ITT: it's 2002

That Gorillaz album from last year was pretty good

Happy new years

Any idea on what Elliott is gonna do next? Figure 8 wasn't as good as I had hoped.

did you hear this new artist called tim hecker, he's pretty good, he debuted later last year

he's gonna be huge

i don't think so. i mean, that album is good but no one will ever top gas - pop or stars of the lid stuff

wow, the new weezer albums aren't great. at least it can't get worse than this.

>Tall buildings shake
>Voices escape singing sad sad songs
What did he mean by this?

>when lava pours out near the seas surface

>man i really love that caribean mix they put out this year

This has some pretty good Joy Division/The Chameleons vibes, what did you think of it?

I don't think they're going to be huge though

Sound like Pixies rip off imo

Guyz itz been out for 2 months. Album of the yeeeer? This is the futureeee. Britney look out!

I can't wait for Animal Collective's incredible six album streak to kick off next year.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

1 year in and people are already ripping off The Strokes

That fucking whiny indie faggot makes shit music, I sincerely hope he kills himself

julian casablancas is a living god

who hype for the new Chemical Brothers album? I hear its great

hyped for the blueprint 2, ready for jay to improve on the hip hop album of the decade

I believe he can only write great songs, there's no way he can make a bad album.

this producer kanye west is dope. He had a whack guest verse on blueprint 2 though, dont get producers who want to be rappers.

Dude was nominated to an Oscar. He's hyped as fuck. I can't really see him killing himself. Probably get murdered by his gf or something.

dubs confirm Elliot will die in a year

Red Hot Chili Peppers just released their last really good album

>inb4 Stadium Arcadium fags

yeah i donĀ“t see a great future in his rapping career
desu

Wtf is a Stadium Arcadium

I'm not sure about the album I'm making I'm gonna push it back a year and under a different name

I am looking forward to the next decade!
Hopefully 9/11 didn't ruin society as we know it!