youtube.com/watch?v=XUEuDkRdrjM
youtu.be/DRZsqv3UDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=6cZ7PqUpzIU
youtube.com/watch?v=vqr9Tad1jbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=esaxXWIznt0
youtube.com/watch?v=hUb37ax7ZSk
youtube.com/watch?v=L_NfGdWPpI0
youtu.be/aJQYjk7wi94
m.xmovies8.org/watch?v=Under_the_Skin_2013#video=Rv5Iq0qJEyvg-NN3_CB76FEgyFrYLAERF8ubPvoF0bA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZVieRjQIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to get this image printed onto stickers and start sticking them to toilets/djbooths/bars/securitysforehead etc.

who dat qt?

She's like a 5 at most.

haha yeah sure m8 ok

s/t watch Under The Skin, but don't google it.

Her face is sloppy. Like I'm no looker either but let's call a spade a spade

?
How am I supposed to find it then Idk what that even is

Go to your local video rental and rent it

any tune man in

youtube.com/watch?v=qYzf_DvXSMM

jungle man show urselves / gimme a bump come carnival

youtube.com/watch?v=j0ciRij_4qY

let's call a cliche a cliche

why is /bleep/ such a haven lads? what sets us above the rest of this awful fucking board? how are we so much better than americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=dehu43m42nY

im american tho

Because bleep is about club music. If your not actively going to/planning to go to/been to a real club then you don't belong here.

Sure the shitters pass through from time to time but most of us just look at them with disgust. Because of club age limits everyone here is old by Sup Forums standards.

Pfff your point?

any pard man in

>at a m8s house party
>plebby bleeps but w/e everyone's having a good time
>that one annoying cunt that keeps saying "omg I don't like this music can we change it" every other tune
>everybody cringes/looks uncomfortable and stays silent, she's good friends with m8's gf so can't really tell her to stfu. doesn't get the hint either

there's always that one nofunallowed.jpg cunt at every party ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=nJwiMQZ_3WQ

youtube.com/watch?v=x_yvn98kc8Y

DO IT

im sure if it was at a party u got invited to the music was absolute shit and that person was probably doing the lords work.

big up to her.

Im really starting to think you are 17

he already admitted the bleeps were plebby, guess she belongs at the patrician bleeps party down the motherfucking street, you elitist fuck

except that the music wasn't absolutely shit, sure it was pleb tech house but it was alright. Also, if you are a party, and people are enjoying the pleb tunes, you let them be, because you aren't John Peel and you're not going to enlighten anybody with your Vatican Shadow tunes

By the way, she wanted to stick Aviiccii or w/e, and the host said "yah sure right after this 2hr mix" lmao

>implying she wasn't John Peel

youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzYOit0G4E
youtube.com/watch?v=1fdv0OIhzzA

you guys complaining, but this is the stuff i have to listen to every other weekend, sucks to have bad friends. its good to dance though.

check the views lol

soundcloud.com/dj-seinfeld/thoughts-on-luv

Lads, vital question here.

Do I go for the glossy finish?

do what feels natural family

>implying avici isnt true patrician bleeps

Design finished, now all we need to do is spread the good word of bleep.

lol bro why are you posting bad baile

youtube.com/watch?v=b5xpz2EyKkY
this is one of the best tracks i've heard, the anticipation he builds in the beginning with the 808 from time to time makes me go crazy when it drops

don't forget your living in a wasteland fucking snowpard, no matter how you much you try you will never come even close to European /bleep/ culture.

not trying to act cool our something but I've never had one of those situations cause most people that go to these kind of events in my area know what their in for.

he builds anticipation with his voice
HAN, haha, han haha HEE

Any man in

>most people that go to these kind of events in my area know what their in for.

do you think I stumbled there by accident? it's a m8s house party, I knew I wasn't going to be standing there among a bunch of manbunned twinks bobbing my head to Sandwell District lol

>even close to European /bleep/ culture.

