MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BOY, WE DON'T SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EACH OTHER MUCH

>MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BOY, WE DON'T SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EACH OTHER MUCH

IT'LL TAKE SOME TIME

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS???

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SCHZIOPHRENIA

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS KILLER WHALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
AAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA AHAHA AAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA A A A A A A AA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A YE YE AAAAAAAAAA A A AAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAA A A A YEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOHOHOHOHO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lmao this album is bad

AND SAY MA, THIS IS MY BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fuk u bich ass nigga das what u think

Nothing works
Nothing works for everyone
Good stories are bad lives

wow holy shit stop disliking thinks I like you fuck

what is with this dog motif

KEEP SMOKING, I LOVE YOU
KEEP SMOKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU

I HAVENT LOOKED AT THE SUN

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY FATE AS IT CRUSHED ME TO DEATH

It should be antidepression
As a friend of mine suggested
Because it's not the sadness that hurts you
It's the brain's reaction against it

These lines are just so perfect. They roll right off the tongue.

I
DONT
WANT
TO
GO
INSAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE

Two days ago it was really bad
I couldn't get my head straight all day
And everything you said seemed to have an edge
You were disappointed and I didn't know why

Eventually it came to a head
Over something as stupid as making coffee
You said it was a mistake to ever try and help me
Then you went in the kitchen

I drove off to go buy some stuff
Which was a mistake, because
I didn't want to come back
So I just sat in the parking lot
And dabbed at my thumb, which was bleeding for some reason
Leaving a trail of red blossoms on the napkins
I felt sick and I didn't know what to do
How long could it be before I could face you?

----

These are some of my favorite lines he's ever written. The situation is personal and given with details, yet relatable all at the same time and universal. I can just picture him sitting in a parking lot in those cloudy, agonizing days that you sometimes face in relationships, not really wanting to do anything behind sit there and wait for... whatever.

>well your parents and my parents, let's not get into that
>we are not like them we are nothing like them
these lines hit so fucking hard. i was involved with a girl who was unable to fully commit to a relationship or let herself get attached to me due to her parents divorce. also came at a time when i was viewing the relationships a lot of people around had were going to shit which was freaking me out

I DONT WANT TO HAVE
SCHIZOPHRENIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I wrote Beach Life when I thought you were taken
>I wrote Beach Death when I knew you were taken
>I wrote Beach Fag, but it wasn't about you
>but it could've been

I THOUGHT WE WERE BONDING BUT YOU WERE ON METH

YOU WERE ON METH THE WHOLE TIME

>galvanistic

shut the fuck up mark

>Cause living underwater was never my strength

THIS NEEDS TO STOP WILLIAM

Don't worry
You and me won't be alone no more
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry

Fuk off gayrome

I think I get what he means by this line but at the same time I'm really confused

What's confusing about it?

Sadness and how you perceive it is relegated to your personal brain chemistry. Sadness itself isn't intrinsically sad or painful, it's how your emotions process it.

I liked teens of denial at first but I can't get over how much of a step down it is musically from twin fantasy and how to leave town. I mean Vincent, drugs with friends, drunk drivers/killer whales, cosmic hero, and the ballad of Costa Concordia are all pretty good songs but I feel like will is pandering to an "indie rock" sound which makes sense since it's his major label debut, but I can't help feeling disappointed by the release as a whole

It just doesn't hit the same highs as his older stuff, and I find myself coming back to it less and less

I agree with you. But if it makes you feel any better, some songs on Teens of Denial are pretty old (circa 2013, from what I've heard), which might make it seem less mature than his other stuff.

What a terrible thread of indie sad boys!
With taste so juvenile you'd think they had toys! This thread needs a name so I tag it: "home of the wretched faggot!"

That makes sense and I think working with a band will do him some good in the long run desu

I wish I could decipher what's being said underneath the main vocals on tracks like Bodys and Famous Prophets. The stuff that sounds like murmuring the last few choruses on the former and all throughout the latter.

Will's live performances are honestly pretty bad and reek of insecurity, he needs to get another guitarist and just go full Julian Casablancs and get absolutely smashed before going on stage to sing his fucking heart out

on famous prophets, i can hear this:

"The great transgressions of Wurtz, as before I will not regret the punishment / The great transgressions of Will, as before I will not resort to punishment.

...For sending me an invitation, for selling yourself quilen(?)
The great transgressions of Will, as before I will not live down the punishment. For falling in love too hard, you'll never step foot in this town again.

The same transgressions of Wurtz, as before I will not resort to punishment. Why did you tell me to come in the first place? x4"

on bodys, i can hear this at 3:09:

"You don't have to hold your tongue. You can do what you want. We can see if you're ready to get what you want...."

>get signed by label
>all your best songs are already behind you
>tfw

I almost feel bad for him

That's weird. I hear 'transgressions' as 'transition' which ties together the whole theory about TF being about his crush on Cate Wurtz before they transitioned fully.

teens of denial is better than twin fantasy