Marina and the Diamonds

Now the last few threads were actual cancer and everybody keep complaining why anyone is talking about her music so this time ill ask you some questions and hope that this thread will actually be good.

>your favourite era ?

>what's your favourite song ?

>your favourite album?

>your favourite music video of hers ?

>do you think that her voice got fucked up over the time because of her smoking ?

>would you visit a concert of hers if it would be pretty near to you ?

>do you guys think she also likes girls ?

feel free to answer any question you want and please guys dont make it end like the thread we had yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1j6j7YHE0
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
youtu.be/Cc5q6i7Fa7s
youtube.com/watch?v=VbOz6jkX8cQ
youtu.be/l1pT2uN3m0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op here just answering the question

>TFJ

>Oh No!

>The Family Jewels

>also Oh No! and Froot

>no not really she stop like 3 years ago and said in an interview that she pretty much got her voice fucked up because of smoking and shouting a lot because she wanted a voice similar to Brody Dalle.

>anytime

>yes she once said that she had a very special relationship to girls

she's fat!

fatty fatty fat!

nobody cares about that nigga

>your favourite era ?
Music: TFJ. Looks: Electra Heart
Numb
>your favourite album?
TFJ
Hollywood
>do you think that her voice got fucked up over the time because of her smoking ?
Possible, she souned fine in older concerts
Not anymore
I hope, she Does show some Dyke traits

>Not anymore
why that because of her voice ?

>I hope, she Does show some Dyke traits

She isnt a lesbian. I think shes bi what makes it acceptable because i want to follow my dreams

>Not anymore
and yeah forgot to say it. I would absolutely fucking love it to go to a concert or appearence of hers back in the day when she didnt had that much fans or simply wasnt that famous

>your favourite era ?
The Family Jewels
I am not a robot
>your favourite album?
The Family Jewels
I am not a robot
>honestly no
Yes, if prices were cheap
Honestly couldn't care less if she does

you really like that i am not a robot, but what about the froot and electra heart any other songs you like

>your favourite era
Post-mortem tbqh

what are you talking about ?

Yes, i was just answering the questions though. I didnt like electra heart, well except for lies and primadonna, but i did like the look/style. I did enjoy froot, it can be a little cringey here and there but i did enjoy it. When i first heard Happy i nearly shed a tear, i wasn't feeling too good emotionally, and that made me feel better. I genuinely like most of her music and look forward to her new material. Its also awesome how hot she is, didn't know she was as hot as she is when i first heard her, didn't know what to expect tbqhwyf. I also think she looks great even now tbqh. No I'm not a marina shitposter and dont like how she's now a meme on here.

Favorite song is Happy

ty for actually having the exact same opion as i do. As for the shitposters they fucking suck dick and im pretty pissed about her being a meme. The fucking meme is about starting a marina thread always shit posting not talking about her music and complain about her looks but the worst part about that are the charli xcx faggots shitposting her on the thread and always talking about that marina is dead and died in a car accident or that the marina from the TFJ died and the new one is an imposter etc its pissing me off

daily reminder

If someone put so much effort into making this for it to be excessively posted could they have not at least made the borders and arrows look nice. They're wavy and blurry, at least put some effort into your shit posting if you are so insistent on doing it in every thread.

These guys simply dont have a life

She had a cancer anyway.

Yeah its true she lost her hair in the Electra Heart era

Death threats from Charle?

This is my new and improved version, I'd wager it's much better than the other one.

where is the black haired marina from the electra heart era

My bad

>she will never show off those massive puppies or at least wear something revealing enough to tease them
It hurts so much knowing this.

because they're gone

remember that one time Marina completly failed at a performance and got mad when people made fun of her

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1j6j7YHE0

when pouring coconut water in your ass: pulp or no pulp?

>your favourite era ?
TFJ
Hermit the Frog
>your favourite album?
TFJ
Fear & Loathing
Not sure, maybe she was just exausted
No
Yes

Charli wasn't even a thing back then.

