ITT: Churches in your country

just kidding, this is my local church

Looks nice.

I only got the ones from my own state saved.

This is the church I go to :3
It is very comfy inside too.

People have tried to burn it down so many times now, most recent time was just in July :(

Mormons might be weird but their temples are beautiful.

It kinda sucks.

>People have tried to burn it down so many times now, most recent time was just in July :(
Why? It's stone, not wood.

thanks
Panama looks neat and pretty

Just to cause as much damage as possible.
I wish they would actually investigate the arson, I can't imagine how much of our police force would be on the hunt for the perpetrator if it was a synagogue or a mosque burnt down as a "hate crime".

Well, judging from pic, that's a work of complete amateur. So much probably some varg-wannabes or hooligans. Tho you're right, police must investigate such shit, it isn't a joke.

Notre Dame in Ottawa

Shoul post one from pernembuco too, but I don't have them all at hand right now. =/

Orthodox or Catholic? It's beautiful.

Orthodox. Cross shape gives it away pretty easily.

>Germans are destroying churches to mosques

There are a lot of Eastern Catholics out west.

*To build mosques

Yeah this kind of crime is 99% of the time just native youth who are bored and want to stick it to the racist whitey (even though they don't understand that it was the Catholic church that fucked them and not the Orthodox church).

But yeah, wish they would be investigated. I'm happy the church is still around though... Grew up going to it, and it is the centre of our community.
Yeah, Ukrainian Orthodox.
My area is hugely Ukrainian, lots of signs in Ukrainian as well as people speaking it (usually just older people).

This is another one that is not very far away.

Noice

Well, hopefully they grow out of it.
At 90's we had an arsonist here, that one targeted all kind of religious buildings, not that churches. Real problem was that he used thermite and stuff, so some buildings even crumbled from fire.
>Yeah, Ukrainian Orthodox.
We have few here too.

Behold the glory of the MEGACHURCH

Is there a mart in there too?

My local church where I was baptised

christfags btfo