Cute Indian girls thread

Cute Indian girls thread.

Get in here.

MOAR

>cute indians

you were saying?

me on the left

Is this /desi/ in disguise?

indian girl from the last thread checking in.

i really need to get to sleep.

stop posting sluts

Please deliver on my humble request.

Do Southeast Asian girls count?

Races that I most /would most enjoy COLONISING

0. Pakistani girls (never done yet, highest on to-do list)
1. arab girls
2. east-african girls (to-do list)
3. indian girls
4. Jewish girls (to do list)
5. east asian girls
6. black girls

Post feet.
I will fap to them.

>that feel when you will never breed an Indian sized family with a qt Indian lady

are you the one asking me for "indian poon"?

if anyone's interested in having a private conversation, a nice user suggested i set up a temporary email. so i'm at [email protected]

get in touch and we'll see where it leads. i'm really exhausted right now.

Lets help the weird currybro too Sup Forums

>American education

Nice geography, sharter

>inb4 desperate fags fall for the "tee-hee, I'm a grill" bait

Friendly reminder to always ask for a timestamp

There was a girl on /desi/ before. The attention-whoring was real, even though it was probably real.

Pls post nudes.

>Amerifat """education"""

Indian women are hairy and smell like poo.

>The attention-whoring was real, even though it was probably real.
What did you mean by that?

>be white
>like Indian girls
>last two serious relationships were with brown chicks
>in India

>mfw going back to the United States in 2-3 weeks

w-w-wew! Back to white landwhales.

thats a boy

"no."

Back to the loo, Pajeet.

I remember her. She was a bong iirc. She posted a timestamp too.

DELTEE SHIT

SAN FRAN
A
N

F
R
A
N

Indian girl

what do you like about indian girls?

that's a boy, i can even see his benis from here

Indian girls are ugly, smelly and hairy. They're also really fucking weird and don't act like normal people

if only we had an actual grill here to confirm these

brown, slightly chubby, nice eyes

I just like darker complexions and the facial features which are more pronounced in India versus in the West. For instance, I really like Indian noses, as stupid as that sounds.

I'm pretty open-minded with women. Not too into white girls and not too into black girls. Latinas, Arabs, and whatever else are fine. Indians are just my favorite because I've dated quite a few and am more familiar with the culture, especially in India itself.

> bong
Yeap. There was a mallu before that (2014) as well, now that I remember.

>tfw indian
>never dated indian girls
>closest i have come is a half-paki+colombian mix wild child

>feminine penis
Isn't it even better?

tell us more about her

>I'm pretty open-minded with women. Not too into white girls and not too into black girls. Latinas, Arabs, and whatever else are fine. Indians are just my favorite because I've dated quite a few and am more familiar with the culture, especially in India itself.
I have never seen an Indiaboo before. Like Ameriboo, Russiboo, Koreaboo and most other countries yes. But holy hell.

Nice. Do you know her?

>Indiaboo

Fucking kek. There's a lot I like about India and just about as much that I hate. This country is broken in a hilarious number of ways.

Who do you usually date then?

thats not a slut so its its all right
cute>slut

Not related to the present topic, but move out of the BIMARU states already you fag. Plan a trip to the north east next time when you're here.

Muslim girl here.

Indian men are filthy and they need to get circumcised before I'll touch it.

>Muslim girl here.
Uuhm.. where's the proof?

I've always wanted to go to the Northeast.

My budget this time was really tiny. I got stuck up in the North doing freelance working and odd-jobs. Was a decent enough trip for something completely spur-of-the-moment, but I don't think I'll be doing this again.

Next time I come I'll probably buy a bike and do the NE and South.

Pretty fucking sick of North India TBQH.

pic related, it's an indian qt

Another desiboo here.
I had the opportunity to date a qt Indian girl but fucked it up with autism and I've had a raging hard-on for desi girls and culture ever since. I work as a code monkey, i see quite a few every day, but alas my autism is still to much.

No use putting Indian girls up on a pedestal. Even though I've dated quite a few, most are dramatic nightmares and just as bad as white women, albeit in different ways.

Tell us about Indian sex Mr. Indian.

Did you use the Kama Sutra on them?

what kinds of different ways?

I should mention I'm pretty masochistic (not a cuck though) and angry, possessive, and nagging women really turn me on.

I also really like latinas, but those are even harder to get than desi's where I am.

>indians
>cute
I'd rather fuck a pig.

I'm not Indian.

Well, a lot of them are flat-out stupid. That goes for Indians as well as Indian-Americans.