what makes you think your "culture" is something we're trying to emulate? lmao you yuros are pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=JN0ZyxONW0M

yee haw

any lonely man in

youtube.com/watch?v=p4bnffsFSLg

youtube.com/watch?v=yOhlavBu7M0

Now what you have in the case of Sup Forums is a macabre expression of ideology similar to Yugoslavia in the 1980s. If you have not heard of the lasting fashion, like Pepe the scatological toad in which past visions of uber and undermen are sublimated in a surreal manner, you are told to go to ray-did or tumbler because you aren't part of the tribe and commune and so on and so on. *sniff* There is an old east German joke in which an engineer gets sent to Siberia and he tells his friend beforehand that in his letters all that is true will be written with blue ink and all that is not with red and so in the first letter what is written on red is that how great the Gulag is and how they get new clothes and women and so on - in red ink. Only thing that is missing is blue ink. If we see this in the case of Sup Forums *sniff*, this is precisely the case. We have all the red ink we want - mehmehs, endless jokes and freudian ironies which go a long way to show us a creative and modern man. But there are no memes to show the true pain, the truth of Sup Forums which is that it does not hate the Other, but rather, itself to the point of it unable to consider crippling solitude without turning it to a joke of having "no gf" or drawing a comic of two fellows you have here in the illustration. These men eat up ideology, shit ideology and make nonsensical machines out of ideology so that they don't see ideology, but an entertaining process of alienation and so on.

because they are the ones bombing rn

and it isnt called 'baile', we just call it funk

s/t giving that marks outta ten lls

whatever is cheapest

also posting some classic brazilian funk tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=OymKj25QU0E
youtube.com/watch?v=hrGSmH2VQ0I
youtube.com/watch?v=NL-i865Eun8

L000000000000L

wheres DAN that absolute #LEDGE??

he is an absolute BELTER of a LAD honestly you should have seeeen him

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

Ye family u already know
youtu.be/ItPrn5ifayg

Damn Sam's hair looked a lot better when he was yung

youtube.com/watch?v=XUEuDkRdrjM

how's life lad

>tfw getting yourself emotionally invested in something you know will only end poorly

somebody stop me

o/

Hey I know that feeling too haha is it about a girl too? Life is ok, future looks brighter, got a good internship, but I still feel the same I did in high school. The money doesn't make me feel any better. Wbu
youtu.be/DRZsqv3UDsg

Thoughts on armless kid?

>soundcloud.com/dj-seinfeld/thoughts-on-luv
tune

Literally just left the same club as Dan (the LEDGE) rn and he truly is the boss man aka the fabric man aka the top man aka the ledge who licked out the cornetto batty crease

Would pay good money to see that vid

Looooooooooooooool

Dan is a LEDGENDARY LEDGE

BOSS MAN
FABRIC MAN
TOP MAN
BIGGEST LEDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=6cZ7PqUpzIU

Yeah on the other side of the country 4 years younger than me wew lad can't wait for her to go to college and find someone to replace me / ride the cock carousel

Where's your internship at?

Things are okay I guess, got a lot riding on this upcoming semester, got to apply to grad school soon and time is just slipping through my fingers, wish social confrontation didn't terrify me so much, if I don't get in I'm pretty fucked.

u r a ladi killa

any man in

youtube.com/watch?v=vqr9Tad1jbQ

Doesn't the thought of her being with someone else make your blood boil haha
I'm working at a sorta local manufacturing plant basically doing grunt work for the engineers. It's shitty but it's steady and pays p well. Good luck on grad school I sure as hell can't afford it

Hi, i havn't been to mu for year.
Can anyone recommend more stuff like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=esaxXWIznt0

Like modern acid? I dunno, afx inspired at least.
I already checked out Reid Dunn's other stuff.

everybody's on the table

Just gets me anxious and a bit upset because she's all cute and innocent now and 'Oh I like you so much' but me, being incredibly insecure, can't help but worry about when she gets to college and can "explore" and possibly meet someone who she'll find more attractive than me. What's the point of getting romantically involved when it's always going to end poorly.

>Don't be sad because it's over, be glad because it happened :^)

Simply ebin lad

You're not better than anyone at all though you narcissist faggot.

