myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as she shaves

those are some objectively terrible titties

this

Why?

Settle down Ricardo

Tell us why user

Get in you containment grimesfag, there are already two generals for you.

Am I the only one around who just likes her music a lot and don't think this way?

Also:

Medulla > Vulnicura > Vespertine > Homogenic > Post > Biophilia > Selmasongs > Debut > Volta > Drawing Restraint 9

i dont even like grimes lol

Why don't you tell me why not?

Who said I like Grimes? Don't go making assumptions, Ricardo.

I think the only reason I find her attractive is because I love her so music tbqh, if I didn't already like her I probably wouldn't be bothered

also, medulla top?

*was

Because she's one of the two waifus truly worth having, the other one is Kate Bush.

I find it kind of a mix of both. She's very talented, but just so happens to be very attractive as well.

New here? Most Grimesfags don't like or hate Bjork, it's a logical assumption.

You have 5 seconds to name a more significant, creative and visionary female artist than Bjork today.

grimes

I agree

I think they are just random common shitposters desu.

lol

I just hope this Grimemes will end one day.

She's 51 this november. Women are generally already corpses in their mid 30s, you people are just fucking retarded.

looks fine, better than any other mutant plastic women of her age

i cannot

Yes.

Wow nice generalization faggot, i love grimes and bjork

she looks surprisingly good for her age

Grimes. Bjork is old news, Grimes is the right successor.

I'm a Grimesfag and a Bjorkfag
>inb4 I said most
You are still generalizing

There is literally not a single bad photo of her.

Most grimes fans IRL are gays who love Bjork.

Looks fine, don't understand the circlejerk over how bad she looks here. Terrible lighting and no makeup obv, but still looks better than most women her age would under the same circumstances.

Completely false. Grimesfans love Grimes, Bjorkfans love Bjork and you're gay.

that can't be true because to be a bjork fan you have to have good taste in music whereas to be a grimesfag by definition you have to have shit taste

trying so hard, just stop

>what is pic related
and I love Bjork

pretty good if you ask me

Careful with that edge. You seem to forget that Bjork is a mainstream artist signed to a big label and with lots of big hits (the plebs love her) while Grimes is a true indie patrician artist (signed to 4AD) that makes everything in her art by herself. Your value system is fucked up.

if you say so

It's one of those bad photos with bad expression/moment. At a certain age you stop being photogenic, especially women need to be seen in reality to check.

I'm not judging it on what record label they're signed to in all honestly, I'm judging it on how good their music is, grimes making all of her music herself isn't that impressive given its fairly unimpressive music

>why doesn't björk play glass harmonica, violin, bass, horn, viola, cello, timbales, tympani, accordion, drums, electronic drums, snare drums, clavichord, keyboards, pipe organ and harp

>he believes "indie" labels are independent

>I'm judging it on how good their music is, grimes making all of her music herself isn't that impressive given its fairly unimpressive music
Millions of people and lots of critics love her music. If (You) aren't impressed, that's your problem because taste is subjective. Maybe her music simply isn't for you.

She's one of the greatest living musicians, and really one of the greatest musicians in the history of rock music, but I've never found her even remotely attractive.

Why, if she's supposed to be a genuis musician? How much of her music is composed, produced and played by her?

>Millions of people and lots of critics love her music
Implying that isn't also true about bjork

Yes. 4AD is a legendary label that allows her complete creative control. Grimes is a control freak and wouldn't sign to a label that would put restrictions on her art.

Memeing this hard...

>Bjork is a mainstream artist signed to a big label and with lots of big hits
4AD is now a very well know mainstream label and Grimes has surely more "big hits" than Bjork, you stupid kid. Judging an artist due to its label is just a new level of mental illness, congratulations.

>(the plebs love her)
Actually not, Bjork has become more and more overshadowed after Volta until today. Grimes has millions and millions of views on Youtube mostly made by underage kids, weeabos and actually plebs.

>Grimes is a true indie patrician artist
He's hilarious, isn't he? Talks like a 10 years old. Grimes has already become a top 40 hits music years ago, because she gets poppier and simpler with each album. Your brain system is fucked up.

It's true too. But let's face it, Bjork is mainstream (pleb-friendly). She needs entire teams to work on her albums, just like Madonna or Beyonce.

