Look for houses for sale in my neighbourhood

>look for houses for sale in my neighbourhood
>US$389,505 for this ugly shitstain
>four HUNDRED thousand dollars

Looks like I'll live with my parents forever

Your country
Is property too expensive in your country, to the point you'll never be able to afford to live in the same neighbourhood you grew up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY0UxIOinkc
sahibinden.com/listing/emlak-konut-kiralik-esyali-kiralik-ozel-havuzlu-villa-sahibinden-362460707/detail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

245k for this

My uncle lives in a three story house with somewhat nice property, I don't know how much it exactly cost but it was less than 200,000 Euros

I think typically a nice midwestern family home is around 130k-150k at a good price now days.

Is it in the middle of nowhere, so he has to fly an ultralight to work?

Because being remote is usually the cause of low property price.

Ok, change of plans. Finfags getting another mutt in a few years.

Tiny veiled self-hate thread, you can get a house 3 times better, bigger and located in a better hood (nice meme spikes and fences) this
applies to 90% of chile. pic related a 200k house in a normal area of my city.

actually buying a house is plain dumb, you
rather buy a cheap land and then build your own house

forgot pic

Well real estate here is never going to be cheap, so I'm not sure I'll ever own my own home.

Anything below $200k is a ghetto in my city.

That would cost about 3 million SGD in singaPOOR.

They actually look quite cozy

Based China

Nice desu. I thought Finns all lived in commie blocks.

living in London m8, enough said
luckily i got some inheritence otherwise id be fucked

I guess we should all live in studio apartments.

It can't be, i thought only here was like that.

Is the dog included?

Found a perfect house for a man of your size for only £75 here mate so stop whinging

I noticed that about LA countries. Not just Chile. Same in Brazil btw. And hotel prices are very high too. And I think the same is true about some North African countries. Forget which one I was looking at. Morocco? Tunisia? Algeria? But it was one of their capital cities and the prices were insanely high. And I heard that some parts of Russia (Moscow?) are insanely expensive too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xY0UxIOinkc

207k in my town

That looks so cozy senpai

burgerland outside of the bay and new york is ridiculously cheap when it comes to housing, so there's that, too

>actually buying a house is plain dumb, you
rather buy a cheap land and then build your own house

ABSOLUTELY THIS

guess building is cheap there since you guys dont have any building standards ?

>not buying caravan instead of house
>m-muh investment that i will make profit 20 years later

lmao

~5000$ my home in the middle of Siberian nowhere

Actually, the building codes here are very strict because of earthquakes.

Canada is legit fucked if the prices don't drop

>guess building is cheap there since you guys dont have any building standards ?

afaik we dont need them for houses but we do need them for buildings

>Is property too expensive in your country, to the point you'll never be able to afford to live in the same neighborhood you grew up?
pretty much

It is hard to compare to the US because the price range here could be insanely high. So it all depends on the area and the cost of living/salaries in the area. But most people live in their own homes. I would say, where I live, about $200k would be an average price in the "middle class" range. But if you live, say, in the NYC/NJ area, my god, houses there are old, ugly, and/or expensive as hell. So when it comes to real estate, there is a bit of everything around here.

house prices are getting absurd in southern ontario. like if we have another recession we might have a mortgage crisis because the vast majority of people are borrowed to the hilt

post pics of dacha

gonna rent this shit next month

sahibinden.com/listing/emlak-konut-kiralik-esyali-kiralik-ozel-havuzlu-villa-sahibinden-362460707/detail

ah yes the earthquakes, biggest earthquake i've witnessed in Finland barely made glasses shake.

everyone is drunk

>400,000
doubt it

I live in the U.S state of New Jersey, dear god the property taxes are insanely high, along with the house prices. Also you can't conceal carry in New Jersey, everything is fucked in New Jersey. Never move to New Jersey. I'm planning on moving to Wyoming where it's lower cost of living, by a lot, constitutional carry, lower sales tax, and life is better there.

Yes (or rather, probably).
Nice has the 2nd most expensive real estate market in France. It's not as bad as Paris, but a 20 m^2 flat can easily cost 500-600 € a month here.

Buying requires spending 1M+ € pretty fast.

a house like that would cost US 112k in my city
the price would be decrease 6 times if it located in countryside

My cousin bought a fuckhueg house in the middle of Montana for 300,000

I laughed. Thanks for the humor!!

Answer: No
Just look at my flag

If its in the city , 600sqft apartment would cost 300k and above