable girl eg a hairy girl
>6/10
minimum passing grade, plain looking or otherwise unremarkable but lacking any disqualifying atributes, a plain Jane
>7/10
almost the same as 6/10 but imbued with some noticeable pleasant quality, this is low key beauty. Normie standard for wife material.
>8/10
Above average beautiful, this is 90% of "tv pretty" women in the world and by far the majority hot chics out there, pretty/cute face with nice body combo, usually the hottest girl in the room
>9/10
Near flawless, we are talking the very rare case of girls who look like fashion models out of bed with no make up, this is the girl 99 out of a 100 guys would fuck if given the chance regardless of personal taste/preference, 9/10 should be a rarely given score and usually with caveats, eg "as she looks in that movie"
>10/10
Technically perfect, these don't actually exist although some girls might have a phase in which they do theoretically exist as 10/10s, this score generally is used only as hyperbole in much the same way as "that's my fetish" to indicate personal investment in the appreciation of this beauty.

0/10 and 11/10 are basically hyperbole grades, IMHO they should not be used unironically

6.5-7.5/10

6/7

Actually, no.
6/10

nothing too special. I dont rate on a scale of 10, that's kinda silly. there are women like eva green who just make me feel some primal instinct arousal, there are women like emily didonato, i admit are really fuken beautiful, but my cock wouldn't rise up at her sight, etc.

from where is this pic?

7/10 at best would fugg

danbooru