>thinking you're special for consuming a certain genre of music

LOOOOOOOOOL

DAN

#LEDGE

@@@@@[BOSS MAN]@@@@@

him and the cornetto girl aka orrorer haram aka oink oink aka ice cream with a ladle on the toilet Are a celebrity couple

Waiting for on the sez tape to be released. I can only get off to the thought of dan sticking his finger up her batty and pulling out a shit covered index finger and her eating it because waste not want not

Dan is the biggest #ledge

Holy fuckk that sounds hot. Is this why orrorer left the NMG?

Does Dan the fabric man have a feeding fetish or something?

He truly is the biggest L E D G E in the entire world.

LEDGENDERY
E
G
E
B
N
DAN

ICE CREAM OINK OINK

wait who the fuck is Dan and is he actually with that fat SJW that used to get posted around here

Is probably just a meme desu lbr tho lls

Lol

Dan sounds like a top tier legendlad

I propose a new bleme

LedgeLADan

Get it?

Ledge + LAD + Dan

He is the boss man aka the fabric man aka top man

It's not a meme looooooool
If you are in the whatsapp.. Then you know..

Dan is a ledge and gets the top gyaldem which is why he's with the most desirable girl in the scene (aurora haram)

Ok lad

youtube.com/watch?v=hUb37ax7ZSk

literally lol'd when I saw the op img

youtube.com/watch?v=L_NfGdWPpI0

do you guys like my song?

hey

Any /absolute LEDGE/ man in?

Dan is truly the biggest legendlad to have ever existed

His escapades tonight have been :ok_hand:

I am honoured to have him as a friend and member of the whatsapp group

Top legend taking one for the team by getting with aurora haram and recording lewd videos for bants for the bleep lads

Some may call him a legend
Others may call him a boss man
You can even call him the fabric man
Maybe even the top man
But at the end of the day, he's Dan

D A N yeah man, talking a lot but I can't hear man. Such a boss man.

Truly a ledge if one ever existed

LEDGE
DAN
BOSS

youtu.be/aJQYjk7wi94

>>at a m8s house party
lls arent you like 40 years old?
what the fuck are you doing at house parties """"""""""""""Dj'ing""""""""""""" ffs whataloser

dumb and mean

>t. I Have No Friends

ez AOTY holy shit

How was your Friday night lads, mine was sick as fuck

SKATEBĂ…RD came to town and I didn't feel like I had the money + I didn't want to stumble into my ex, so I didn't go.

Tonight though there's an illegal rave and it's going to be sweet as fuck.

Because EDM serves as a useful decoy for the undiscerning, and because /bleep/ is very protective of its self-image so shitters get mercilessly abused.

Wow that's stupidly expensive

stayed inside producing like evry night

Stayed inside listening to DnB mixes all night.

L000000000000L DAN THE LEDGE

SWEAR DOWN

IF HE ISNT A LEGEND IDK WHAT IS

HES GONNA BRING ORRAWRER OUT TONIGHT LOLOOLOOL

AND MY "BRING OUT" I MEAN "LICK OUT"

As in, lick her batty looooooooooooool

m.xmovies8.org/watch?v=Under_the_Skin_2013#video=Rv5Iq0qJEyvg-NN3_CB76FEgyFrYLAERF8ubPvoF0bA

There
It's like a 6/10 movie but I'd imagine it was low budget cause its indie

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZVieRjQIk

haha ducc

nice

LOOOOL the legend Dan

(Shout out to Barge)

Any man listen to danny l harle?

She gonna be at Blueprint x Hydra my fammo?

he chowed me the vid in smokin area lad
fkin hot
had to run to the loos to have a lil wank
bouncer knocked on the door "are u doing drugs in there"
and i was like, no mate, only masturbating and he was like "ok boyo"

No, My Name Is JEFFERY

need to get on this whatsapp ngl

Send the deets

any carnival junglist man in

>when she gets to college and can "explore" and possibly meet someone who she'll find more attractive than me
I'm genuinely noy trying to be cruel, but this will happen.

Let her be free.