Are Eastern European countries grateful for the development funds they recieve from the west?

Are Eastern European countries grateful for the development funds they recieve from the west?

Is Europe in general grateful for development funds received by the US of A?

you mean Marshal Plan?
Yes, we are very grateful

Is USA grateful for money Europe spend to colonise Americas?

Are you grateful about the Roman empire bringing you roads and irrigation?

dude eu is collapsing
gays terrorists might attacking our butifel homeland
i hate eu
based vlad

but send new trams to my Krolowice/Nerezszyag/Jugograd
pls

>the Roman empire
>bringing you roads and irrigation?
but we were the Roman Empire

Finland is the rightful heir to the Roman Empire

how many refugees have poland and hungary, the main beneficiaries of EU funds accepted?

how did the underdeveloped provinces of UK vote?

Gib money pls we opressed by Russia

We don't recieve anything. It's YOU who recieve on us being in the EU and you know it very well

>Are Eastern European countries grateful for the development funds they recieve from the west?
no

Aha
K

Someone said money? Where can I get some money? Gib, now!

Better for them to say they are happy

Is America grateful for Sweden being the first nation to recognize them as independent?

That was Morocco actually.

but you always say "yes"

>Morocco
that's surprising, I mean, why Marocco?

Slaf does not give
Slaf does not thank
Slaf never bow

Slaf take
Slaf conquer
Slaf rule

I never saw any of that cash so fuck you! In the ass! With a knife!

>On 20 December 1777, Sultan Mohammed ben Abdallah commissionned the Dutch consul in Salé to write letters to the European merchants and consuls in Tangier, Salé, Larache and Mogador stating that vessels sailing under the American flag could enter Morocco's ports, alongside those of European countries with which Morocco had no diplomatic ties, such as Russia and Prussia, under the same conditions as those enjoyed by the nations that had treaty relations.

No, King Gustav III recognized America in October 1776. He had this to say:

>It is such an interesting drama to see a nation create itself, that I – if I now had not been who I am – would go to America to follow up close every phase in the emergence of this new republic. – This perhaps is America's century. The new republic, which hardly has a population put together better than Rome had to begin with, may perhaps take advantage of Europe some day, in the same manner as Europe has taken advantage of America for two centuries. No matter what, I cannot help but admire their courage and enthusiastically appreciate their daring.

SCRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Not grateful at all. I am furious about our politics selling our national sovereignity for a few shekels.

quite prophetic

inb4 "Portugal is not eastern Europe", I'm from Slovakia, just visiting Portugal for a few days.

What funds from the West

Everyone from Cyprus and below should show some fucking gratitude

A lot of shit historical figures have predicted has went down suspiciously in accord with their guesses.
We can't know how much is true insight and how much is pure luck. After all they've also made many mistakes.
Bismarck can be said to have predicted ww1.

yeah.too bad 90% of it gets stolen by corrupt politicians or goes into the pockets of ''friendly western corporations''

I live in Wales where lots of places are East Europe tier and got a lot of EU money.

Apparently they weren't very grateful though since they voted to leave.

Wonder if they'll notice the sudden large amount of money their communities are about to lose.

>show some fucking gratitude

you fucking idiot. EU isnt there for average joe working in factory. it exists for big businesses and their interests which is why they lobby for all the expansions. which is why no matter how much brits, germans or french pleb whines about ungrateful slavs, merkel and her masters were and will always push for 'more integration'.
big businesses from the west take over markets in poor countries like poland or romania and suck up money for their swiss bank accounts. we common plebs get NOTHING and are not grateful for anything. fuck you. EU was a mistake. let it burn.

He was our only enlightened despot so he had lots of time to think about pointless shit. Our other kings mostly have quotes like "I'll enjoy watching the Russians jump over that creek"

Not exactly diplomatic recognition but I'm sure they appreciated the support. There were several Swedish officers who served in the Revolutionary war.

Yeah, EU made Poland poor.

Who the fuck cares how it's works if it works.
I rather work for German than for local Oligarch.

Bismark also predicted Americas rise to power and that the EU would be a failure

>eu will be a failure
was eu even a concept at his time? It's a post-war idea for the most part.

Is United States of America grateful for help your received from polish heroes?

The Pole is a truther.
EU works pretty well. Just the EURO is a peace of stupidity.

this a million times, the Euro is a problem implanted to force integration, the problem is the integration never happened

The idea of unified Europe was

Yes, very much so. Thank you based Poland

The EU isn't a unified europe, it's just an international agreement. Like the UN, but more intimate. A fully unified europe would never work and everyone knows it.

It started as merely a trade agreement but evolved into this political entity that doesn't really know what it wants to be.

I think they looked at the US and thought "Lets copy that!" without understanding why or how the US government is structured the way it is.

The less you know about something, the more outrageous claims you make.

How poetic, sounds like when Europeans try talking about the US

We didn't get any. Thanks, Russia.

They better be fucking grateful, or they won't see a cent in the future.

Fucking Slavic subhumans. Their women are whores and come to Germany for prostitution.

>Countries are shit due to being buttraped by Germs and Russians
>Waaaah, why are Slavs so subhuman

>fuck you. EU was a mistake
>implying Poland wouldn't be Ukraine/Belaruse 2.0 if it didn't join the EU

Well, they did make flag out of one of ours coats of arms.

EU is actually the biggest money laundering scheme of all thimes that is so convoluted that nobody knows where the money goes.

We didn't get any, all you have done is bankrupt us and steal our empire

Special relationship?

Yes thank you very much now we can build public toilets for 65 000 euros, no those moneys are surely not in pockets of politicians noooo.

i am sorry friend, but i dont think it is our fault that your politicians are corrupt

That's outdated though. We were net contributors last year and we're expected to shoulder even more of the contribution now that the UK has left (despite our economy being the most damaged by them leaving).

>A fully unified europe would never work and everyone knows it
Tell that to the Bureaucrats laddie.

Send your sister, maybe she can make some money here. I'll be her first customer.

Are you grateful to KEK for the memes?

>Slovenia is the only country in eu that contributes more than it actually receives

they should get a medal

Poland gets by far the biggest share. It would be better to stop these funds and at the same time stop giving money away to the EU.

>niggers
>grateful

shhhhh, there are a lot of Germans on this board and you'll upset them

Western protip: Install blue light in nice looking public toilets, or junkies will make those places their new home

>Smell
>Interruption
>Smell

Wouldn't literally any other place be better?

We welcome and appreciate them and are prepared to pay our own share as we develop, but do not act like you're doing it out of charity. If we're to accept western standards of regulation to participate on the common project, it's only fair to support us in modernizing our infrastructure and industry.

no because they get stolen and we practically receive nothing

>are prepared to pay our own share as we develop

Which is expected to happen shortly after Poincaré's recurence time of the visible universe runs out*

How about making them legal, so they can shoot shit into thier veins in official drug dens?

*that means never

>Kościuszko
>Polish
Ayy kurwa

No, because we are one of the countries that pay more then we get back.

No, because nobody of them actually are aware about it.

>

nah its just a deal.. aslong its profitable they are in.. then they are out

Lend lease kept your asses afloat while the Germans were dropping bombs.
How do you think we ended up with all your gold?

Yeah, absolutely

Thank you based (((Germany)))

We didn't get any but we don't care.

Thank you Mr. Murica