KENTUCKY DERBY

Kentucky Derby Day
Race 1 --- 10:30am--- WPS EX DD P3
Race 2 --- 11:01am --- WPS EX DD P3 P4
Race 3 --- 11:31am --- WPS EX DD P3 P5
Race 4 --- 12:03pm --- WPS EX DD P3
Race 5 --- 12:35pm --- WPS EX DD P3 P4
Race 6 --- 1:13pm --- WPS EX DD P3
Race 7 --- 1:55pm --- WPS EX DD P3 P6 ($1,000,000 Guaranteed Pool)
Race 8 --- 2:45pm --- WPS EX DD P3 P5
Race 9 --- 3:35pm --- WPS EX DD P3 P4
Race 10 --- 4:28pm --- WPS EX DD P3
Race 11 --- 5:25pm --- WPS EX DD P3 P4 (Woodford Reserve Turf Classic)
Race 12 --- 6:34pm --- WPS EX DD P3 SH5 (The Kentucky Derby)
Race 13 --- 7:35pm --- WPS EX DD
Race 14 --- 8:05pm --- WPS EX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAI6lcStwWY&list=PLn24m8GKJ2UMfWJNgLxfO4X7MbhQv0yn_
kentuckyderby.com/wager/kentucky-derby-live-odds
brisnet.com/library/uwc.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no finer display of athleticism, hooves down.

Playlist of all derby prep races: youtube.com/watch?v=ZAI6lcStwWY&list=PLn24m8GKJ2UMfWJNgLxfO4X7MbhQv0yn_

Live odds: kentuckyderby.com/wager/kentucky-derby-live-odds

What all the fancy numbers and letters mean: brisnet.com/library/uwc.pdf

Yearly reminder that American Pharaoh only won the Triple Crown because California Chrome's owner complained about fresh horses competing in the Preakness and Belmont, claiming that other owners conspire to keep horses from winning the Triple Crown

NBC fixed the race with fewer, and exhausted, horses so American Pharaoh could win the Triple Crown and boost ratings and increase patriotism (because the horse's name contains "America")

Utter tosh

lol okay

now compare the Preakness in 2014 and 2015 and explain to me how the race in 2015 wasn't gamed to include fewer horses so American Pharaoh could win

>tfw you were winning superfectas on nyquist before it was popular
Okay not really since he was a 1-20 favorite then too, which I didn't know was possible since 1-5 was the best I'd ever seen before
How do you even get those kinds of odds? That feels like the thing should be winning by 2 furlongs, but the time I saw it won by like 5 feet

>How do you even get those kinds of odds
distribution of wagers between the horses

stream?

yes, this

anyone have a good one?

Pletcher horse gonna win. I'ma go with Destin.

Jesus Christ

None of the horses this year have good names. I can't pick a winner out of any of these.

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me guys

Best part of the derby.

Who /creatorcomeback/ here?

This. Been watching coverage because I figured why not? This fucking faggot is the reason I will not be watching the Derby. Just saw him call Cris Collinsworth a beautiful man right in front of Cris. Fuck this liberal, faggot pushing agenda. I don't want some obnoxious poof wearing MLP shit on my TV. Faggots are a whopping 3% or so of the population. Quit catering to this LGBTQXIZUH+_#$ nonsense. Jesus christ, disgusting.

Don't give a shit if you're gay, but for fuck's sake, when you're some cumdump of a fruitcake flaming faggot it pisses me off. Obnoxious is obnoxious whether gay or straight. This thing is just repulsive. /rant

And people are wondering why Trump is soaring. It's because shit like this has pushed people too far.

Celebrating the abnormal, bizarre, and obnoxious and demonizing core values, modesty/humility, and common sense. What a strange world we live in now.

Media is so saturated now that only the truly outrageous catches people's attention

Fuck American racing its pure dogshit. I'll stick with UK racing thanks.

>American Patriot
>18-1 odd

>modesty/humility

Those are great to have in a time of peace and calm, but we're at war on multiple fronts, and the SJWs and ISIS have loud voices so we have to shout back to drown them out.

That was a close one mates.

>we're at war on multiple fronts
wat

>SJWs and ISIS
A tiny group of fanatics building a barren dystopia that nobody else wants to live in does not constitute an existential threat.

>no an horse in the OP

Shit thread

Fair enough I guess, I'm just not thrilled with people my age (26). Hell, even 35 years olds are SJW and bad about this shit now. So pathetic. But I digress...

I really would like to watch the race, just because it's something I seem to do every year. Might just look for a stream with different coverage. Just can't believe they put that thing on national TV and people are supposed to find it charming. I wonder how many thousands of people have changed the channel because of him. I hope a bunch.