Her gimmick was the quirkness but then came Grimes which is even quirker and genuine.

people in this thread not realising that grimes is just a meme with no chance of staying popular for more than a couple of years
everyone who claims otherwise is either trolling or jumping on the bandwagon, but mostly trolling

I feel like a good wank, gimme some hot pics

Ignore Grimes posters

Post cute Bjorks. Also

Post > Debut > Homogenic > Vespertine > Vulnicura > Volta > Medulla > Biophilia.

It's really hard to rank her albums. I don't enjoy Biophilia too much, but i's not a bad album.

Please tell this to this hopeless guy here:

grimesfags btfo
can we stop talking about her now?

Just end your embarassing life, annoying baiter.

>4AD is now a very well know mainstream label and Grimes has surely more "big hits" than Bjork, you stupid kid. Judging an artist due to its label is just a new level of mental illness, congratulations.
You're a dumbass. Look at the chart positions here and see what artist had the big hits:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bjork_discography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_discography

4AD is still indie, retarded kid.

>Actually not, Bjork has become more and more overshadowed after Volta until today. Grimes has millions and millions of views on Youtube
That's actually wrong. Not only Bjork has lots of big sales, but the combined views of all her Youtube videos far surpass the Grimes videos.

>mostly made by underage kids, weeabos and actually plebs.
And you took that out of your ass? Grimes' music is weirder than Bjork, especially her first 2 albums. The plebs usually only get into her 2-3 best known songs (Realiti, Oblivion, Genesis).

>He's hilarious, isn't he? Talks like a 10 years old.
You surely must be mad.

>Grimes has already become a top 40 hits music years ago, because she gets poppier and simpler with each album. Your brain system is fucked up.
You're fucked up dude. And you're also ignorant. NONE of her songs became a Top 40 hit (unlike Bjork who has multiple Top 40 hits usually in the UK), and her albums barely sold 100K copies, unlike millions and millions of Bjork albums. She may get poppier (only partially; a song like Scream is anything but pop) but definitely not simpler. Her albums have shitload of layers and diverse instruments You know shit about her music and pretend to be an expert. Fuck you.

>asian
>perfect
pick one dude you cant have both

Personally I'd go homogenic>vespertine>post>medulla>debut>vulcinura>biophillia>volta

Though admittedly I haven't listened to volta onwards as much as the older stuff

Not so quickly, fag.

she ain't Asian frendio

Keep being this delusional. Grimes is discussed here since 2011 and there are no signs of fading out too quickly. Remember she's the one with daily threads. You will hear about her for many, many years. Better be prepared.

>oh nice a bjork thread
>most of the thread is about grimes

Why won't you faggots just stay in your general and leave the rest of us alone?

this

This envious Bjorkfan started it:

>comparing an artist who has 40 years of experience and influence in music to another who exists mainly on the internet since 5 years

Is this the new average user of Sup Forums? It makes me so sad to realize.

>Don't look at me like that user... you know I am insecure

Nobody mentioned Grimes at that point. He asked for troubles.

retard

to add to this point, Björk was in the anarchist punk band KUKL when she was around Grimes' age

>implying that an older artist is automatically better
>implying there couldn't be a better newer artist
>being this brainwashed
Wake up grandad. Music changes.

And they were crap.

Ugly granny

Why people are hating the new Bjork?

WHY IS BIOPHILIA RANKED SO LOW ALL THE TIME IT IS LITERALLY TOP-3 BJÖRK

P L A S T I C

dont you have a general to be?

How do people find K pop stars attractive. Literally 6 layers of makeup and plastic surgery and they still look like shit.

Bjork has been able to show a unique personality already in the groups to which she belonged in the past 80s, like the Sugarcubes, the obscure post-punk/no wave band Kukl, and the jazz trío Gudmandar Ingólfssonar, where she probably raised her voice in her most extraordinary attitude. In 2010, alongside Italian master Ennio Morricone, she received the Polar Music Prize, which is the equivalent of the Nobel Prize of music in Europe.

