If Woodstock were to happen today, who would perform?

If Woodstock were to happen today, who would perform?

a lot of terrible folk rock probably

snoop dogg
tame impala
shit ton of shitty folk rock
bunch of dadrock bands

would be a shitty show tbqh

Why kanye west and kenrick lamar of course! Because Pitchfork told me that they are relevant and I agree because I'm a stupid drone!
I looove Death Grips and Joanna Newsom too! I am so retarded!
Please Sup Forums give me more reccs hmmm Fantano

This generation's Jimi Hendrix

It doesnt matter, it would attract 1/64th of the crowd even with A list acts.

Probably Dinosaur Jr.

>pic didn't post

Death Grips

What instrument does he play?

delete this.

look at all these individuals

>implying garageband isn't an instrument

the comput'ah

The experimentalum of course! You don't get it because you were born in le wrong generation haha
Here, look at this Pitchfork review

honestly I would enjoy the hell out of that.

Fleet Foxes
Arcade Fire
Frank Ocean
Death Grips
Bjork
Miley Cyrus with Wayne Coyne
and a buncha other cunts

same people as in every other big festival

the fun of woodstock was all the lsd and acid that was past around and all the hippies girls fucking anyone they pleased
woodstock today would just be a sad parody of it.

true woodstock was that one which had limp bizkit

Danny Brown and Avalanches would totally be there also

LSD Soundsystem

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kanye, and I hate every single one of you haters. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day posting about shitty dad rock. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever won a grammy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to the Beatles.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best tracks. I’m pretty much perfect. I know how to produce beats on FL and Ableton. What music do you make, other than the sound of “jacking off to Sup Forumscore”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Yes, because they are soooo Pitchforkable! I am so into music: Swans and Joanna Newsom are avant-garde (I am stupid) I love Thugger and TRAP MUSIC because I am not a fedora tipper haha TAKYOOON I love memes and shitposting (Monties was here) I am so into music (Brian Eno) David Bowie AOTY!!

speaking of them where did they go?
Did james just "reunite" to get easy money from festivals and disappear again?

Anyone high enough to play for drugs or for free. That was the story then..

>Did james just "reunite" to get easy money from festivals and disappear again?
Yeah

They're working on a new album now

Jimi Hendrix, who was the highest paid performer at WoodStock, made $18,000. That's $120,000 today. It was only the original few artists that they approached in the early stages of the concert who were told they likely weren't able to pay them. As investors came on board and tickets were sold, things changed.

Seriously you gotta stop

The same 5 or 6 bands that headline every festival.

I don't know why I entered this thread knowing full well how shit it was going to be.

honestly you sound like a little bitch then

I'm sorry

It WOULD be commercialized garbage. Man, FUCK COACHELLA.

Kanye plays the piano.

Like not even memeing, I'm not talking about just the first notes of Runaway either, Kanye can play piano decently, which is more than you can say for the majority of other pop "artists".

Isn't that what every formerly popular band ever does? Didn't The Stone Roses just do this?

what do you do if you're way up front and you have to take a shit?

life