Christianity: they're awesome

Christianity: they're awesome.
Judaism: ya, pretty cool.
But Islam? Fuck no.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love Islam or face the consequences leaf.

Oh yeah goyim.Cutting the child's dick skin and keeping it after is normal

They're all utter shit

Christianity is pretty cool.
I'm biased though.

Your country is dying due to lack of Christianity, though.

Seems to have done ok the past 3000 years

Wouldn't last another thousand without intervention.

And what good is that now?

In an underdeveloped society everyone has a lot of children.
In a modern, degenerate society, only the religious has children.

Eh not really. Your culture has massively changed throughout time.
And then isn't now.

Japan has religion, just not your religion. And in Denmark only 28% of people say they believe in God, so what does that mean for your country?

So we should adopt your culture instead? Seems to work good for you with the Muslims

You should safeguard your culture with faith. Countries that lose it end up being overrun by Muslims.

Why does Japan need more children? It's not going to make anything better.

If you read the interviews with modern Japanese people about why they don't want to have children, a lot of it is to do with economic stability and a lack of job security. Over inflating the population will exacerbate everything. If their population shrinks we can see the return of cool shit like their work culture and infamous dedication.

They're all the same
Islam is at all times developmentally in the same place as Christianity with a phase shift of six hundred years
How anyone can feel attached to one of these is beyond me
Also that symbol in the OP is fucking shit, there's no way we could see a star more proximal than the moon

Hahahahahahaha. You have no religion. What you have now is just culture. You need to know the difference. Most Japanese people are atheist now. I know because I'm that good.

Came to post this.

Japanese ideas of faith are different from West ideas of faith. Even though most Japanese don't believe in kami, we still go festivals like mikoshi or pray at the shrines. It's the important part of being Japanese.

Christianity and Islam fail here because they tell people they can't do those things anymore. They can't be part of Japanese culture.

Please blow yourself up so I can learn all about your religion

>Islam is phase shifted Christianity
How? After the Roman Empire, Christianity was pretty shitty and only got better with time. Islam went in the exact opposite direction. Once Muslim scholars were the envy of the world and Islamic states were outpacing Europe technologically - not anymore.

Islam at its peak was also much more open and far less punitive than it is today. Christianity is flipped, it was much more brutal and softened as we developed.

Judaism is literally just defensive Islam, or more accurately Islam is Judaism without a border.

All three faggot desert religions are for niggers and jews.

>praying at empty shrines because others do even though you don't believe them

Pretty pathetic really

Can't blow myself up m8. Suicide is not allowed in my religion. But you, you don't have any religion. I bet you only went to pray to your gods when it's either a specific holiday that you need to or when you're in trouble. Japs also like to copy traditions from america which makes you even more retarded. You should hang yourself you disgusting jap.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
fucking hypocrites

So Japan was Christian until 2008-9? Good to know.

You literally are Muslim America,even in the fucking flag.

cringes

Kill yourself melon.

You pray to show respect to your ancestors, not because other people do it. Why it's different from going to church in your country when someone dies?

>being an atheist but preserving your culture

What's wrong with that?

But we don't copy americans like those disgusting japs do. And our flag is super special and different from those disgusting americans.

I've never been to Japan, but it's actually pretty cool. They have festivals like Tanabata or the first shrine visit on 1st January. Even though they don't believe in their gods they're still good occasions to hang out with your friends or family.

>its a ''lets bash japan becasue we hate anime thread''

>malaysia
>not copying stuff
>literally patchwork of indonesia, arab, china, british, india culture
>truly asia

I do that because of respect for them and in honour of their lives.
Not because of blind, superstitious habit like the Japanese seem to. The same reason they leave the countryside to live in cities.

I know, but that's not really a thing. That's making excuses for blind stuff.

Literally nothing.

You want us to bash you Brazil?

inshallah

Jealous Indog??

/thread

Islam's ok

Malaysia sucks dick

>islam's ok
you have to go back

Go shoot yourself americuck.

>Christianity...fail here
There have been Christians in Japan for 400 years.

>Islam's ok

Yet only 1% of Japanese are Christians. Very successful religion.

>his cunt is so beta he can't have muslims living there without trembling in the knees and fearing for his life
All the Muslims here are chill because if they start any shit all the wacko Christians come out of their holes and burn the mosques down. The worst experience I've had with a Muslim is a lady in a grocery store who spent too long picking out fruit.

Guess massexecutions n shiet during togukawa shogunate did its thing, eh?

America sent thousands of priests to Japan after WW2. Also, many of the big universities like Rikkyo are Christians and try to turn students.