Considering her first band to her last album, you can hear any kind of musical language; electronics of all types, lots of classical and jazz (Gling-Glò), alternative rock (Sugarcubes), trip-hop (Homogenic is considered the epitaph of the genre alongside Mezzanine and Dummy) avant-garde (Drawing Restraint 9, Medúlla, Biophilia, KUKL), industrial (Volta), folktronica, IDM, techno, acid house, an incredible a capella (Medúlla is almost entirely done with the human voice), baroque pop, alternative dance, ambient, lowercase (in Vespertine there are a multitude of minuscule sampled and rendered sounds), post-punk (Kukl, Tappi Tikarrass), ethereal wave (Vespertine), and much more peculiar things which are indefinable. Also Vulnicura has defined her in a more “progressive-electronica” way than ever in her career. This entire discography is immense.

Need to feed a great inspiration for this person, primarily because she has managed to bring her experimental essence in a personal wayt by being influenced mainly by her own self. She remains one of the few figures in the field to have brought forward even complex ideas ignoring the views of any critics out there. It is also a thing to estimate, the fact that she's precisely a lover of the sound in all its forms, before than a music enthusiast, exactly in the same way as John Cage and Luciano Berio were.

Bjork has an unparalleled way of expressing, her natural unique tone of voice is unmistakable thanks also to her genuine emotive mark. She is particularly known for her scat singing and vocal improvisations, which have made her, since the end of 80s, one of the most unique voices ever. It can be multi-faceted, abstract and ethereal, or the opposite side, strongly physical and raw. It’s like glass, when you have it at solid state it’s fragile and delicate, when you temper it with fire is elastic and powerful. Also the extension is really good (covering nearly three octaves, from F3 to E6). But it is extremely unusual her elasticity in the alternation between the pitch of her range. She composes musical phrases with the voice as well as you could hear from a jazz saxophone. I always noticed her approach to jazz, as it is always a free form to manifest and fit into the musical context, Bjork is never out of place wherever you put her. In a certain way there are similarities, by the spontaneous usage of the voice, between her and the progressive rock singer Demetrio Stratos (from Area). This voice is a symbol of spontaneous emotivity, this is how voice should be used as an instrument, without compromises and anything that blocks its freedom.

Another unique ability of this woman is the capacity to sing over irregular tempos and complicated harmonies/non-harmonies, by creating a sort of vocal counterpoint between the two things when it’s needed. It let you understand how precise and calculated her music can be. Bjork is probably the only singer who could sing over an Autechre track.

>uggo and nugu
gross

Every album is a different emotive concept in which to feel connected. Among her favorites in general, there are her first Debut, which is likely to remain the symbol of 1993; already from there you could see her alternative eclecticism, she was different from any other singers. And also she probably has been the first female (and feminine) electronic figure to have spread into the mainstream. Black pearls as Vespertine, Homogenic and Post have left influences in modern music culture during their respective years and still today among musicians of any genre. To take into account the soundtracks that she made for some film; the masterpiece Dancer in the Dark (Selmasongs), which let her won the Palme d'Or for Best Actress (having demonstrated to be an incredibly talented actress, but she’s not interest in cinema). Also Drawing Restraint 9, strangely gloomy, creepy, avant-garde oriented, experimental and full of traditional folk Japanese instruments.

There is something kind of holistic in Bjork music, a continue alternation of joy, sorrow, anger, tenderness, thoughtlessness, violence, oddity, wondering sadness: her “borderline” personality touches all the emotional levels. I believe this is determined independently by a character factor that is inherent in her person. Her lyrics are deeply personal, and spontaneous. She manages to talk about complex things in a simple way, and about simple things in a complex way, constructing metaphors which are always original and never dull. Everything that happens in the life of this woman, she pours into her music. As if every album was a collection of her photos, but they're made of sound.

That's all impressive, but she's quite overrated. It seems that she can't sing in tune and always has that rough voice which is fairly unpleasant.

>tfw no moomin gf

>actual music discussion on Sup Forums
am i on the right board?

Bjork brings out the best in people.

This "ugly granny" is ten times more naturally beautiful than your plastic K-pop stars

bumping with more cute bjork

Bjork is beautiful as Grimes.

Grimes looks like a kobald

while I think Grimes is really cute. I don't think she's as beautiful as Bjork or Annie for that matter, but I won't deny that Grimes is a total qt

You're just contrairian now.

Fair enough. Everyone has their own taste.

A Grimes - Bjork collab would be very interesting IMO.

Yeah it would be pretty cool desu wonder what genre they'll tackle in the electronic genre

Does anyone else have to mentally prepare before listening to her albums? They are just so powerful and emotionally moving.