Where can I find more of this particular aesthetic/feel? I'm not talking about Vaporwave itself...

Where can I find more of this particular aesthetic/feel? I'm not talking about Vaporwave itself, but this album specifically. I crave more of this, regardless if it is music or not. Please suggest movies, games, animes, novels--anything that gives you this particular feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/--22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>movies
blade runner

>2046

I intended on watching this for a while, I absolutely loved Chunking Express and Falling Angels.

I recommend pic related.

for music check out the rest of Dream Catalogues releases. They have stuff that sounds a lot different than this album but also have a lot with similar aesthetic and sound

Metro-ko?

The Incal is a psychedelic/dystopian comic from the 80's that gives me similar feels, although less dreamy and depressing.
It was also very influential, you will recognize a lot of things and then realize that this came years earlier.
The Fifth Element for example is so similar it almost feels like a rip-off.

check out Remember if you have not

and OP i know that feel, I play that ever night with the window open and listen to the city sounds

>Remember

>With the aid of a fellow Auschwitz survivor and a hand-written letter, an elderly man with dementia goes in search of the person responsible for the death of his family.

This is not it, right? Im not sure what "Remember" youre referring to. Please give more details?

THIS FUCKING MOVIE

I remember this movie blew my fucking upon first watch. No other film like it

Haruki Murakami's novel After Dark is very similar. One long night in metropolitan Tokyo.

this would be it
dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/--22

I'm watching this right now, weird feel

To bad all his novels are shlock for middle class white hipsters who want to feel smart

>animes
Do you also say vinyls?

Digging it, thanks!

Lost in Translation

Les Mondes d'Edena is better desu

Its a great watch but are you under 18 or something.

How about you take a seat right over there.

that album reminded me of ravedeath

I just read Hard Boiled Wonderland and kind of felt the same way. Like it was fine, but I kept feeling like if I was like 17 reading it in high school it would be the most deep, mind blowing, symbolic, thing ever written.

it sets up a lot of cool ideas but doesn't really do anything significant with them.

>games

No Man's Sky. But that's usually if you're already high.

There's a boatload of indie movies like it, it's just the only one on Netflix lol

>he fell for the dick pokemon scam

Say what you want, but nothing beats the feeling of flying through space.

how much do you earn by shilling this on Sup Forums

The Man Who Sleeps/un homme qui dort is exactly what you're looking for