THIS SHIT UP

Canada is so fucking cucked

Surely he means a babysitter, right?

>Toronto

>Canada

Nah

His multiracial child

Save me... please

I feel like I'm alone in not being extreme in my view of multiculturalism where I greatly respect traditions like christmas but I also like to eat sushi and shawarma and I really dig American folk music.

Both SJWs and alt-right hate sharing culture, SJWs think it's appropriation and alt-right think it's killing white people.

What does the rest of that note say?

Explain what is so bad about multiculturalism
Hardmode: without using the words 'cuck', 'jews' and 'sjw'

But it is

Multiculturalism doesn't work and is killing white people in canada. You don't have to be involved in politics in any capacity to see it

>white
>person

It segregates people, deletes the original culture of an area, and opens a society to tension.

Look how it treated the Native Americans

It doesn't work.

It creates ethnic enclaves and conflict because of radically different cultures. People are generally happier amongst their own culture and people.

You can't just mix a bunch of people and say "okay now you guys be friends".

I don't give a fuck. I grew up with tons of minorities and hang out with them on a regular basis. What pisses me off is the amount of people I grew up with that are going batshit insane and calling all whites racist. normal sensible people.

no babysitters are teenage girls that actually get paid
"caregivers" are either old frumpy asexual women or wife's best friendzoned male, both do it 4 free

>Multiculturalism doesn't work and is killing white people in canada
>Multiculturalism
>killing
you know political cartoons are literal, right?

It can work but the new culture needs to assimilate into the existing culture

e.g australia has loads of eastern asians and it doesn't have issues with them

All wh*te people should leave Canada. Canada is for non-whites only.

We only need one culture.

Look at the demographics senpai

Whites are rapidly declining. How is genocide okay?

Sure they're crazy but I feel like it's causing a reaction in the wrong direction, to counter SJWs hating white people the alt-right wants to hate non-white people which is hypocritical.

I don't like seeing nonpatriotic people here, I myself am not a natural born citizen of this country but I'm a canadian nationalist and patriot, and I don't like seeing unpatriotic SJWs and would love for them to fuck off but I also don't like seeing the reaction targetting not the SJWs but people like me.

Doesn't work at all, look at Canada, the shining example of it. The three main groups (English speakers, French speakers, and Natives) still don't mesh together after centuries. And now we're importing people of all cultures on top of that.

But they are not pushing for a multicultural society but a multiethnic one where there will be no majority.

Multiculturalism is unnatural.
If multiculturalism was natural we would have always had it. We are tribalistic by nature.

In Toronto there's pretty much separate areas for different people too

The poos are separate from the chinks, sho are separate from the Russians, who are separate from the Jamaicans Etc

why are canadian posters always either completely sheltered liberals or unable to tell when they aren't on Sup Forums

>le pol boogeyman

Yeah this poster is totally racist and untrue!

Why are americans always fat?

These are the questions we may never get answers to

Half of us live in inbred-rural areas and the other half live in Vancouver, Toronto, or Montreal

A based LEAF

You'll grow out of the bogeyman stage. You'll also start getting more conservative.

just because the OP mentioned a country doesnt mean this is an international discussion
this is literally "lol cucks" with a thin layer of exoticism

1. My tax will use for crappy loser immigrants.
2. Immigrants are rude and impolite.
3. Immigrants don't make any useful things.
4. Increasing crime rates.
5. Immigrants ruin our traditions.
6. Plebs have no merit about immigration policy.
7. Immigrants are basically Chinks and Sandniggas.
8. We don't need to accept losers.
9. Nobody wants immigrants except fucking liberal a.k.a traitor.
10. WE HATE GAIJIN. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

>crappy loser

Based

We shouldn't have nuked you

That's multi culti in action. Diversity ineffably leads to conflict, and no we can't get over our differences.

I grew up with minority friends in a big city too, the only reason that worked I because whited had turned supine and yielded everything to them. Now we're waking up and non-whites are pissed they can't take advantage without resistance. It's safe to say our nations are all headed towards ethnic conflict and decline because identity politics are only going to get worse.

