Puuko?

>a fucking paddle

Yes, because paddles can decapitate horses

>neve watch tv
>turn tv on for fun
>turkshit throwing it into crowd

they didnt do so hot against the spanish though

>using volcanic glass instead of alloy

Actually the parts that stick out on the sides are made of flint(IIRC) and are sharp as fuck.

>Obsidian
>flint

The Aztecs were not beaten for lack of better weaponry, and we've certainly improved since then

underated

puukko, with two ks.

Cheeky git

Turks confirmed for Uruk-Hai?

My bad, watched a video about ancient weapons at got it mixed up with another weapon which was similar but made of flint.

I present to you the black carrack sword. Known colloquially by the "colhona" (big dick).

It was so called because of the protection rings that made it look like two testicles, but were used to wield it at a lowed angle as well as catch the opponents' blades, leaving them open to a stab by a dagger, which we wielded in the left hand. This was known as Lusitanian fencing, and was very efficient for on-board close-quarters fights.

Killing our enemies (the Sp*niards and the Roaches) was very quick, because we didn't have a shield holding us down. Shields were only good against bows in naval warfare, but we had good enough cannons that we didn't need to run on top of the boat when under attack, since they loaded from the back, unlike everyone else's at the time.

It was painted black as to not reflect the sun in high sea and give away our position. Also because we penetrated Sp*niards with them.

Who knew farm tools could be so deadly.

>naming your G36 ripoff after a serpent

It's not a ripoff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FX-05_Xiuhcoatl

And it's named after Huitzilopochtli's weapon, similar deal to Thor's hammer

They kind of were, though.

Without metal armor and guns, the Spanish wouldn't have impressed the Tlaxcaltec, which not only means no alliance with Tlaxcala, it means they probably would've been wiped out by them then and there, before they'd ever heard of Tenochtitlan. Which means no Aztec conquest -- not at that time, anyway -- and only historians would know the name Cortés.

Mauser 98

>not a ripoff

cube warfare
the ultimate weapon

>need a cost effective replacement for the old G3s
>can't afford the real deal H&K G36s
>design a damn near replica of it
>get slapped with lawsuits
>change a few minor things
>I-it's n-not a ripoff! I swear!

Juanito go home.

Rude

Can't you literally sink those things just by ramming a speedboat into them?

Yes, the G36 is mentioned in the article, that should fucking prove it, I guess that makes Norway a ripoff of Sweden

what happened? link?

That's disnginous tho, while firearms certainly provided an edge, not just having metal weapons as the Aztecs did have tepoztlis, a lot of that was Spaniards being good strategists, all their weapons and armors would have amounted to nothing if the Tlaxcaltecs had pushed their numerical advantage (they could have easily gone 100 to 1) diplomacy played as much of a role, if not more so, as technological advantage.

Did you read the article? It wasn't a ripoff except in cosmetics it uses a fucking different mechanism.

>tfw funland has one of the best preserved migration period ring swords in the world and the only pictures on the internet of it are made for ants

helsinki.fi/arkeologia/rautaesine/miekat/merovingiaika/salmo_rengasmiekat.htm

Don't need to read an article about a simple design change to know that Mexicans steal.

>would have amounted to nothing if the Tlaxcaltecs had pushed their numerical advantage
the 4 city states of tlaxcala tried together and failed, read diaz del castillo and cortes ffs

>not a ripoff

>Don't need to read
>American flag
Figures, kek, you seem pretty butthurt for having won the election retard, that still doesn't change facts or reality, Trump's comments about Mexicans have been sufficiently debunked.

Your fucking election outcome doesn't change facts such as evolution, the efficacy of vaccination or fucking global warming, it just makes a majority of you idiots.

>we needed this election to know what we already knew about Mexicans

LOL literally raging I see

I don't disagree, and I'm not trying to BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT with historical trivia or anything. I'm not saying that their firearms etc would have been *enough* on their own, just that they were one of several factors -- also including their diplomatic overtures to Tlaxcala, the intercession of several powerful Tlaxcaltec on their behalf, the smallpox epidemic striking when it did, as badly as it did, and Cortés's own dumb luck -- the removal of any one of which means no Spanish conquest of Mexico (at that time).

Well thanks for putting your two cents in, or 10,000 pesos or whatever it's down to by now.

gringo the only thing we are stealing away from you is your women and your future, nothing else

>Rapier rip off

>Mexican stealing anybodies women

I'm just impressed that they made something without bailing wire and old bicycle parts for once.

Yes, cuz that's how we are killing you in trade

How can anyone even compete?

>How can anyone even compete?
Pretty much every1 in recent history

Cool
Polan stronk

Why did you post a picture of a cobblestone street in a weapons thread?

Why are Mexicans so insecure? Is it the third world syndrome?

Messers get my dick hard. Thanks Germanon.

Why is there a picture of a road? Where's the weapon?

Kek

>majority
The majority of people who voted picked Hillary, bud.

That doesn't specify gender you twit. Looks like all those latina babes are lusting after that gringo cock by the looks of it.

This study doesn't seem to show gender, couldn't it also be showing that Hispanic girls are getting GRINGO'D?

Species: Human.
Abilities: Suck money. Build hotels for money laundering operations.

I forgot to say she can kill people with trains.

I bet she was hot when she was younger.

what does that mean?

This puukko doesn't look that traditional. I prefer either traditional looks, or NR-40

there's no winner there, beaner women love wasting others money

always makes me hard desu

I sense fear and butthurt in your filthy teutonic post

That looks suspiciously like a traditional Texan Bowie Knife.

me on the left

Actually, the base for NR-40 was the NKVD knife, which was a copy of Norwegian Pontus Holmberg knife.
To the left is one of the hand-made NR-40 variants, produced in a craftsmanship college.
To the right is the NKVD knife.

>Corvo knife
youtube.com/watch?v=xZn87anRBlY

delete this