HUGE FIRM TITS AND FLAT SEXY STOMACH

Also Flat ass

Ty your work is appericiated

But the hair she had in the electra heart era were wigs

Nice ty good to know but pls dont post that pic of hers ever again

Honestly, I think she's hot and I want to fuck her raw. I want to bend her over.

Were those your questions?

i just want to remind you that this is her now

Electra Heart was her best you fucking autists

Yeah feel free to answer them

Fuck off you stupid cunt Electra Heart is for the SJWs and all the faggots

Yeah, it's a problem. She lost too much weight in the face and just looks like an old slag now.

From behind might still be OK though.

but she has no ass

I wouldnt care about her not having an ass

See with such a face you get great blowjobs

>small lips
>skinny face
>wrinkles
>bunny teeth
>loose skin
yeah, sure

Yeah...

kek'd

thanks user

the /wpop/ general pic was foreshadowing this

her boobies are nice but her music better

>Electra Heart
>Bubblegum Bitch or Miss Y idk
>Electra Heart senpai
>Probably Froot
>Nope, she still sings beautifully
>You bet I fuckin' would
>Nah but like maybe idk

Ma motherfukin n-word

No one knows who she is, but everone knows about chvrches

fvck off

fvvk vvv

damn...

where did everyone go?

Dont ask me dude still waiting for some anons

> I'm going to choose EH (I like electropop, I don't care if Sup Forums hates it) mostly because it was the time when I rediscovered her and Primadonna blew up (I remember a car passing by playing it in my small town in Mexico) and it looked as if Marina was going to take over the world.

> I couldn't really choose they're all like a different "feeling" for me.

> See above

> Primadonna and the FROOT videos

I don't care for the other questions.

She died

You should be thankful she's a Sup Forums meme now. A lot of people will probably try her music because of it. In /Grimes/ there's often people asking where to start with her or how they heard a song by for the first and want recs.

Lol what a bitch. Poor guy.

btfo

She hates her fans.

She doesnt you fag

she really fucking does though, most of her fans only like her for Electra Heart and she really hated making that album. Also most of them keep whining about how Electra heart needs to come back and that she's shit now

Yeah i understand her all these crying about electra heart are sjws and faggots

My english is fucking broken sry guys im very tired

why so many marina threads lately?

why not?

She's the grand master elite pop musician of our generation.

Op here i was always looking for some nice threads and the last ones were absolute cancer so i decided to start a new one with actual question to talk about her and have to say that im pretty satisfied with the outcome of it

what did he mean by this

CHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLICHARLI

charli killed marina xD

don't mind me, just posting the hotter,younger,more talented version Marina

shes a big girl

VREEM VREEM

post favorite Charli song

>Electra Heart. Really love the aesthetic even though it's now the tumblrina feminazi trademark

>Savages and Valley Of The Dolls

>Froot

>Oh No or Blue

>nah

>If I wasn't a poorfag

>Wishful thinking maybe but yeah

Boom Clap

Diamonds

BEEP BEEP

Ty dont mind the other faggots, finally someone else dont thinking that she ruined her voice

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

she gets more unattractive every time i see her posted here

think again

>that "actually my name is Marina"
it's so cringy, she says it in a snobby cunty way, as if she actually sounded good and desirable

nice photoshop ;))

Her style has changed tho, doesn't mean her voice is 'ruined', just means she's grown in 5 years.

youtu.be/Cc5q6i7Fa7s

Yeah that bitch is 30 that happens when you get older

>that choke at 0:33
also your video is over a year old

youtube.com/watch?v=VbOz6jkX8cQ

this is what Froot sounds like now, it starts at 1:53. you can hear how broken her voice is especially at the lalalala part

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Only thing that sounds weird about that to me is the falsetto is a bit awkward, otherwise just as talented as ever.

Same gig: youtu.be/l1pT2uN3m0U

jesus christ, i can't make it through without cringing, she fails one fourth of the lyrics and these weird pauses and this autistic sounding synth. It's like she expects the viewers to sing with her but no one does which makes it even more awkward

that your meme is garbage

A thread like this? Once or twice a week

Why does she seem to have fallen off all social media?

Ty dude