/MENA/

Post-pepe expressionist edition. (Because threads have to be Sup Forums-related now.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eRTZg8dsVw
youtube.com/watch?v=C1MLM7cbBAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panethnicity
twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/798511133653143552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Qaf you took this too far

easter toad is not pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=8eRTZg8dsVw

turanic new sincere-romanticism

Never! There is still so much to come. I'm spearheading this assault and there's nothing you can do to dissuade me.

Hi Muslims,
I'm a white European and French.
Roast me.

t'es pas beau

tu pues !
HAHA

ça t'apprendra... b-babtou

t un kk de merde

>pas de Tunisie
user

Ta maman se fait tringler par des immigrants.

krijg kanker lol

Better ?

>>Israeli flag the only non-African in that pic
Do you not know where Portugal is you stupid fuck ?
I forgive you for the other one it's a bit esoteric

>ITT: not a single mena flag
How are you doing my homeless brothers

Good, a little hungry. Yourself?

A bit drunk and hungry, should I go for take out kufta or the usual shawerma?

xD

You wish

I tought those were the albanians...
Well, whatever it's not a merchant dutch jew-pirate that's going to tell me who has the higher moral ground

I'm not jewish I just like them
If anything you're probably more jewish than me
Gypsy as well

>I'm not jewish I just like them If anything you're probably more jewish than me

Well, then you can proceed to suck my cock since you love them so much

>gypsies
They are forbidden to marry outside their "tribe" so it's quite difficult for me to be a gypsie

Nope. My cock sucking specialization lies in the more superior jewish species...ashkenazis. Not mutt gypsy poortugese. I don't know about your haplogroups but phenotypically all of you look like gypsies.

>I don't know about your haplogroups but phenotypically all of you look like gypsies.

Ok

Indeed ok

grosse merde

J'ai dit la vérité :DD

Respecte la merde stp

Who's this baqara?

do you guys pronounce "qaf" correctly or do you say "ga" like Palestinians ?

*sniff sniff*

sorry can't resist

I'm getting tired of these shitty threads desu.

This is gonna be my last post here.
Farewell guys

Nice shop (´o・┏ω┓・o`) ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ]]]]
Periwinkle will always be mine no matter how big your biceps get (ɔˆ 3(˘ᴥ˘ )
This must be some sort of pathetic joke. At least, I hope it is O_O ughhhh I feel so grossed just reading a bit of that

I saved all of those

Jordanians originally say "ga", Palestinians originally say "ka".
"a" (no letter just a hamzah) is also common in Jordan, "qa" is only when speaking fus-ha.

"ga" is master race btw.

I find it smexy when someone pronounces ق as ga
I personally like to say it 2a though when I normally talk o-o

MSA is the best Arabic there is.
The most relevant pic I have.

I can never successfully force myself to say "2a", except when I speak with Egyptians here. I find my self speaking the Egyptian dialect despite never watching a movie or a show. Maybe from the cartoons? Timon and Pumba are much funnier in Egyptian than in English.

what's MSA?

Why do they say ga in most Hamas Nasheed then ?
>ka
really ? Like they say "kala" for "he said" or "kom" for get up ? sounds retarded

Don't Egyptians use the ga sound instead of Jeem ?
>gaysh
>gameel
>uhibbak giddan giddan

Hmm.

Super rare peri desu ^ ^
Wow, thats pretty talented. I don't like when non-egypshaans speak egyptian though because it sounds wrong. I like them to speak in their dialect
Lol haha yesh.
modern standard arabic

in Ghaza they say "ga", i think that answers a bit, and some parts of Palestine. But the Palestinians are know for their "ka", for "he said/she said/we said/they said" it's "kal/kalat/kolna/kalo" and for get up it would more likely be "koom". It sounds less retarded when you hear it in a sentence.

Fennoscandia?

Another Super rare periwinkle desu ^ ^ save it
euww I just read that post you took a pic of. hahahah that is so funny. yeah a girl might say ewww but its funny at the same time. i like smelly guys armpits cuz i love the smell of mens deodorant》~《 . so its cool man. dont sweat it btw 「(;´Σ `〃)ヘ

also night ^ ^

Here take this bunny

___(\ (\
___( ^_^)
___(_(")(")

I don't do it on purpose, but I feel like they understand me better when I speak it.
I like Egyptians here, they are bro's and never tell you if they are offended, like I recently learned from my friend in Egypt that you guys don't like to be called "masarweh", you call yourselves "masriyeen" or something

Saying "ga" instead of "qa" is weird as hell.

