When will americans all reunite as one under the future 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump?

When will americans all reunite as one under the future 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 2 weeks

There will be another 3 week chimpout when the Electoral College decides to confirm him

Probably this
It will stop once the companies organizing the riots realize that it really isn't changing the fact that our politicians won't go against the system.

When the non-whites are purged

We won't. I personally will never support him because of his retarded tax plan (not cutting spending while dramatically cutting taxes, creating a shit ton of debt), his promise to silence the media with libel laws, his admiration for Putin and other dictators, his climate change denial, his anti vaccination stance, etc etc.

But you're not out making an ass of yourself by rioting, that's good enough for me at this point.
Even Bernie Sanders said that he looks forward to working with Donald on policies that might help America. That's the attitude that people need to take. Work with each other to help our country, and take a stand if there are policies put forth that might hurt.

I will fucking riot if he makes good on his promise about libel laws.

He certainly hasn't earned my trust throughout the election, and so I will fucking protest until he comes up with a decent plan for the economy (domestic and international), and invests in, or at least doesn't cut, education. I disagree with him on nearly everything and would have voted for a fucking throbbing cock over him, but in my personal life these things matter the most and are what I am willing to stand up for. Before now, I didn't have to worry about this, but since the election this has been the only thing on my mind.

Only beta nu-males hate or mistrust the Trumpenfuhrer

>americans all reunite as one
never because fags like drump and shillary and their corporate masters profit from these phoney divisions
ie: niggers vs whites, spics vs whites, liberals vs republicans, etc

When he actually embraces American Pragmatism and reaches out to the people who didn't vote for him.

Seriously. He lost the fucking popular vote. That means that at least half of the country doesn't approve of his shit. At the very least he should acknowledge this and pledge to represent them as well.

If you will the popular vote by less than 70% you DO NOT have a political mandate. YOU need to unite the country.

PRAGMATISM, Donald. Look it up.

it won't

US SECOND CIVIL WAR WHEN?????

He lost the popular vote because illegals can vote in California, literally who gives a shit.

Nope, that's a myth.

No, it's not.

Never

snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

>America
>debt

For any other country, this would be a problem but considering that if you default, the world is fucked, nobody is going to let you do that. Not to mention most of that debt is owed to your own people which the government can fuck over willy nilly.

>cut government revenue by billions of dollars
>increase or keep at current levels military spending
>don't cut entitlement spending
>barely cut spending for other government programs

>people will defend this

When will Americans unite and all root for the proper team in all sports? (Da Bears, Cubs, Bulls, and Black Hawks specifically).

Americans don't unite the losing side will bitch on the internet and in safe spaces after "protesting" becomes too inconvenient. Especially when they realize that tearing apart cities which heavily voted in Hillary's favor is pants on head retarded. Go into the country and wreck shit if you want to 'get back at them'

Conservatives didn't riot with Obama, but they did bitch consistently for 8 years and were obstructive as possible. Expect the same thing from the Liberals this time around except with more "literally shaking".

Ditka bless you

>his admiration for Putin
I consider this a good thing. I agree with you on everything else though. Trump supporters blindly love Trump as much as Trump haters blindly hate him. He has so many objectively bad policies unrelated to "muh bigotry", if his tax plans and energy plans go through, we are absolutely fucked.

Well conservatives did that when Obama beat them by historic margins. Why should left wingers just fall in line when Trump didn't do that?

Dumb ass. He's never attacked Clinton supporters or Bernie supporters. He's always been about all Americans. He's only attacked the people in power or those who go after him.

It's the left that sought the divide. It even came out of Clinton's own harpy mouth. Retards like John Oliver and TYT and click bait sites like buzzfeed and huffington post brainwash useful idiots into thinking he's a racist and shit like that. You know the same people who flat out hate white people.

Oh. And listen to his victory speech. Or any other major speech to the nation.

Your lot hear only what you want to hear.

>muh ebil dictators

go to bed neocohen. we are tired of fighting your shitty wars

Is not rioting considered "falling in line" now? There is precedence for bitching speaking up and being obstructive while your a minority party. That's actually good cause it prevents the majority party from being power hungry tyrants. However rioting in the streets is not a good idea cause again THEY ARE DESTROYING LIBERAL CITIES. They aren't striking back at the 'enemy' they are destroying other Liberals property and attacking members of their own base for being racist/sexist or not progressive enough.

Remember when this happened in 2000 and the ensuing chaos of the Bush riots? No? Cause it didn't happen. Democrats at the time knew that the best way to drum up support was to look like the altruistic oppressed party and slowly siphon support away from the Republican's base. Now tell me what effect on people's perception of Liberals will these riots cause? Will it get more votes for them in the future? Best case scenario it scares conservatives living among them to be silent until voting and worse case scenario it causes people who's would have voted democrat to not vote or turncoat due to their property/face being smashed by a over zealous liberal lashing out.

>Some bong believes what he reads on 4chinz

No one vote the majority of the popular vote. And Hillary leads in the Popular Vote just with California alone. The rest of the states stand behind Trump, that's why he won the EV.