Aston Villa vs Newcastle Utd Match thread

Aston Villa: Bunn, Clark, Lescott, Toner, Hutton, Westwood, Sánchez, Gueye, Bacuna, J Ayew, Sinclair Subs: Guzan, Richards, Traoré, Gil, Hepburn-Murphy, Lyden, Grealish

Newcastle Utd: Darlow, Anita, Mbemba, Lascelles, Dummett, Tioté, Colback, Townsend, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Cissé Subs: de Jong, Shelvey, Pérez, Janmaat, Taylor, Woodman, Mitrovic

Ref: Robert Madley

TEAM NEWS

Aston Villa left-back Aly Cissokho is suspended because of his red card at Watford, so Leandro Bacuna or Kieran Richardson - if fit - may deputise.

Jordan Veretout and Rudy Gestede are also doubts, but Gabriel Agbonlahor could return after his club suspension.

Newcastle defender Daryl Janmaat returns after missing the last four games with a groin injury. He will challenge for a right-back spot with Vurnon Anita, who has recovered from a knock he suffered last week.

Gabriel Obertan and Sylvain Marveaux, who were both out of contract this summer, have left Newcastle by mutual consent.

TWO TRAMPS FIGHTING OVER A CIGARETTE BUTT OUTSIDE A KFC REFUSE ALLEYWAY

I'd watch it tbqhwithyoufamily

Relegationbowl sounds fun.

Based Rafa can even make shitters like Anita, Tiote and Dummett look like good players.

ACESTREAM(spanish): f106c58fcb72d1a21e7a500cdf339321744e290f

ENG: b645b40ebc13ad5fd27405ba3711fe49d7e63fa0

Oiiii m8 is Mitro any good?

He's decent, he can hold up the ball well but his finishing can be poor sometimes

No

Better than Sissy and Celine Dion, but that's about it.

Nice trips, Branislav.

He is young man.If he could get top class football for next 5 years he will be good.He is strong as fuck.I didnt look at him this season but i see fans love him

He's good but his strongest attribute is also 90% of the leagues CBs so Rafa uses him as a 70 min impact substitute. When the defenders are way too tired to handle him

He has matured alot this season and has controlled aggression, great passion.

Not with his attitude. He is a slavic balotelli

>blunderland

Ye u are right.He is product of my fav team youths.Best attribute is his mental.He always score in high tension matches and he is good penalty taker.Sad thing is that is rare this days.

>cisse

Really hope we can score a goal any time soon and settle my nerves. And before any of you ask or spam >we, I play central mid.

>pa "piss"

Damn it Moussa, now I know where you've been all season, shitposting on Sup Forums instead of playmaking.

Villa's pitch is really pretty. I bet it's really smooth too, to make it easier for teams with more technical players (read: every other team in the league) to dominate them.

Their groundsman won an award this season lol

Looks like the Vardy Party made its way onto the pitch. What's with the balloons?

COYBLUES

Nonce Villa fans celebrating relegation and wanting to make the game literally unplayable

>norwich lost
>sunderland losing to chelsea
>playing one of the worst sides in the premier league in the past 5 years
Newcastle will still find a way to bottle it

s-stop being mean

Villa t b h here with you senpai

hope any future children you have die in a school shooting

SCORE THE GOAL YOU GINGER FUCK

fuck sake lads

we need this win

I agree my Finnish Geordie pal

>Poocastle

Mitro pls...

>When Cisse is on it feels like everything he does badly would have been done well by Mitro
>When Mitro is on it feels like everything he does badly would have been done well by Cisse

Kill me senpaitachi

Why the balloons? Villa celebrating going down?

They're celebrating those quads.

just put the game on, has the game been good

seems to me newcastle's in trouble

>sunderland winning
>can't score against villa
JUST

>blunderland leading

guess thats it bros
see you next season

DOWN WITH THE VILLA
YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH THE VIIILLLAAA

no one matches British bantz

It's the hope that kills you

We've been fucked for weeks and months and Rafa made us believe again, only for it to be taken away during a shitter like this

What a load of shit, can't beat the worst team in the league who have literally nothing to play for.

>It's the hope that kills you
no no
it's not scoring against >villa

if you can't beat villa, then..

headshot

6 Minutes WTF? Someone died in Romania on the pitch and there was only 3 mins of Stoppage time.

Where is the 6 minutes coming from?

if newcastle cant beat an already relegated worst team in the league by farthey defs deserve to fuck off

good job sundys

Yeah, pack it up geordies. You're going down.

That's the premier League m8

more like heart stoppage time lmao ukno

Are Newcastle for real? cant break down VILLA.

good fucking riddance i say, fuck that fat mong owner aswell

About time Newcastle fucked off, they've been smelling up the premier league like a used toilet for years

Oh wow, so magpies are actually getting relegated (again).

Newcastle are Relegated tbc

RARE
A
R
E

So, Rafa's gonna quit now, right?

No way he'll stay in the 2nd division.

staying would be the ethical thing to do

You shithouse "big" clubs can fuck off now.

He's not the one that got them relegated in the first place.

>POOCASTLE

RARE
A
R
E

This will be the biggest relegation that I can remember. Villa and Newcastle down in the same season.

Really though, the 3rd and 4th from bottom should be in a playoff to see who stays up.

Held at Wembley, it would be a good spectacle for the neutrals and generate cash for the teams.