ITT: times when artists noticed us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU
youtu.be/33o32C0ogVM
twitter.com/lorde/status/430186358930292736
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S41849558
observer.com/2015/04/with-rap-bagpipes-black-metal-liturgy-created-one-of-2015s-first-great-records/
twitter.com/litvrgy/status/589665255669698560
youtu.be/5lXC-oY5zo0
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you retweeted

>>tfw no chvrches gf
for real though

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

still one of the funniest things i've seen on Sup Forums

>dat jaw
>elf ears
>5'0''
>overweight
just no

wish people would stop taking Sup Forums so seriously

what a bunch of retards who cant deal with the fucking internet, fucking amateurs

wish people would stop Sup Forums

a timestamp for ants?

youtu.be/33o32C0ogVM

at least you know it's true

just checked her out
her voice is so weak and indistinguishable
what's all the fuss about, bois?

What a pansy

delet

She looks like a 13 year old. That's quite literally all there is to it.

But seriously, after Sleep Cycle will the three other AnCo-mates ever be off suicide watch in 2016?

quit being mean to deak and his boys :(

Made me sad :( Poor Deaky and the boys. He's honestly right though. So many people here are just way too bitter.

;-; deaaaaak-kun

A lot just say mean shit without actually being as mad/bitter as their posts suggest

She's just so plain and uninteresting to me

I think it's just sex appeal that carries her band

Still, most normies aren't epin ironic memelords and take this sort of comment at face value. Which is fair enough if you're not part of the culture. If a comment is all you have to go by, and said comment is bitter and mean, you're gonna assume that's how the poster is.

>imes when artists noticed us
I really like your music

twitter.com/lorde/status/430186358930292736

her fanbase is "pure cancer" if you know what im saying

o i am laffin

poppy is like the shittiest arg thing on youtube ever

""""artists""""

what did you do

>not already following Lil B
kys

got drunk and tweeted metallica related shit at him, like "hetfield's got a bigger dick right?" was kinda dumb but also funny

Fucking kek.

i remember ariel pink tweeted this

I'm trying to reverse image search your avatar but nothing is coming up

she's cute though

Ruban Nielson of UMO was "laughing" at Sup Forums calling him a cuck

the one time flylo did an ama on Sup Forums

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S41849558

I found him.

I've also talked with Iglooghost a bit about DAWs and his creative process, and had a funny snapchat exchange with Clarence Clarity once

for some reason I forgot it's dumb to post my twitter, but Milo replied to me & confirmed he's fine with piracy of his music.

Are people irl this sensitive? Has Sup Forums made us all calloused assholes?

good
shit

the incessant buzzing of wriggling multitudes scraping like cicadas
I make bad decisions

Bands like them are meant for people who want to seem like they don't listen to conventional music and are "cool". Their music is very accessible so while I don't dislike it, I also find it very bland. I'd say this same thing about Phoenix before their music appeared on every single car commercial. Vampire Weekend held this same status for awhile before getting really popular, but I actually like a lot of Vampire Weekend songs. At least their music is not generic pop techno with a few guitars placed here and there.

lmao

Same happened to Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, The Rapture, The Libertines and a lot of bands. I remember when The Strokes were overhyped til the point they made records so bland an self-indulgent that they were no longer the so-called saviors of rock.

observer.com/2015/04/with-rap-bagpipes-black-metal-liturgy-created-one-of-2015s-first-great-records/

if you're actually asking that question then Sup Forums has turned you into a shitty person

HHH senpai noticed us?

he truly is meme lord

To be fair, if you had no clue of how we talked on Sup Forums and your first exposure to it was people saying your bandmates are going to kill themselves because you made a better album than them you'd probably be a bit freaked out as well.

He was cool with it once we told him it was just banter

That user nailed it, actually

twitter.com/litvrgy/status/589665255669698560

>Ctrl+F "devin"
>0 Results

I don't think it's noticing when he used Sup Forums for some Yugioh game. Hell, he probably still post there.

What was the picture, Iglooghost and Clarence are both top artists

>nu-male band has pansy nu-male members that can't handle the banter
Why am I not surprised

brandon and 7kt ruined her for life. the only way to cope was to start dating brandon.

>A literal kid is posting his epic tweets here

yeah I'm outta here

link

thats what makes her cute tho

not Sup Forums but tim heidecker recently did a rant abt how Sup Forums talks abt him
youtu.be/5lXC-oY5zo0
he also made a track abt it
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

damn...

What a libtard cuck

that apology card was maybe the most decent moment in Sup Forums history

wasnt deakin in that thread

no, a few people were just DMing him on insta

"And I check their profiles"
kek

i understand that some sick fetishists might like elf ears and manlets prefer small chicks, but since when does a huge jaw and being overweight makes a gril cute?

>not liking small chicks

she's probably like 15lbs overweight at the most.

in a 12-year-old-boy frame, 15 lbs is a lot

Is it just me or do Animal Collective seem really sensitive to what people think about them? Deakin and Avey at least, Panda and Geologist don't really seem to give a fuck.

Are there any popular musicians who actually like Sup Forums?

define popular

CSH

nobody likes Sup Forums

it's not that it's a deal breaker but we live in le current year where lanklets are in abundance and i'm 6'6''
5' is crazy short though

ae confirmed memers.

>mfw this happened with Modest Mouse
I really liked Strangers to Ourselves as a whole, and Good News as well as Ship Sank had some great songs, but they just lost the "edge" they used to have.
A lot more accessible. Good, but not as "out there"

Poor Deak the Freak is too pure for this cruel world.

AAA on watmm is one of my favorite things on the internet

oh fuck i just got quints

lil b

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps

Quints for truth

Yep, same story with Foals, Snow Patrol, Death Cab for Cutie and all those bands ruined by hipster-fandom

churches seems like a cunt. i dont think im gonna buy her EPs after seeing this twitter comment. fucking narcistic bitch who does she think she is

thanks for the rare poppy user

Absolutely disgusting

i made this to make mutants mad
enjoy

Well done, bro, I'm mad now.

didnt notice watermark

doesn't she look a bit like that abomination here though?

Why did you black out your name in one place, but left it in an even larger font in the reply?