Bollywood has also left some nasty cultural marks and impressions. I'd say the majority of Indian girls are clingy, dependent, and melodramatic. They're also often materialistic, albeit not in a gold-digging Asian kind of way.

Most Indian chicks I know are pretty jealous and demanding. My ex was an all-around normal and laid-back girl, but would call me every single day when I was in India last winter. When my phone died, I charged it up in the morning and saw that I had 50 missed calls in the morning.

70-80% of Indian chicks are just as bad or worse, even if they try to act cool and laid-back at first.

How do you lads get like this? Srs. I've never had problems with women and neither do the people I know (poo in loo's as well before you ask).

You do realize they're literally nothing apart from men with tits and a slit? Just talk to them like anybody else and just charm them up.

Is the caste system still strong in India? I heard that they don't let darkies in the government or something.

You must be used to that.

Can't talk to men either my cunt

I'm too poor to pay your mother that often.

Tell us about your ex. Was she hot?

>They're also often materialistic, albeit not in a gold-digging Asian kind of way.
?

>but would call me every single day when I was in India last winter.
Was she your gf then? Isn't this normal bro? You're meant to talk to your partner.

>it up in the morning and saw that I had 50 missed calls in the morning.
This isn't.

Yeah, exactly. Your mother gets you that for free.

>I heard that they don't let darkies in the government or something.
Lol do westerners seriously believe this, or that dark means low caste? Jfc.

A lot of Indians bitch about the "Reservation" system, which is a Quota for low-caste people to get into university and government offices. It's sort of like affirmative action except more encompassing and more easily exploitable.

Indians pretend caste isn't a big deal but it clearly is. Most parents would flip shit if their kid tried to marry somebody a step or two outside of their own group.

Don't think it's anywhere near as bad as it was thirty or forty or fifty years ago, but don't listen to anyone who tells you it isn't a thing any more. One thing I've noticed after repeated visits to India is that many people are are idiotically patriotic and magnificently in denial about how much their country sucks compared to the developed world. A lot of folks genuinely believe that the Indian military is the strongest; that Indian families are the most functional; that Indian culture is the best; that India is the best country for women, and so forth.

>talking about my ex with autists on Sup Forums

Yeah, I know that isn't normal. The other chick I dated was born and raised in Delhi. Really cute and the kind of girl who got hit on everywhere she went.

After I came home to the US, she had my whole schedule memorized. As soon as I was out of class or done working, my phone would be ringing. It's ridiculous.

You're probably too poor to pay for anybody lmao.

>implying she wasn't a 4/10 like every other girl
>implying he'll be honest

Why? What's wrong with you ? (not trying to be mean here breh but really)

Thinking your culture is great doesn't imply that there is nothing wrong with the country. In my stay in the states, I've noticed that Americans are arrogant cunts with little understanding of cultures or their subtleties, that pretend to know shit when they really don't (i.e. every engineer in this place).

Would Sup Forums french kiss this cute indian girl?

tfw no big-eyed desi gf

>The other chick I dated was born and raised in Delhi. Really cute and the kind of girl who got hit on everywhere she went.
No need to go THAT far user. What caste was she?

>Most parents would flip shit if their kid tried to marry somebody a step or two outside of their own group.
Below or above?

One day Chinese you will Chinese bro. One day m8.

no
she looks like a slut and most likely is
wouldnt touch a slut from a 10ft pole

she's cute
yuri yuri

What about this beauty?

Of course. However, I'm not talking about well-rounded people. There are plenty of men in India who genuinely believe that their country is the absolute best in the world. While I don't think anyone can rightfully hold that sentiment, it makes much more sense to me coming from a Brit, an American, a German, a Frenchman, or a Swede, than from an Indian.

Again - don't get me wrong. I love India. As a civilization, they've made plenty of great accomplishments. That doesn't change the fact that the government is beyond corrupt (don't you dare try saying the same is true in the United States - the level of corruption here is miles higher), poverty is rampant, and so forth.

Most of the girls I've dated are Brahmins. That's because Brahmins are comparatively privileged and more likely than lower castes to have proper educations. The only Indian women in India who will date casually, especially outside of their own race, are the liberal ones who are well-educated and usually fairly affluent.

India isn't like Thailand or the Philippines, where girls will run at white guys for the chance at a green card or money. A lot of the girls I've dated here have actually been really fucking loaded to the point where I felt like a beggar.

