You're a country

>you're a country
>What was the last text (or whatsapp, viber etc. message) that you have received from a female that's not blood related to you?

>Have fun with your project!!!
We're dating btw.

>opet kasniš
you're late again

>))
Thank you Turkey for Viber btw.

If we exclude work and school

>tot morgen

See you tomorrow.

I've already given up on that slut tho.

Group texts don't count btw

mine is
>okay honey

from a female friend, wanna bang her but she has a bf

>have nice dreams
I know she says that to everyone, but it feels nice regardless

i changed my phone so i don't have it, but it was around September, i wanted to lend a classmate's tests

943859 is your Amazon verification code

>what XD

>Canada
>

>I undertand it now
She had a crush on me but I didn't realize it so it's pain ehh

>maybe we could meet some day

went full autistic and messed it up.

>haha

From my ex-gf from Vietnam. We still talk on Telegram and see each other about once a year in some Asian country. She is great. But she is Asian. So, a little weird.

oh
I just got a message from a friend

>Uvidime sa coskoro
>means "We will see each other soon"

from a Slovakian friend that I wouldn't mind having sex with, but I don't think we will. But we like each other still.

Work mail regarding upcoming software update.

Oh wait, you mean personal messages?
I've never received any personal messages from non-relative females in my life.

tell your colleague you have a crush on her right now

>aight
asked if she wanted to see a movie w me

>I'm leaving, good luck for your lectures
Just after lunch, we had a long talk but she's a friendo

Is it normal to have female friends that you would sort of want to fuck, but you don't, since they have boyfriends and shit and they never showed actual sexual interests towards you?

I guess it is, right

I'm still alone tho

I have never gotten a text from a female that's not blood related to me

five years ago, something to do with a movie

i dont think it's possible for a guy to be friends with a girl without having some sort of sexual interest even if its repressed

It's very, very weird to have unironic female friends you have no intention of fucking, ever. Even if they have a boyfriend, you might fuck em one day, but never?

Then why do you even want to be their friend? If girls were unattractive, I would throw stones at them, that's how boring and annoying they are.

R A R E
A
R
E

It is normal until you actually fall for them and can't look them in the eye anymore even though you were making fart jokes with them just a few weeks ago.

Then she asks what's wrong and you say nothing. You stop texting when you used to text them all day every day and eventually you stop talking to her all together because even seeing her makes your heart ache.

so yeah, maybe

ok

yeah of course I would have sex with them

but it would make... some stuff weird, I guess

>I've never received any personal messages from non-relative females in my life.
Literally me tbqh

>thanks for doing my homework!!

this was the only one....

Was like 4 years ago. Girl wanted to hang out with me to possibly date later, but I sperged out and messed everything up

İyi geceler
15 days ago

i did this for a girl i liked when i was in school, never helped me at all

same.

the only number I have in my phone are from two "guy friends" iI never call, and my cose relatives, just 7 numbers

>Good night, enjoy your movie :)
I'm afraid my autism will ruin everything. Please help.

~11 years ago i used to chat with girls from my school. that's it, unless "happy birthday" messages in facebook count

who is this semen demon?

Jesus Christ. Either you lot are lying or this place has literally been infested with normies.

Babino we should totaly try the new ice-cream shop the one that is near the Lions

>see ya :)

-5 months ago
never saw her again

>yeah sure
My flatmate

>Im so fucking busy KILL ME
haha, women

I think it's impossible for a girl to be friends with a guy without having some sort of sexual interest even if its repressed

Really girls are as superficial as you guys are, they will go out of their way to escape you if they find you ugly or too boring, keep in mind that being friendzoned means that she likes being around you.

last Tuesday

It think it was "okay". It was after I asked if she'd prefer I never speak to her again. That was 3 years ago.

>i can see you, it's not funngder

it's only weird because you are scared of sex or think it's a magical thing

hahahha oh you bet daddy

>tfw thicc South African gf

message her you runt

Both actually

>Ciktin mi
"are you out (from X yet)?"

Today.
I get texts from girls just about every day. And many of them call me too to hang out or just to talk or whatever.

