You can't leave! Don't you have loyalty? How dare you go to the only club that actually competes for every title

>You can't leave! Don't you have loyalty? How dare you go to the only club that actually competes for every title
>Oh well, better just poach some players from Leverkusen or sheet
Is there a scummier club in existance?

No, all Dortmund fans I know are reddit tier faggots who try way too hard to be liked and act like bandwagoning "only" the 2nd most successful club in Germany gives them some moral high ground.

>knowing people who bandwagon foreign teams.

Which bumfuck town are you from?

>Which bumfuck town are you from?
The worst of them all - London

Dortmund is probably THE club to dislike at the moment. I think everyone agrees that Dortmund is going to get relegated this season. Do not bring out your pitchforks already.
First off, one of their ex-players was just sentenced to 6 years in prison after trying to bring down the Egyptian central bank.

>Klopp
>7 years at Mainz
>manages to get promoted to first Bundesliga
>few years later gets relegated again
>leaves the club and joins Dortmund
>Mainz secures promotion the following season

Let's face the facts. Klopp is a winning team joiner. Any coach would have won the title with that Dortmund squad. Even Pep.

Dortmund is the nazi capital of Germany, BVB's biggest ultra fanbase "Desperados" are 99% Nazi.

They are the definition of "small club" mentality. Always understating their success.
>Watzke: "Going out in the groupstages this year wouldn't be that bad."

Dortmund is not nearly as good as people like to pretend. They didn't win a single trophy last season - hardly the sign of a top club. Having lost their best player to Bayern, they are even weaker this season.

Their now best player wants to leave because he foresees the decay of the club but Dortmund won't let him. There is nothing worse than having an unhappy player in your ranks let alone a player who publicly announces that he won't play with full effort if the club doesn't let him go.

Furthermore Dortmund has two Turks who will be happy to backstab them at the first opportunity if there is any benefit involved for them.

Some more points to consider:
>shit coach
>will get relegated after losing the relegation playoffs against RB Leipzig
>shit fanbase
>worst defense in the whole country
>pretend they're holding on to their "philosophy" whereas in fact they just stick to the same playstyle for 5 years while everyone else is adjusting

Keep in mind that this is only MY opinion, and is not in any way meant to offend you.

>dirtmad shareholders

Good post

Wow, someone sure is mad.. did a Nazi steal your gf?

>BVB
>Nazis
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

I thought Dortmund fans were Nazis? Didn't one of their nazi fans try and get elected in parliament too?

Leverkusen will win the Bundesliga next season, screencap this.

they are wannabe nazis

East German clubs have real neo-nazis as supporters

This, so much this. When i watched them against Liverpool i couldn't believe it how shitty they played. And when, in the last minutes, Tuchel put on (or how you say it) fucking Ramos and Gundogan to make that defense even worse i lost it. Ramos was the guy standing next to a Lover who scored.

People here who talk about this are clueless idiots.

>Bavarian autism: the post

Youre an embarrassment to this flag.

>BVB will crash after their key players leave

Every season since 2010 Ive heard the same thing. Even last year when BVB had 11+ players permanently injured they still managed to fight their way to the EL spot.

>responding to pasta

how do fans react when players go from ManU to ManCity or from Liverpool to ManU?

>Customers in charge of trolling

I don't know. The last transfer between Liverpool and United took place 50 years ago and between United and City 20 years ago (and it was some shitter who only appeared twice for United).

Tevez doesn't count because he was never owned by United, he was owned by MSI or whatever was this investment group called

Is this pasta from reddit or what

They don't really happen, transfers between the London clubs happen but their rivalries aren't as fierce

bayern

Buyern obviously.

Also the entire PL, but those are franchises,not clubs.

t. butthurt ""ultra""

i wish

lmao "E""P"Lel customer

>Bayernsliga cuck

Zé Roberto
Ballack
Lúcio
Lewandowski
Gotze
Neuer
Klose
Gomez