From your experiences, which country responds the most positive when they find out what country you're from?

From your experiences, which country responds the most positive when they find out what country you're from?

Russia.

You

nearly everyone likes Ireland t b h
if I go on holidays people think I'm english but when I tell them I'm irish they like me again

Latinos always reacted positively.

>tfw hated by all of your European neighbors

I prefer the English over the Irish 3bh

Literally every country except for some of our Neighbors.

I prefer Scottish over Irish but only when they're not talking about something that's important even for me to want to understand what they're talking about.

All of them

Whenever i travel over to finland and open conversations with swedish the natives always respond in a warm and welcoming way and proceed to speak swedish themself.
What a great country finland is i hope we can reunite once more to see both of our nations prosper for the betterment of all swedes.

Equador, Peru

czechs

None

western Europeans but not for the right reasons.

ayyyyyy

It depends really. I've heard people from the US call me Nazis, but I've also had American women practically begging me for sex.
For that reason alone I would say America, but in general I guess some neighbors like The Netherlands and Danish are bros.

Cyprus

Was the nazi name calling bad banter or genuine insults? I'd be too afraid to say anything nazi related to a German because I assume they've heard it all millions of times.

Mericans, The majority love the English and make me feel very welcomed and snug. Best ally

i feel like most people react pretty positively to finding out im an american cause we dont travel that much and ppl arent used to talking to us face to face

cant give a specific country for positive, most negative is definitely germans though

Most countries but Asian countries, specifically SEA, like us.

Most slavic countries. Specially Poland and Russia.

Greeks and Armenians

Most positive : in europe poland,spain or portugal i guess, outside of europe everybody loves us
Most negative : Germany, but europeans usually don't like us very much

Had good wibes with german
Didn't talk that much to women around the globe though

for me it was russia, I want go back there so bad

Well, I have not gotten any negative responses after only visiting Switzerland and Japan.

Philippines.

Despite Duarte's anti-American rhetoric, Filipinos like Americans a lot.

north americans
europeans can be pretty tsundere, i don't really know why

Australians are lovely.

>mfw go to Australia
>Waitress doesn't even know what a shishkebab is
>"It's meat on a stick"
Literally looked at me like I have a problem. Poverty tier country, holy fucking shit. Americans are the actual bros, they never judged what I eat in their country. Hey, I hate muslims, so we can get along well too.

>tfw have traveled to several european nations
>greece
>france
>germany
>have barely interacted with the locals at all

I have no idea.

None

none

>i feel like most people react pretty positively to finding out im an american cause we dont travel that much and ppl arent used to talking to us face to face
LOL
also please fuck off back to Twitter with this disgusting syntax

What do the germans say or do that indicate their negative responses?

I spent a year in France and they all responded positively when they found out, though that's probably because it was in a small village and not some shitty tourist trap. Mexicans were pretty nice to me as well

Brits were ambivalent. Germans were the fucking worst though

What did the germans do?

It depends on exactly who it is
It depends on what opinion they have about rich people

Americans tend to ask for cocaine. Not sure if they're joking.

They kept trying to push blame for Iraq on me even though I was six when we invaded. They always brought up US politics even though I had told them that I had no interest in discussing it

They were mostly young people though, so maybe that was a factor

Oh god
Do they blame us for what the government does and stuff?

When I lived in South Africa, it was not uncommon when I was out and around that black people would go from standoffish to very friendly when they realized I was an American and not an Afrikaner.

The ones that I interacted with did. There were some nice Germans that I talked to though, they weren't all cunts

Nowhere

My stats professor is Turkish, people seem to like her

They don't actually care, Germans like to virtue signal a lot if you hadn't noticed.