Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWqVij6tLz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define what a fucking catch is

You cant

1. Bring the ball in with both hands
2. Don't be Dez Bryant

Not having ads every 2 minutes

Make the game half as long. The first half is pointless and boring 9/10 times.

Less ads

Less ads

>not using AdBlock

Spherical ball.
Use the feet instead the ball.
Multiball.

>play six days a week
>sensors in the ball so we know where to spot it instead of having the refs just eyeball it
>actually good drug testing
>get rid of helmets
>cut roster sizes in half

>Use the feet instead the ball.

How is english class going for you?

Sorry bud, i was memeing too many threads at the same time.

Don't watch it,let it die.Problem solved

>How do we fix this sport?

the usual way to do that in most sports is to buy the refs or the players

why?

Actually call it Handegg

The top is for grip. The side things are for just catching the eye and realizing rotation

Go back to when defenses weren't handcuffed in the name of entertainment and offensive players weren't whiny little bitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=YWqVij6tLz8

No, the TV Timeout League

put Roger Goodell, Robert Kraft, and Tom Brady in a room together, and then send that room to the bottom of the ocean

oh, and someone figure out what the fuck is and is not a catch

11 players who play on both sides of the ball and on special teams.

the laces are a semi-holdover from when they HAD to manufacture balls that way, and the QB uses them to help him throw

the stripes are there to judge the rotation of the ball in flight

Does it need fixing?

The only thing I can think of is that If I were the league I would be investing literally billions into researching concussion-reducing helmet technology

congratulations, you're smarter than the league is
they're too busy pretending the concussion problem doesn't exist to actually do anything meaningful about it

ya I dont really get it, I know they've done similar shit with motorcycle/f1 helmets, and those guys are going way faster and potentially experiencing way stronger impacts (albeit not as frequently).

Let the defense fuck up the offense

>An american mocking a person's English language skills

let dem niggaz play footbawl

Literally every tackle is a penalty now, fuck the NFL trying to cover its ass because of muh concussions, the knowledge is out there for the whole world to see, players have nobody but themselves to blame from now on if they choose to continue playing and get brain damage, sure throw a flag on a BLATANT helmet to helmet but that should be it.

I think we need a Manhattan Project to genetically modify humans. Bring some intelligent design to the human knee, and maybe move the brain into the chest cavity.

excuse me?

More games in the regular season
Less QB protection
Stop fixing games for political reasons

get rid of shitty wild card meme teams. hold playoff games in random stadiums, home field advantage is stupid when every game is an elimination game.

make each game a best of 3 series, and make the playoffs/super bowl 2 months long. The intensity/rivalry that develops from a series is insanely entertaining.

Longer season

Bitchbabby players would get more money and i get more entertainment which is the source of their salaries

ITT: people who want handegg players to die
>>play six days a week

That's a fallacy, after the first year with a longer season they would realize they cannot be as reckless and they would addapt.

More commercials

Holy shit, that was awesome.

Promotion and relegation in a 30 game league where each team play each other twice. ;)

Aren't the stripes also used for gauging whether the ball is past the 1st-down marker?

No. Also, they're only on college and high school balls.

Don't allow Pats to cheat

True.

Better men have failed

Multiball

Play continues until one team has all the balls and is down.

Every score earned should be worth 1 point so that Europeans can understand.

In college, promotion & relegation.
Top 5 in FCS get promoted to FBS.
The bottom 5 in FBS get relegated.

stop trying to make a violent game safe

90s football was GOAT, go back to those rules

remove referees

NFL:
14 Game regular season
Realignment moving the Cowboys West, because fuck them
70man rosters because I'm sick of watching teams trying to get midseason pick ups game ready in 5 days. Also it could inspire more trades.
Kickoffs at the 40
Can run back blocked XPs

College:
Clock starts after set for play on incomplete pass.
SEC teams get 2additional scholarships for every time they catch another SEC team violating NCAA rules that result in sanctions.
Conferences are limited to 12 members. If your league is over that number, you can kick teams out for free.
Power 5 leagues and ND are Div 1, G5 Teams are 1AA. Everyone else is 1AAA.
You still get bowls in Div 1, and 12 game regular season. If you are under .500, no bowls for you.
All other divs get playoffs.
Div1 are required to give 4yr cost of living scholarships. That's enough for everyone from stars to coed rowers.
Army Navy is *the* final reg season game.
Fumblerooski is now legal.

Free Market seriously. i want to see Aaron playing for the fucking Browns.