>nobody else wants to live in

Apparently London does. Not only are there certain Sharia only zones but they just elected their muzzy mayor to further enforce their anti-Christian agenda. The west is falling and no one is stepping up to stop the spread.

I've never bet on horses before. How much am I gonna win?

Billions.... and billions.

>itt
Sup Forums

>Is an horse an athlete?

GUN RUNNER
U
N

R
U
N
N
E
R

We have only one horse as an athlete.

Only 12 have ever existed.

American Pharaoh is the 12th athlete to exist from horses.

I don't think we'll have one this year but when do you think we'll get another one?

Hi leddit

At churchill downs ama

I'm guessing the actual race doesn't start for a while

"And now let's go to our correspondent on horse back that you can barely understand."

Fuck dude just get over it

6:34, to be exact.

It would have been a perfect year if the Detroit Red Wings the Cup, Nyquist wins the Triple Crown, and Trump wins the presidential election.

Good morning from Japan and now here is 5:00am.
Yes, off course, though I am supporting Lani who is the second challenger from Japan in the entire history of Kentucky Derby, I am totally enjoying this amazing meeting with a dglass of mint frisk julep.

why did you kill that horse

Who the fuck is this homo?

Why do the kikes at NBC make me see degenerate filth when I just want to drink in the afternoon and gamble recklessly

Entertainment for those who don't actually care about horse racing.

All those semen demons wearing proper clothing.

Damn... it's the only time you actually see girls be somewhat classy.

I gotta go do a derby before I hit 30.

Is that you, jap moot?

So will we see another triple crown this year?
>women soccer

This sounds like the most American horse this time around tbqh. Fuck yeah guns

Shouldn't it be Rani?

Best of luck my nippon friend.

Shamefur dispray

>Randy Moss is white

HE'S EQUALITY YOU BIGOTED RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBE!!!!

He got Michael Jackson'd

It's okay to be gay.

It's not okay to be a flaming faggot cocksucking attention whore.

stream where

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

Good stream for today.

Pray the jews don't get mad.

Cheers m8

kek sure we don't distinguish R and L and that's no problem, and his name Lani seems to be from Hawaiian language.
And are there anybody enjoying it with mint julep?

So is the girl next to Johnny "The FAG" Weir is a wife material or SJW cheating whore?

FAGGOT ALERT

TURN AWAY FOR NOW.

jesus fucking christ

Christ, this guy is flaaaaaaaming

AMERICAN PHARAOH......IS FINALLY THE ONE

you are so fucking mad right now lol

All women are SJW cheating whores you dumb cuck

is this the race 8 belles died at

That announcer sounded like he jizzed the biggest at the Breeders' Cup.

That passion.

He belongs on /r9k/

Who /didntchangethechannelandisnowwatchingcollegerugby/ here?

why this nigga look like an extra from the the fifth element

So I should stop hoping in getting a gf and go my own way? My fear now is being called a cuck.

>a gay man talking about fashion

Right here. Waiting for the fucking Rangers v. Tigers game ends so I can watch Nats Cubs

>My fear now is being called a cuck.
if the worst thing that happens to you in life is that someone on the internet calls you a cuck you're doing pretty well for yourself

Yeah, real women are not worth the time or money. $100 with one gets you a dinner with (possibly) some sex afterward for just the one night. Or you could take that same money and buy a year's subscription to MetArt or something and get tens of thousands of HD pics and videos you could fap to for years.

There is a horse called "cocked and loaded"

fucking kek

5th element is actualy on Syfy right now hah. Good movie, this MLP faggot doesn't hold a candle to 5th element characters. He wouldn't last a second.

American Freedom backers on suicide watch

>Runs into another horse and slows it down
TRASH
R
A
S
H

Star hill sneaks into 3rd. Hell yeah

>black horse wins

SJW's wet dream

AH HAHAHA FAGGOT

but seriously,

AH HAHAHA FAGGOT

$2,500 for a cup full of ice and mint

>2oz of bourbon

Bitch better double that shit ASAP.

Kencucky Derby

A bit greedy wanting two Triple Crowns.

Shits getting dark. Prepare for slop. It's about to get interesting.

>not being an exorbitantly wealthy 60 year old white male who's favorite pastime is watching your horse fuck random mares for money

oh snap, i like that. well played my uncucked brother. Is that faggot still broadcasting? I'll turn back if he's done for the day, but I imagine he'll be there all day.

Yea I just saw the weather is gonna get rough. Totally changes the races, pretty cool. People with money on the races are wringing their hands I imagine.

Yep. Derby is hardcore.

200,000 bucks per fuck.

He has over 100 foals already.

You do the fucking math.

dat mansion price

No you do it

You seem really insecure

Tara Lipinski is such a slag

The Mansion... you'll run into a ton of rich fucks there.