You can call me an alt right white nationalist if you want but I'm sick of being treated like a monster for the color of my skin.

>takes credit for british victory in 1812
>takes credit for american victory in 1945
what next?

Next we take credit for electing trump :+)

vietnam :^)

Please respond to him on Twitter, because he's surrounded by disgusting libcucks who see any a problem in a single point on the list.

>my child's caregiver
I see much meme potential in this

You misspelled "Russian."

Literally none of that is racist.

If anything, it's anti-'racism-against-white-folks'

t. Sup Forums

Get the fuck out!

It puts divisions within your own society on its most base level.
In times of hardship, people look to those that are like them for security and mutual support.
In multicultural "societies" everything is so close to strife, all the time.

These posts always have german/swedish flags. ALWAYS.

i don't want my "child caregiver" to text me anything much less the politics shit

>shipless Soviets in Manchuria
>comparable to the world's largest navy, with nukes
The only meme worse than Americans taking credit Nazi Germany's fall, is Europeans claiming Americans weren't responsible for Imperial Japan's fall.

>he doesn't receive a daily privilege check from his child's caregiver

Not really, no. I live in Toronto and the immigrants have never bothered me. Sure, some of them just stick to their own cultures and ignore everything else, but a lot of the younger ones actually assimilate pretty well.

The biggest issue is the radical idiots on the left and right who want to fight over everything. When one group gets pissed off, the other side hits back, and it just keeps going and going and it never stops. If people just stopped whining and shut the fuck up we wouldn't be so divided about shit.

>He doesn't want to fight over everything

>assimilate
Then it's not multiculturalism

And you're not dealing with CHI levels of non-assimilation, I literally cannot speak with huge swaths of my "countrymen" here in south Texas.

Dude whites are a minority In toronto. It's like we're in Mumbai

Why do tourists always rejoice when they stumble on other tourists from the same country as them?

That's your answer. We never feel totally at ease with people who are very different from us culturally. It causes issues.

I don't give a shit about race as long as people don't go around acting like assholes, and from my personal experience, nonwhites haven't bothered me any more than whites. Maybe it's different for other people.

At any rate, the left is in power right now. Trudeau will push multiculturalism for as long as the alt-right keeps making a big deal out of it, because it solidifies his popularity with the people who voted him in. I can guarantee that multicultural shit wouldn't be getting pushed as hard as it is if people didn't keep drawing attention to it. Stuff like the poster in the OP just aggravates it and makes it worse.

>dude don't speak out of turn and they wont harm you!

Why are you saying this meme. we've let this go on far enough

>tired of political correctness?
SJWism is a bit annoying but it's only really affecting educational institutions
>Wondering why only white countries have to become 'multicultural'?
??? Nobody's stopping you from coming and living in other countries
>Figured out that diversity only means 'less white people'?
More diversity means less of *any* specific ethnicity...
>Sick of being blamed for all the world's problems?
Kek besides blacks saying 'white devils', only other whites shit on each other
>Tired of being told you're 'racist' for celebrating your heritage
never heard that before, I've seen Portuguese, Italians, french, Slavs, the Irish celebrate their heritage all the time here
>Disgusting by the garbage on television?
Who watches tv these days
>Don't see a future for yourself or your family?
lol

>child's caregiver

Does he mean a nanny?

1) it's affecting society in general. Say non pc views in public or at work. Have fun

2) Immigration is only pushed to white countries. No ones advocating for Japan to take more refugees or for Korea to be more multicultural

3) Diversity is the word they use for any nonwhite hetero man. Even being a gay white man isn't enough these days too

And look where it's gotten the right. I don't really identify with the left or the right, but every time I express a non-left opinion, I have to worry about being labelled a bigot because of how polarizing this debate has gotten. I can understand why people on the right are getting more and more pissed off, but reacting strongly is just causing a net loss in the long run.

If people on the right were collectively willing to make concessions and adopt slightly more moderate views, they could probably get a lot more support from the center. As it stands, no one in the center wants to risk being associated with a group that has been labelled racists and bigots.

>all these false flags