Childish Experimental Albums

In case you don't know. Childish Experimental Albums mean albums that. Instead of be smart and clever with it's experiments. Just comes out as unprofessional.
Anybody else agree?

Add elseq to the chart.

Don't take the bait guys.

where's death grips?

we already have this its called poseurcore

Explain to me how Trout mask replica is not childish?

True experimental artists embrace the childlike and seemingly simple or random as the purest art. Almost all the albums you posted are brilliant. Why does childishness scare you, user?

>two Slint albums
>no death grips
boi

Get better at bait.

it's 900000 times more childish to call albums that are basically just great for their genre "experimental" because they are unique and imply that experimental automatically means bad whilst also lumping in fucking Slint and Bjork with The Gerogerigegege and Butthole Surfers

also

>Yeezus
>literally experimental at ALL

Either b8 or terrible, uninformed, uneducated bullshit

t. death grips fag

>Skips question
Just curious.

>True experimental artists embrace the childlike and seemingly simple or random as the purest art.
I bet you know a whole lot about music theory.

> to call albums that are basically just great for their genre "experimental" because they are unique
Are you this dense? How you not heard a single of the albums i posted
All albums I've listed count as experimental. Look at any source.

I listened to MedĂșlla again in good headphones and I couldn't help being disappointed. The second half hardly features voices at all, it's just slightly more eksperimentul Bjerk sound. Why? Does she do any actually interesting work?

Experimental artists are often well educated in these oppressive systems- in order to better and more thoroughly reject them. "Experimental" is not a synonym for "complicated," "requiring of great talent," "virtuosic" or any other bullshit. Educate yourself- and then unlearn it all.

what would the adult experimental albums be?

>Trout Mask, Tokyo Anal, Ascension, Tweez, WH/WL
Are actually good

Is Tokyo Anal Dynamite actually experimental? It came 3 years after Napalm Death's hit album.

Tokyo Anal is not good.

Field recordings of OP's erect penis

>look at any source

Wikipedia? :^)

Gerogerorien is barely experimental

Stupid. you are one.

I don't believe thats how it works. You should describe what aspects of TMR make it childish and then he should contest your claim

>Impying that death grips isn't the best experimental hip hop group of all time
off yourself

See, here is how we know you're an idiot.

Tokyo Anal Dynamite wasn't experimental and wasn't trying to be.

It was just really noisy punk rock from a group who had a member who just fucked a vacuum on stage.

Did they do that to be deep or experimental?

No, they did that because they were punks, and the guy did that because he was a sexual deviant exhibitionist.

STGSTV isn't trying to be experimental, either. It's a guy whose hobbies were Pavement, acid, and harsh noise. So he made music like the music he liked.

You try living with the guy from Black Dice and not making an album full of noise.

Not everything that sounds even remotely weird is "experimental", you mong.