>flat-out stupid
this is absolutely right

face is fat/ugly
also attention whore, why else would she release a selfie like that on the internet

are you the spicy curry user from the last thread?

if so email me so we don't lose touch.. [email protected]

You're a fag if you don't like that.

you're right.

on her old tumlbr she used to write about meeting up with guys from tinder to fuck.

What is this desi in disguise

>India isn't like Thailand or the Philippines, where girls will run at white guys for the chance at a green card or money.
I noticed this too man. Any advice for over here? Most of the curry girls I talk to only do it to be polite to me and when I try taking it further they usually turn me down. Then they go and start making out with some 2/10 Pajeet.

Today I smiled at this really pretty Indian girl and she straight up looked me in the face, made eye contact and kept walking pretending I wasn't even there. I was so fucking cut.

>Brahmins are comparatively privileged
Is it real privilege or """"white privilege""""?

White American here. How can I score with an Indian girl? Where do I even find them over here?

Help :(

What about her? Would you let her tongue your anus?

This one looks better

I've gone down on countless girls and Indian girls taste better on average than white girls.

Just saying.

>Any advice for over here?

RAPE RAPE RAPE

>it makes much more sense to me
To you, yes. But the things Indians rightfully take pride in, have nothing to do with poverty and corruption. It is the civilization and culture which is worth praise, not the nation, the latter of which is pretty shit. When an Indian talks about how shit the west is, its not in a comparison of living standards or such.

Yeah I see what you meant, its just uneducated people man, there are idiots everywhere.

> That pic
triggered

Pajeet pls.

>It is the civilization and culture which is worth praise, not the nation, the latter of which is pretty shit.
Why do Indians have more pride in the Indian (and I mean race here) civ than Paki's or Fijians or Bangladeshi's? I only ever here Indian's go rarr rarr we da best n shit bruv.

For over where? In India?

Being white does give you an advantage in clubs and on apps like Tinder. However, it's not a complete game-changer. You still need a sense of humor, confidence, and the ability to start and hold a conversation. Unless you're chatting with a girl who's miserably thirsty or completely desperate for an easy lay, being white isn't going to make your chances of fucking any better than at home.

In fact, I meet relatively few Western tourists who get it in with locals. If you spend an extended period of time in an Indian city and have your own flat, it's much easier. Even girls who are DTF usually live with their parents or have other drama to attend to, so things can sometimes take a few days to sort out.

Well, there's the funny bit - some folks do take pride in regards to the living standards.

I think a good example is kids in the United States. I remember when I was a teenager, it was a very popular liberal stance to say that America sucked and was a flat-out terrible country. After I started traveling across the developed world, I realized that my life in the United States was actually quite nice. I'd probably be better off if I were born in Denmark or Sweden, but I still live better than most of the world.

Some people in India don't appreciate the gulf in standard of living between poor people in the Western world and poor people in India. I've had folks try to convince me that poverty is objectively worse in the US than in India because the US has a higher overall poverty rate.

It's just stupid people being stupid, but you would be surprised at the level of blind patriotism here.

>Is it real privilege
In small communities, assuming the local Brahmins never tried to act superior, the rest of the community respects them and keeps them in high regard.

In all fairness, India is very rapidly changing. The economy has grown at a break-neck pace for years and is among the fastest-growing in the entire world. Indians are leaving the ranks of the poor for the middle-class in unprecedented numbers.

There's been a lot of improvement since Independence and over the past few decades. Indians do have a lot to be proud of, but I sometimes think people here need to broaden their perspective and realize the world doesn't revolve around them.

IMO, a lot of Indians IRL and online have kind of an inferiority complex where they feel like they need to defend themselves against any or all criticism from foreigners, while engaging in such criticisms among themselves.

does cut/uncut matter to an indian girl?

>Pakis
"Basically converts"
>Fijis
Not known really.
>Bangladeshis
"Basically converts"

>Why do Indians have more pride
India as a civilization is older and more accomplished by far than any of those, and some people are proud of that. Its sort of hard to be proud of your history if its summarized by getting cucked by foreigners.

>some folks do take pride in regards to the living standards.
Well, if they think its better on average in India than in the west, they need some education. DESU my life in India is better than here for sure, but its not like that for most people.

>blind patriotism here
as if the same can't be said about Americans without education?

>In all fairness, India is very rapidly changing. The economy has grown at a break-neck pace for years and is among the fastest-growing in the entire world. Indians are leaving the ranks of the poor for the middle-class in unprecedented numbers.
Are they the next China?
How does Fiji/Sri Lanka/ the other indian countries compare?

Well that's fucking bs.