Why do American sports always play the national anthem before games...

Why do American sports always play the national anthem before games? Is it supposed to fire up players which include foreigners?

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/england_bans_its_flag_to_avoid_potentially_offending_muslims_on_st_george_s_day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's the greatest song ever written.

Thankfully Im not hearing the Canadian anthem during hockey playoffs this year.

there's no such thing as a foreigner here. we are a nation of foreigners

I was born here tho as we're my parent and grandparents

that's a lie, you're a fag enabler. you smear fag cum and dyke blood on the holy bible and the constitution

Why are you pointing at the barrel?

>mfw foreign players are forced to observe our anthem with their hands over their hearts

Propaganda works best when repeated over and over again.

t. propaganda pro

>we are a nation of foreigners
t. Jose Sanchez Gutierrez

>this flag
>this post
pottery

Over 80% white population. What was yours again? pmsl

I dont understand the point of bringing someone to sing the anthem, most of the renditions are corny as fuck. Just play the music and let everyone sing like rest of the world does.

>white

>trips is truth

>not being proud of your country
Fucking cucks

we're america we can do whatever the fuck we want.

Fun fact: When the brits burned the shit out of Washington in 1812 the only thing that remained intact was an pole with an american flag. Press F.

Worse thing is that they butcher their own anthem with pop covers like fucking degenerate fucks.

is the Nazi stance during your anthem required by law, or its a culture thing?

>yfw Americans always get embarrassed on international sporting events thus can only be prideful in their own meme divisions

World War 1 I believe and it suck being a tradition

Why does the UK still have a queen?

BUILD

Says the guy who lives in a country where the Union Jack is now racist.
therebel.media/england_bans_its_flag_to_avoid_potentially_offending_muslims_on_st_george_s_day

Dunno, I think its just something we do now.

The real creepy thing is they made us pledge allegiance every morning in school.

To remind the Brits that they lost the war of Independence.

I can understand it, it's a form of loyalty programming. There's literally no other reason for it to be bursted out at a every sporting event in the country otherwise

It's a reminder that American exceptionalism has saved us from playing lesser sports like divegrass, cricket, or rugby. We also will play the Canadian anthem because they were awesome and gifted us hockey.

tl;dr it reminds us how lucky we are to be American

mfw the rest of the world is afraid to play us in our sports and won't even begin to make a concerted effort to challenge us, but we will play their ridiculous sports and we even win sometimes.

like the olympics?

We literally dominate the Olympics cuckold

Meanwhile you aren't even world class at the only sport you care about.

> we invented a sport and all we got was this one shit title

>yfw the British literally got humiliated by an Irish Mexican
>Mfw

>GREAT britain

lel

These two things.