But Japan is still only 1% Christian. You really think Tokugawa is the only reason?

If you don't mine me asking a personal question, do you or the people you know believe in any god(s)

>You really think Tokugawa is the only reason?
of course not, but it played a large role indeed.

Muslims would probably be fine if they chilled the fuck out.

Because Japanese society is really a society that doesn't change from the norm. They like to be same as everyone. Also, americunt just drop 2 nukes on you. Of course, they wouldn't accept Christianity. Christianity isn't that persuasive anymore anyway. Would be better to join Islam but being Christian is still much better than being an atheist.

Europe at that time didnt took kindly to christian heresys too.
Not really whataboutism as missionary action was used as a leverage to undermine local government.

> that persuasive anymore anyway. Would be better to join Islam

God reincarnating in human flesh and sacrifiecing himself so we can consume his body at mass as a means for salvation surely sounds less persuasive then an angel revealing himself to an arab merchant who contemplated suicide as the message seemed so horrible but then turned out to be a prophet and flew on a winged horse into heaven writing afterwards ridiculously detailed storys about hell who are in their primitiveness not much different then pagan conceptions of an afterlive like fucking walhalla.

Its power that legitimates you and power alone.

I don't believe in gods. I don't know what other people think, but my grandparents often pray at a shrine in their homes.

We don't talk about religion here. Most Japanese don't even know what an atheist is too though. The festivals and shrines are just fun, it doesn't matter if you believe in the kami. No one cares.

user, Muhammad SAW is special. When he was born, god give blessing toward the place he was born at. He show his fingers towards the sky. When he was older, angels wash his heart with holy water so that he wouldn't be tainted. When he was about to view some arabian chicks dancing, Allah SWT make him fall asleep so that he wouldn't watch it. Allah SWT even wanted to change a mountain to gold for him but he refuses. Even in death, the angel of death cries when he was going to take his soul only to be ensure by Muhammad SAW that it was okay.

Here is a cartoon for you
youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

Gay

>writing afterwards ridiculously detailed storys about hell who are in their primitiveness not much different then pagan conceptions of an afterlive like fucking walhalla.
I like how pre-islamic folklore seems to be an argument for fedoras when Islam never pretended to invent anything, but claims to be the continuation and confirmation of a long tradition.

user, Jesus Christ born of a virgin is special.
When he was born by immaculate conception, angels announced his name and the place he was born at is forever blessed. A blazing star appeared in the sky and guided three magians to his crip to honour the Lord in the flesh.
When he was older, he resistet the taint of sin by his own strenght even though the devil himself tested the weakness he so mercifully bestowed upon himself to safe us. When he was about to view a pigherder being possesed by a legion of demons he casted them out to posses the pigs. The pigs drowned themselves as they couldnt bear the shame. People even tried to make him compromise on his truthful message many times but he neither lashed out violently nor cowardly took the comfortable route of conformity to denie his teachings even bearing the humilating death by the cross willingly.
Even in death, he simply returned one of the thrice parts of himself he gifted to humanity after three days only to ensure his followers that his death was not in vain and it was ok.

I could also link you a cartoon, but I sadly dont find that one I liked as a kid because of the artstyle it had. Anyway, I dont want to offend personally but you see that you simply cannot value Islam over Christianity as if it were self evident.
To which one you are biased, is decided by birth into the related culture or the power and strenght it currently holds (100 years ago christianity was utterly dominant, now you guys come out of the top again slowly) due to the effort of virtous people on god's behalf and not by some selfexplanatory intervention of the creator as the power of both faiths shifts back and forth.

heavenly trips.
>an argument for fedorahs
How so?
The arab polytheists themselves could only defend their faith though by stressing its importance to their ancestors (or the other theological arguments were simply not written down) so maybe the claim of continuation was important for that reason as it took away their main point.

"As he lay on his deathbed, abu-Lahab came to visit and found him weeping. Thereupon abu-Lahab asked, "What makes you weep O abu-Uhayhah? Is it death which is inevitable?" Abu-Uhayhah replied, "No. But I fear that al-'Uzza will not be worshipped after I depart." Abu-Lahab answered and said, "By God! Al-'Uzza was not worshipped during your lifetime for your sake, and her worship will not be discontinued after you depart because of your death." Abu-Uhayhah then said, "Now I know that I have a successor," and was well pleased with abu-Lahab's intense loyalty to al-'Uzza"
t. Book of Idols.

I don't believe in god but Christianity is part of our culture so I will still protect and celebrate our Christian traditions

I kinda love when girls wear cross necklaces too, it adds a couple points of attraction

The triumvirate of garbage polluting this world