Love you Finland

Love you Finland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am Greek.

Thanks babe

I love Finland too

I hate Sweden and seeing it wither and die fills me with joy.

I liek spen

Du u leik spen?

why?

Ne Fuk Spän

Colonialism, genocide, forced assimilation and historical falsification are just some of Mother Svea's many sins.

I love you too Sweden
VERY rude

who sucked more? sweden or russia?

t. cai-göran

Sweden at first, towards the end of our Grand Duchy era Russia started to parallel them though.

Love you Finland

Even Sven gets it

t. Pekka-khan

>SINS OF HIS FATHERS ARE HIS SINS TOO
fuck off

i always thought finns and swedes were furiendos

Love you sweden

Decades of Svecoman brainwashing has left its mark.

its a love-hate sort of relationship

POST DINOSAURS

ayyy

wow sweden is very evil

yeah? who do you love-love? estii?

I also love Finland

This triggers me for some reason

don't deny your KHAN'D dna

Mongols stay away

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

I am part Finn

What do?

Should I kill myself???

No, We're friendly, but as much as rivals can be friends. Russia is the threat and who we don't like but there's some schism between Sweden and Finland. Mostly in what comes as Centuries of being a frontierland to Swedes where to pull levies from. Like almost in an instant when Tsar conquered these areas he started to create proper infastructure and centralize the land. Until of course Nikolai II approved of the idea of russifying the autonumous grand duchy of Finland. Then the finnish intellectuals got uppity and even performed some political murders to prevent this process. Shortly after that the revolution in russia happened and we broke free and immeidatly fought a civil war against "reds" or commies. With the help of German trained troops we repelled the red threat and that layed foundations to our to be relationship with Germany who has always been our biggest benefactor. So there's a short 200 year history lesson.

I have a Swedish friend but he is currently in psychosis from the US election results so I haven't bothered to really talk with him.

Greatest ally.

yuo r a big gyu

finns, norweigans, and danes all hate us but we only hate danes

THe USSR practically told us that if german bodies don't start piling up in streest They'll invade us and make sure there is no such country as Finland. But yes so much thanks for Hans and Albrecht for burning up few century old cities. Also notice "benefactor" "ally" and "co-belligerent" have a different meaning. Our leadership weren't too eager working with Hitler.

we will always forgive you, best ally

>THe USSR practically told us that if german bodies don't start piling up in streest They'll invade us and make sure there is no such country as Finland.
I know. Thats why you guys and the Wehrmacht had a secret agreement.
If not for Russians being bitchy as fuck, it would've worked out just fine.
The way it went though, unfortunately we had to burn some of your stuff.
A small price for staying independent to be honest, especially if Russians were to take your independence.

No grudge, Spaßland.

drantlate blease :DD

[spoiler]I love Sweden[/broiler]

>The train is arriving at Rovaniemi
>We will continue our journey in an hour

>Are the men allowed to go on the platform for a smoke?
>Jawohl!

>Rovaniemi!
>Allowed to smoke/burn!

Finland

But really, swedish peasants were not much more fortunate than their finnish brethren. We too got conscripted and died in battle all the same.

tihs is verry funy joke