We want it the way it is. No one likes watching players jog for 3 hours.

>cost of living for d1 rowers, waterpolo players, and equestrian riders, but not d3 football players.
Give all NCAA athletes cost of living. Would definitely improve the athletic scene on some struggling d2 and d3 campuses.

1. Less ads
2. 25 second play clock. Faster game and put more emphasis on cardio meaning there would be a potential disadvantage to blasting HGH until youre the size of a fridge
3. Remove kicking from the sport. Men fight tooth and nail for every blade of grass then some eurotwink kicks the ball 80yards. Completely against the spirit of the game.
4. Remove two minute warning (arbitrary and obsoleted by scoreboards showing the coach the time)

i like kicking, but it shouldn't be allowed if you're inside the the 30 yard line. there's nothing exciting about watching something that succeeds 95% of the time.

>potential disadvantage to blasting HGH

fuck you bitch, i want my niggers roided UP, nfl hits need to look like nascar crashes

Div 3 don't give scholarships period.

25 seconds is too little

you're allowed to touch the ball with your hands

Why does it say "National *Football* League" when it's not football?

to trigger yuropoors

No Satan, that's not what they're for at all.

>actually good drug testing

They would move like sloths.

Stop watching it and watch a real game instead

>blasting HGH until youre the size of a fridge

HGH doesn't even help with strength. It's more for recovery.

colorful realization mate, your observation will be honored as the favorite meter in elementary school grammar books.

Too bad we'll never see anything like that again.

Ever watch the prob owl? It sucks. No one wants to get hurt.

Allow spike armor

Sport fixed.

Stop playing this shit sport.

white stripes all the way around?

can all rubber footballs be banned? i hate how they try to bounce off your hands

Or even better, take your 7s Rugby team, condition them for 80 minutes of play, and chuck them in your Rugby side. Then you'll actually have a competitive rugby side that doesn't lose to brazil.

B R A Z I L
R
A
Z
I
L

H U E
U
E

Canadian football is real football. Get rid of that trash with 4 downs.

don't make the game fucking 4 hours long

Id rather have ads every couple of minutes than ads all over the jerseys

no you don't fagget

It should just be a timing thing. "Football move" is way too ambiguous. "Firmly possess ball for .4 seconds" or something like that would be better. Refs would know exactly what .4 seconds feels like after some training, and there would be almost no debate on replays.

>Watch tv
>already used to commercials for anything Im watching
>American sports are known for having the best looking jerseys
>ruining that because you cant wait two minutes

I'd rather watch a Kelloggs commercial than support the Kelloggs Lions.

>american footbal feels literally like wathcing a 2 hours ad

Replace the commissioner with someone who is interested in fair play and player safety not just stupid little marketing initiatives.

People would get killed. No one would be ok with that.

>not wanting to see people die on national television

What sport are we talking about here because thats a college football. Do you mean college football?

Love how there's literally no criticism of american football except when the american football isn't on (ads).

Thanks for admitting the sport is great, yuropoors.

Now, about divegrass...

Ban cheaters like Tom Shady

Literally every American sport is great. This is objectively and statistically true

Im talking size. Steroids are gonna happen regardless. Quicker play would have leaner athletes. Same amount of roids. Guards and tackles would gas hard if they showed up at camp at 340lbs.

Possibly. I should have just said "shorter play clock"

Mark Richt makes The U relevant, they start beating blue bloods again, and the rest of the country loses their shit.

That's actually pretty smart, the only argument would be when possession starts but that's far easier to figure out than what we have now

Or we could stop playing rugby, since it's not free-flowing enough to be like soccer, or stop-start enough to be all tactical and shit like NFL

Make it so every play has to be done in order to gain yardage, no more taking a knee. That is the gayest shit ever, it should be delay of game or some shit, either way it's the biggest buzzkill for a finish

that's stupid. Kneeing it only becomes relevant in the last couple plays anyways.

Wait Brazil has a Rugby team that isn't totally shit? noice.

Yeah and make the game go on till the last second so there can be those fumbles with 20 seconds left

It's better than taking a knee. How come it's a penalty for grouding and not taking a knee?

>stop catering to women
>get rid of all the new player safety rules
>stop suspending drug addicts and criminals

>no padding
>players have to play both ways
>less adds
>more fluent play

Justin. Get off Sup Forums

what? fucking why? how does ads on the jerseys effect you? you wouldn't take ads on the jerseys a la soccer if it meant no ads other than halftime? fuck that you're a retard

What if there's an Away Touchdowns rule?