>fee galbee
ugh
You're right, I hate it when Palestinians or Egyptians do it. But it feels more natural when Maghrebis do it, maybe because their dialect is so different from Arabic

qa qi qo master race

>muslim in france
Why do you think you are special?

im sorry
i should have asked permission

No need for permission, they're all yours.

This whole ق business is interesting.

In thr maghreb in the capitals and city we say qa, and rarely a or ka in some places.

Oiyside of cities the bedouins ga.

So a maghrebi who says ga sounds like a backward peasant to maghrebo city dwellers.

There's an odd absence of trips in this thread.

Hmmm,>_> trips happen 10 times for every 10,000 posts. so incidence is 1 in every 1,000.
>Mena has 54 posts so far -___-

* 1 : 111

Assuming normalcy, a Gaussian distribution of possibilities of triple digits within every 10,000 posts that fall in one thread is very slim yet a very real and possible occurrence. The possibility of having a triple for your post remains the same, but distribution is at best pseudorandom - so the chance we will find trips in certain threads for every 10,000 posts is never always one tenth of a percent.

Whoops, yeah. It's not 10 per 10,000 but 100/10,000 (quads, one can argue, are trips). So it's 1%.

Mmmmm ofc lol

I could be wrong, though.
You're a med student, right? Don't they give you some biostat prep classes or summat?

I think you're right haha ( I wouuldn't know tho)
I thought it wwas 1 / 111 posts at first but I suck at math.
Not rly desu fortunately haha

Is azeez an Arab last name?

Peris head looks like a nipple
#SorryNotSorry

France will be colonised. Andalusia will return.

Could well be, what's in it for you?

Why are you so smart in like every field
I get jealous reading every one of your posts

Egyptian faggots, get in here.

>ka
it's the Kabyles who say this
I remember when I was a kid on a trip to Jijel I kept saying "klit kelb al kelb w klito" to everybody then laugh histerically
And qa is only heard in the capital and Eastern half of Algeria; everywhere West of Rilizan/Tiaret (included) they say ga. Don't know about the south though, but in Morocco people generally say qa aswell

I was in an Egyptian private school and I remember how they kept pushing maths like it was a religion, every Egyptian teacher had a calculator in the head. I though it was representative of the whole country/culture ?

middle eastern "education" ladies and gentlemen
youtube.com/watch?v=C1MLM7cbBAk

>this one example = whole culture
Are all Frenchmen the same?kys

>that guy that looks like he's 12
>that guy with a 2 weeks beard
can't tell if 6th grade or senior year

I was seven, and some stereotypes can be true on a national scale (like Algerians love soccer or Americans are fat)

Americans aren't even fat it's not 2002 anymore. No one in my family, friends or coworkers are overweight.

>this one example = whole country
no.

More than a third of the population is fat, and I'm not talking about Americans YOU know but country as a whole.

Just saw other videos from this guy
I really like him but he belongs in a mosque, not a classroom.

My Moroccanfu
And you?

You're supposed to spell it "educashaan"

Do North Africans/non peninsular peoples consider themselves Arab?

Excluding the people who already have an ethnic identity like Copts, Druze, Berber, etc

For example this Moroccan lady in my attached pic, would she likely call herself an Arab?

culturally she's part Arab, but she ethnically isn't.
for example I'am a Berber and could identify as a European (culturally speaking), eat and drink like they do, talk and think like they do; but that wouldn't ethnically make me (or my kids) European

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panethnicity

:) IDF

I've seen her on instagram saying she identifies herself as Arab...which I find absurb, we North Africans are TAMAZIGH.
Also I support for the Middle East an Israel

Me too, i support Arabs who are against incitement of Israel

twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/798511133653143552

How to fight back against arab expansion in North Africa? All they bring is shitty pedophile religion and destruction.

There's a serious lack of Moroccan flags in this thread

Thank Dog

Bilel stop being illuminati you arab fucker

woops wrong reply

Is it a reference to the guy that got crushed over a fish ?
Because that was deserved, what he did and was doing was illegal

You should get crushed over your shitposting

i know an Algerian piece of shit doing many illegal things too
such as taking giant bbc to get aids and spread it in Algeria to compromise national security as vengeance for his disturbed upbringing and identity problems
can you spare a garbage truck for good old assman?

That would be extremely painful

Heil :)

2soon :(
Jk lol 10/10

Honestly that post says more about you than the Moroccans you're insulting to be quite frank with you

too soon

no one asked for your opinion, autist perma virgin

First hot Jewish girl in these threads