If two American guys sleep in the same bed people consider them gay

>if two American guys sleep in the same bed people consider them gay

Why are Americans so insecure in their sexuality?

>no homo

It's because if you curl up with an Ameribro your penis will be enveloped in fat folds adding a level of homo-eroticism.

because sleeping near other men is gay unless you are in combat or some other extenuating circumstance. Two men just lying next to each other is gay. why are euros so promiscuous?

>imblying 2 americans can fit to one bed

I think it wouldn't be gay if two guys like the guy with white shirt are in this situation.
It's the blue shirt guy that makes it gay.

There is nothing wrong with 2 men sleeping in the bed (unless they are over 20~)

Does anyone that isn't white males go camping? Sounds like city boys are just projecting.

I just want to share a bed with somebody.

>goooollly cletus, I-I can't ignore tha bulge in ya trousers anymore, ya hear?

So this is how the slippery slope that ends in Sweden begins

You probably typed this while wearing skinny jeans urbanfag.

>unironically fucked my bf for the first time on a camping trip

Is it really a slippery slope though?

I mean, if sleeping with a guy in the same bed makes you realize you like men too, you were probably bisexual to begin with.

nothing gay with skinny jeans. they expose the silhouette of your benis to show off to the ladies. if anything it is nothing but pure alpha male dress. I wouldn't expect a beta to understand

nothing wrong with that.

>promiscous
it's just two guys going sleeping next to eachother not having buttsex

Because we have Europeans as an example that they will fuck if placed in the same bed.

>nothing gay with skinny jeans
It makes you look like a poof and poofs give gays a bad name

straight-faggots unironically believe this

>nothing wrong with gay
>nothing wrong with gay pants
>im an alpha and get ladies

>grips your ass
>ruffles your hair
>gives you a deep hug
>chest bumps you
HAHA GOOD GAME OUT THERE BRO, NO HOMO THOUGH

>they expose the silhouette of your benis to show off to the ladies
If you're a real man you don't need to show your penis to prove you've got one.
Thight clothes are for girls and fags anyway.

keep wearing your oversized sweat pants you syrupy schmuck

alpha enough to defeat u guys tho

By the same token you could argue sex with a man is the only way to tell whether you're straight. Nah man, if an idea is repulsive from the get go it's common sense, not fear, not to go through with it. Shit might be tasty for all I know but I'm certainly not ever finding out.

Is the idea of sharing a bed with a man in any way appealing? No. Is it ever necessary? No, most drunks can bear sleeping on carpet.

in this era of transgenders, sometimes you have to be a little upfront

>in this era of transgenders, sometimes you have to be a little upfront

...or don't look like a girl.

sry, but americans exceed in every skill, including transgenders looking like whatever they convert into #justAmericanThings

Still it's like 1% of population. That shouldn't affect your look.

Okay, what about showing off your thick glutes to the ladies after leg day? Surely you don't want all your hard work to go to waste?

Why show them? Let them find for themselves by grabbing. Don't ruin the suprise for them.

It's wonderful.

okay, but what if you want to make an abstract art project about weight loss involving shadow silhouettes of yourself on the wall, and tight jeans are the only way you can accurately show your frame transitioning from thin to not thin? ever think of that?

>By the same token you could argue sex with a man is the only way to tell whether you're straight
No, not really, wtf.

>Is the idea of sharing a bed with a man in any way appealing?
It's neither appealing nor gross. I mean, you wouldn't share your bed with a stranger, so logically you'd only do it with a friend with whom you're constantly touching each other anyway.

cute

It's not gay if you were thinking about hippie girls

>tfw no bf
kill me pls

>but what if you want to make an abstract art project about weight loss involving shadow silhouettes of yourself on the wall
Why not just pose naked? or in underwear?
Anyway, art projects are gay. Same as tight jeans. So I guess you can use them in this circumstances, since you're a fag to begin with.

importing so many polish immigrants was a mistake
allowing you into NATO was a mistake
working with you at all is a mistake
do me a favor and suck a fat POLE-ska

No need to be upset my friend. Just face the fact that people will conside you more faggy than others in tight jeans.

t. Sup Forumsska

Shoo, shoo, bad American.

Polish people are a gift.

>Polish people are a gift.
for heating purposes, yes

delete this

>tfw this will never be you

It's not gay if you wear clothes.

How do you do for sleepovers ?

lmao since when the fuck men do sleepovers? That's for girls you frog eating snail fucking white flag waving living proof that multiculturalism is a mistake xD

*gasses u*
:DD

What, you never do partes and sleep there ?

No I'm not a fucking normie.