Arab Christians - any of you on this board?

Any Arab Christians on this board? Where do you live, where are you from?

The hell do you need Christian Arabs for?

looking for a waifu, user.

I was told that there are quite many all over the world, but ive never came across one - I just think they are a meme, in other words.

They're just as bad as regular Arabs, they just happen to be Christian.

tunisian jew from djerba here

Not Christian but atheist. I'm from Iraq.

Are you kidding? Arab girls are 11/10.

not arab, but pakistan. it's like 97% muslim
am christian and pakistan is even shitter if you're christian, I live in the UK

come post on mena ahi

Christian arab here
live in flag
from Lebanon

How many of you are out there? Do you guys hate muslims or do you live in peace with them? What are your opinions of white people?

Not many of us here, some family relatives here and there.
Most of the people i know are from the levantine area (Jordan Syria Palestine)
We don't hate Muslims but some people get surprised and shocked when they hear that i'm a christian.
I have friends from different parts of europe and some from america so white people are ok

What the fuck are you saying? Christian Arabs are alright

Nobody hates Muslims. When I lived in Iraq during the time of Saddam we all lived together, my friends were all Kurdi, Sunni, Shia and I was Christian at the time.

Saddam forced everyone to get along. After the Americans came everything went to shit. I remember one time after the war started our school bus was stopped and the Sunnis at the checkpoint took everyone's IDs. They let all the Sunnis and Christians get back on the bus while the Shias had to kneel on the ground. After we were back on the bus, they shot them all and our driver just drove away.

I will never forgive the Americans for what they did to our country and how they caused my friends to be killed.

There's still Jews in Tunisia? Why haven't you move here yet?

Thats pretty sad, im sorry my country tagged along in iraq.

GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait why is America to blame for Sunni Iraqis killing Shia Iraqis? Do Iraqis really need a dictator just to not kill each other?

well there is 2000to 5000 in djerba island and from 500 to 1000 in the rest of tunisia
my empty headed parents are attached to the fucking land i will move after completing my these desu

is this b8?

It's too cold outside, fuckoff.

you fuck off back to your peacehole

>Wait why is America to blame

They killed Sadam who kept everything together. When the Americans came they did divide and conquer. Shias became powerful.

Do it, you get free monies and a higher quality of life. Plus don't forget about the white wimminz :DD

No, it's the truth. Saddam was a Sunni secularist who drank alcohol and ate pork. The majority of Iraq is Shia.

Djerba has the oldest synagogue outside Israel or some shit too. It has a Jewish history going back to Roman times.

It's like Plymouth rock for Jews.

I mean do you blame americans because as soon as saddam was dead you jumped at each others throat

Neat-o

Are Jews there still safe?

>removes entire government and military from a country
>destabilized

how is this surprising you gypsy

>there is no rule of law
>lets slaughter each other
>fast forward few years
>USA and israel devil kill innocent civilians

Explain me this logic you dumb swamp monkey

>there is no rule of law
>lets slaughter each other

You write this as if it would seem unreasonable.
What did happen again after the yugoslavian commiking was removed?

Point is not that we slaughtered each other, point is that we dont blame america, israel and queen of england for it.

yes it's bretty safe cause djerba is a touristic island+ we have a special treatment

I'm a maghrebi living in France and I hang out with lebanese people here. Let me tell you they're all obnoxious as fuck, at least other maghrebi people don't care about who's a shia who's a christian and who's a sunni, but the lebanese they're always talking about their special snowflake religion and trying to shove it down your throat it's just embarassing.

I suggest you try socializing with maghrebis or turks, basically countries where religion is uniform, the middle east is a cringe fest.

You're probably some Arrogant Maronite cuck that fled this country when the shit hit the floor.

Fuck off you stupid cuck, and never come back

I am Polish, born In Poland, raised in Ireland, studying in Canada.

Greek orthodox Jordanian

Do you get bullied by the muzzies?

No, but when making fun of each other's religions I can't always take it as far as they can

How so?
Also do you feel a greater bond to other christians or your countrymen?

Terrifying desu

Is it true only Christians are allowed to sell liquor in Jordan? I felt there was a liquor shop on every corner when I was in Amman.

Countrymen

When sitting with a group of people and me and some guy starts trying to make fun of christianity by asking stupid questions I reply with stupider questions then it turns into borderline blasphemy on both sides, which leads to full blown blasphemy. Usually I can't take the last step first, it would turn the banter into a fight in some cases, however if they take the step and I feel like they can't take a blasphemy blow back or other muzzies were bothered but didn't say anything in the step before, I can't make a fight cause people stop it and say he didn't know it was too far. Cause society here knows what's acceptable and what's too far for islam, but not christianity. But most my friends don't mind.

Not gonna lie dude, you missed a perfect "I am greek" opportunity here

yeah... no
Spanish/latino is better every time if you want someone tanned

That is sad

Spain
Spain

Yeah there are a lot of liquor stores in amman, more than any other cities, including christian cities.
And as far as I know, only christians can own and distribute liquor. Anyone can consume, muslim alcohol consumers are more than Christian and more likely to become alcoholics

Raised Christian, atheist now.
Family is from Palestine.

Why you are atheist?

Fucking traitor and infidel

what the fuck
that's horrifying

The Abrahamic religions are cancer.

Western Christians abandoned Palestinian Christians. I wouldn't blame him for becoming atheist like I did.

Sometimes I play the Arab Christian and "born in the holy land" card when white people are uncomfortable around me. It's very disarming.