I often hear black people said like "I am proud to be black"

I often hear black people said like "I am proud to be black"
but I've never heard white people say like that
Why?

because it's illegal.

because it makes darkies jealous

Because then we get called racist.

>we
only finns are true whites along with estonians and icelanders. POLES are NOT white OK?

Do you often say you're proud to be yellow?

1. 2. 3. it goes without saying.

because we are the norm
white ppl are considered ppl
for a black or yellow or whatever colored person to be considered human he needs to be good
so he can say despite me being black i am still proud because i am like white ppl now

im proud to be green
straight from the depths of forests
man with two forms: corporeal and incorporeal ~

Non meme answer, because blacks in western countries have been oppressed, which makes being black seen as shameful. By saying you're proud you say that you're not afraid of being yourself even if you're different.

Because vanilla is the most boring ice cream flavor

>we

>I often hear black people said like "I am proud to be black"

No sane black man would say that. Beeing black is a curse, it makes your life 1000 times harder for just beeing what you are. You can't even visit russia without getting yourself into fights. Hell i really wish i was white but i make the best out of it and focus on my future.

>anyone visiting russia out of their own will
bls

literally this

Not even Sup Forums or whatever the fuck. They just need to drop that inferiority complex nonsense.
It is not a meme.

you're basically Sup Forums if you can't see it from the other viewpoint, generally majorities in a country are unable to validate minorities for anything positive they do, or inherently are

They do that on the Internet all the fucking time.

Because there was no need to reinforce pride based on skincolour in America for whites as every monument and part of history already was not much to be ashamed of safe for guilt over some not so ethical things that happened while blacks had to reach their current status from a position of weakness.

After Apartheit I mean.

Because we're the only race that has something to be proud of.

What do niggers have to be proud of? Having AIDS and being illiterate?

It's pretty common for redheads to say they're proud to be gingers. But when you're part of the majority, except when it comes to your nationality for some reasons, there's no point in expressing your insecurities through pride, as no ones juges you for that in the first place.

I'm proud to be human.

Is this some kind of jap humor?

Sup Forums is the centre of white pride world wide and WE WUZing since the demographics are mostly young white trash with no accomplishment other than out swimming his competition in vagina which makes them resort to taking pride in something someone did who happen to share a common ancestor with them

I'm proud to be a dimensionally stable corporeal form.

It goes without saying really, nobody really wants to be yellow or black