It's not that hard to get a female friend.

She has a bf now.I looked him up on facebook, he seems non-autistic and has a job. No way I could compete with that.

It was a google maps location

message his employer and tell them he's a nonce

>Ja vind ik ook altijd
"Yes I think the same"

Reply on how fast the weekends are over.

Luckily I messaged her for a date, otherwise it would have been the girl that arranges the hotels at work.

Quick unrelated question; through the magic of stalking and expert googling, I found the phone number of my crush from middle school.

Should I message her, would it be too weird? I doubt she even remembers be tbqh but she's qt af

About 2 days ago. It was from some qt off interpals, so it kinda sorta counts I guess. It was her defending her belief that astrology is real and that she actually takes it seriously.

>I can't tomorrow and it's due Wednesday. I'll go today and get the observations and then send you my notes on it

Stalk her and find out where she goes every day, and then "accidentally" bump into her and talk to her

Yes it would be too weird

>I want you to put your weewee inside my peepee

add her from facebook. finding a phone number is very creepy tbqh unless you have common friends that you are both aware of. just use social media if you have the guts to give it a go

Haven't had one of those in about 2 years

Except guys have a way stronger libido than girls, even the sluttier ones.
No way around it, it's just basic biological differences

tell her you eat ass

>Hell yeah dude, MAGA
>4 days ago
Canadian fwb

Ukr*ine
"Hy пoчeмy?((" 5 years ago.

I found out where she works at, it's a yoga place and she's a yoga instructor.

Should I join one of the classes and pray she remembers me? I have a unique name so I'm thinking when she sees my name, she'd remember

She has no facebook but has an instagram. I have neither though.

Maybe marginally. Guys are just more open about it.

dude don't waste money on such a dim chance

POST HER DICK PICKS

LIKE RIGHT NOW

DO IT

>Your membership will be expired next month.
From a video rental shop

> Hahaha exactly, we like it even more like this

She's the sister of one of my best friends, I'm planning with her a trip through Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam

Mine was a friend bitching about how she can't stand ungrateful people who don't appreciate what she's done for her.
TL;DR story:
>scheduling pizza at my place w/ a lot of people from a group
>no time set
>ask'em for options
>one of them bros suggest after 5pm
>woman snaps at how the group shouldn't have adapt to his schedule
>he BTFOs her
>I was at work ATM so I didn't know any of this
>She calls me at work
>We talk (well, she does) for over an hour about ungrateful people
>I listen 'cause our last hangout was at her place and there are over 10 packs of beer left at her place and I lent her some money
>She tells me I'm a special person and that I should get the best in my life
>mfw she's too old and probably a roastie for me to even care
>mfw she's done the same shit to homo bro
>mfw I am too busy with college finals and projects, a personal project and a new course on graphical arts to even solve this shit
I need to find new friends, guys.

Go grab her by the pussy
>unique name
Merhaba okyanus hıdır

>ya he visto a tu cola;)

>2016
>video rental shop
Why do you need it?

same here bruv, only way i could figure you out. are you ugly or psychologically/emotionally fucked?

>wtf never contact me again

get out normie

I am on Sup Forums

So both

I've never gotten one

I managed to make my ex and her best friend fight and end their friendship as I was breaking up with my ex. Nowadays I'm flirting with her best friend.

"Tusen Takk :D" (Thanks a lot :D)

mail: something about making plans meeting up
text on phone: "i read there's the comic convention and they have ponies and stuff"
two different people btw

>aye maybe so acc
I already fucked my chances at a relationship with her anyway.

pic related

"You're dead?"

"Goodnight"

>Dang XD That's good to know

"don't call me more"

Yeah, I'm sure every guy has entertained the thought of having sex with female friends.

Even just acquaintances I talked to in class I'd imagine fucking every so often.

>Why your brother trynna finesse Wendy

2 minutes ago

>

If you're including group messages, then yesterday (a girl in my group for a team project messaged the group).

If you're only talking about personal messages then my aunt (uncle's wife - not blood related) sent me a message.

If you're excluding any family members then I don't even have any.

Are you a nigger?

No? Why would you think that?