New clipping leaks today, anyone here heard it yet?

new clipping leaks today, anyone here heard it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0RElxJiS!NRV5uOGqGsLBShGwkKGYcCgZ3pgiWUS4uabNphMDkd4
clyp.it/bh32pw5j
youtube.com/watch?v=yQFkbaQujQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not going to listen to a "rap" album starring that singing dancing hamilton idiot.

Really dug the first track they released but the second was pretty lackluster.

eh i thought the second track had a cool spacey vibe to it. chorus was good too. im just wondering about whether the interludes on this album are just gonna be shit filler.

Yeah that's what's really gonna make or break it

kek they just embedded a private soundcloud playlist in their site.

lmfao i thought they'd have a player in the website. lame.
link the sc

k

How lazy can they get

Jesus Christ my mind is blown that he's the guy in Hamilton. Anyway I've always thought clipping were really nothing special and kind of a "safe" noise hip hop group, sort of a group you're supposed to like even if they suck it are super derivative

so will you link it or what

WHERE'S THE LEAK

please leak

I cant find it. There isnt a share button or anything

cheaply record it all in audacity then upload it somewhere

look into html code u dummy

>HTML code
What do you think I am some kind of master hacker?

>listening to Death Grips-lite

do you think I am?

>not knowing basic html in 2016
fucking idiot

Its weird hearing my grandparents talking about how badly they wanna see Hamilton, knowing it features the MC from a noisey semi-obscure semi-experimental hip hop group I like

>implying Death Grips is comparable to clipping at all

LEAK IT

why do people compare the two again? both mite b experimental hipster hop but they sound completely different 2bhfam

HOLY SHIT HYPE LEAK WHEN???

can you fucking leak it already? shit

LEAK NOW
Sorry about the wait. It's 128kbps, ripped from the soundcloud, everything's tagged.

clipping. - Splendor & Misery (2016) [128kbps Soundcloud Rip]
>Hip-Hop
>Experimental Hip-Hop
>Noise-Hop
mega.nz/#!0RElxJiS!NRV5uOGqGsLBShGwkKGYcCgZ3pgiWUS4uabNphMDkd4

thank you based user

see

some one check and report back ty bb

its legit

clyp.it/bh32pw5j

its legit

thanks babes

It's not gonna top midcity

btw, don't let the singles fool you when listening to this as they're the only two songs that can stand on their own. This album NEEDS to be listened to all in one session. Most of the tracks will make no sense otherwise.

jesus christ half the songs are just instrumentals

the album is a really cool concept though, was expecting more, you know, rapping

thank

thank mr user

Good

Thanks man

album feels a hell lot more audio-visual than i was expecting. the instrumentals put a lot of imagery in with the concept of the album. wish daveed was on the project a bit more than what we got.

AOTY

what would you guys rate it?
Personally i'd give it a 7.5/8 out of 10

Maybe a 7.2 or somewhere around there. I like it but clipping has done much better than this imo

It's going to be a VERY divisive album. It's not what I expected or hoped for, and I'm pretty disappointed, but it's still a solid record and the instrumentals sound amazing. I feel like on more listens it'll grow on me

This is the first clipping album I've really enjoyed all the way through. There's not a bad song on the record, and the instrumentals are crazy. i really dig the concept too. Really good album

I interviewed clipping on Monday and asked what they thought of the comparisons to Death Grips and they got very defensive

>Haha clipping. and Death Grips are the only experimental hip hop groups I've ever heard of so they're the same thing

This album is fucking insane

How many songs have rapping?

Most of them, but a lot songs have sparse rapping. The focus is way more on the instrumentals than Daveed.

Im hoping this is a positive rather than a negative

It depends on what you're looking for. It certainly took me off guard, but I'm on my second listen and I'm appreciating it way more. If you're looking for another midcity or CLPPNG you're not going to get one. It's way more minimal.

that's interesting to me
I'll go in open minded

Clipping is one of those projects where i really appreciate what they do, but i just don't fucking like the music. I don't like the rapping, and the beats never click with me.

I hope this album changes my opinion

Good luck friendo, it's certainly a ride.

Am I the only one who thinks this new album is absolutely amazing?

The whole atmosphere is incredible with the samples of old, sad songs, and the crackling and bubbling and metallic clanging and static and bleeping throughout all the production, it's almost like it's got dark ambient beats.

Then you've got the lyricism which is arguably better, it's a fantastic concept executed mostly well, my only complaint is that it ends too quickly, imagine if they had stretched it out into a monster double album with a more full-fledged story...

good

okay this album is fucking great the production is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=yQFkbaQujQA

Last track on the CLLPNG vinyl if any of you non-vinyl having asses haven't heard it yet.

I like this a lot. It's gonna be polarizing though.

i loved midcity/clppng but this felt corny to me, which is an issue when so much of clipping's appeal is the atmosphere

I think the vocals were great, but where's the music? It feels like spoken word more than hip hop

damn

hadn't heard this. thanks user

what a strange album

Holy fuck this is fantastic. Definitely one of my AOTYs

I'll wait for the 320, but thanks for ripping this though!

I've listened to it twice in a row just now, and damn. What a fucking weird album. Definitely one of my favourites of this year

>only 37 minutes long

why

I was worried about the short length but I think it works in the context of the album. feels more like one long song than a collection of tracks

but 128kbps

True Believer is a really cool song. love the dronier direction they went with for this album

for what publication

Free the bird

>shitty memerapper Young Thug/Jeffery releases a new mixtape
>multiple 300+ reply threads

>clipping. album leaks
>one thread that hasn't even reached 100 replies in hours

what gives?

NMISJ is actually really good though

I listened to it, it's a 6/10 at best

1017 Thug is the only truly great project he's done

Maybe because Young Thug is a popular fucking artist. Funny how that works, huh?

yeah but this is Sup Forums, we talk about unpopular artists all the time