theguardian.com/film/2006/apr/02/metallica
youtube.com/watch?v=tiDUOnjFGn8
youtube.com/watch?v=xrUHboYuWpM
youtube.com/watch?v=TPuf2adIwZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fldyHVOsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

robert wyatt - rock bottom
the angelic process - weighing souls with sand

>tfw dean blunt goes from being a sappy dude who lost his gf into a fake roadmen
easily my fav album of 2014 so good

Jpop

Don't know if they really suffered from depression at that time, but they sure sound deranged

>All That Is My Own
greatest track of all time

Daniel was extremely depressed and at the end turns legit crazy and cries at a live recording and gets submitted into a mental hospital.

he also had a schizophrenic episode in a plane and forced it into a taildive

anyone recommend some heavy music that will have me scream my soul out? any genre as long as its heavy shit

I was also hired to promote their tour on here.

Sauce?

Dragged into sunlight- hatred for mankind
Anything by new lows
The new Jesu/sun kil moon album

Couldn't feel shit when my depression went at its absolute worst, so the only thing I could do was to put this on at max volume because I was forced to feel it.

>In 1990, Johnston played at a music festival in Austin, Texas. On the way back to West Virginia on a small, private two-seater plane piloted by his father Bill, Johnston had a manic psychotic episode believing he was Casper the Friendly Ghost and removed the key from the plane's ignition and threw it out of the plane. His father, a former Air Force pilot, managed to successfully crash-land the plane, even though "there was nothing down there but trees". Although the plane was destroyed, Johnston and his father emerged with only minor injuries. As a result of this episode, Johnston was involuntarily committed to a mental hospital.

theguardian.com/film/2006/apr/02/metallica

fucking swans in every fucking thread
piss off with that shit

obligatory

>being this mad about the best band ever
>implying they get posted in every thread
>implying Public Castration doesn't totally fit OP's criteria
Oh well, check out this instead I guess. Fucking whiny teenagers complaining all the time.

Good choice

Don't complain so much my man

STAY OUT OF IT

youtube.com/watch?v=tiDUOnjFGn8

They literally fit the criteria here at least it's not irrelevant spamming

I don't think you'll find a song that does it better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=xrUHboYuWpM

mental degeneracy can be found @ 1:10

How'd you guys like your music?

Me? I like it when the artist throws glass at my face

youtube.com/watch?v=TPuf2adIwZ8

Watching his vids are always hilarious. So over the top

anne frank

I used to listen to this album every day when I was smoking spice a couple of years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fldyHVOsA

I listened to this while I was moderately depressed 3.5 years ago. Wrote a suicide note before it finished.

this is the album I like to listen when I want to feel sad and depressed as fuck