epiphone thunderbird pro/ genz benz neopak and a 210/115 cabs

first
cort X6 BK
second hand washburn bad dog
current
cort X6 BK with a broken bridge and missing strings
the same washburn bad dog with water damage

>First Rig
Some Ibanez strat and an Ibanez amp that came with it.
>Current
Fender Telecaster, Fender Mustang, Gibson Les Paul Studio and a Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier

First- Ventura Les Paul,
Vox 15 watt portable amp (don't remember the model name)

Current- American Standard Fender Strat,
Egnator tweaker 40 with Marshall cab (looking to get a marshall head eventually)

>first
Shitty ibanez rg and shitty ibanez amp
>current
Fender pawn shop supersonic guitar
Fender American standard telecaster
Gibson SG jr
Orange thunderverb 50 that I'm trying to sell

I hate having a bulging disc in my spine. I haven't been able to play guitar for any amount of time for over a year. Really hope I can get surgery befor I'm off my parents insurance. #personalblog

Bump

why does that make you unable to play guitar?

>First Rig
Ibanez Iceman // Line 6 Spider II

>Current
Fender Telecaster // Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier

Peavey Generation Tele into Fender Hot Rod 2x12

amp way too loud and big (about 90 pounds) I wish I would have gotten a 1x12

First: Yamaha TRBX 174 + Warwick BC10
Current: Sandberg Classic Special 5 + Fender Rumble 410 + Little Mark III
We've come a long way.

Standing or sitting with the guitar puts pressure on my back and it causes pain I can't play for more than 10 mins

Maybe you could try playing it while lying down?

>first
schecter a10 warthog + Line 6 spyder

>current
1979 Guild S-70D + SF Fender Dual Showman Reverb

I also have a Mustang that is in dire need of a set up, so it's not in gigging use rn

>first
Sunburst yamaha pacifica and marshall mg10

>Current
Fender Strat (mexican)/El Degas Les Paul Custom and Vox VT40+

>first
a really bad Squier Strat (that candy apple red, though) into a Vox AD60vtx
>today
mainly a Les Paul 'classic' into a PRS Archon 50

>first
vox pathfinder 15r
stagg l400
and later Gibson LPJ2014

but to sell this due to having a money issues :A
Now I am left with stagg l400 that I play unplugged and some acoustic guitar that was my first instrument

since after new year it started to get better currently I am planning to get :

Schecter V1 Platinum
Marshall JCM900 SLX
Ibanez PF450

How do you guys use multiple amps if you play live?

lehle.com/EN/Lehle-Little-Dual

Alright lets say youre making a venue for people to play at How many amps are enough for 2 guitars, drum set and vocals?
How do you connect them and adjust their levels etc?

what?
that's totally the FOH mixers job

Okay well say I dont want to hire someone to do that shit and would rather let people play for free and have free shows and shit, how do I do this? What does everything hook up to? Just a mixer?

yeah, a mixer and a PA system

So, get a perma PA system and a mixer and they plug into the mixer and all sound will come from the PA system?

>plug into
yes, the microphones go there

Well shit where does everything else plug into? seperate amps?
New to this shit if my retardation wasnt obvious.

-electric guitarists have their amps, since it's part of their setup and sound, so these get mic'd up
-drums get mic'd
-singers obviously
-keyboards either already got some symmetric line level outputs or you just hook them up with some DI-boxes
-bass amp either has a DI out or you DI it directly from the instrument, or if you have a spare mic that can handle the low frequencies then just mic the cabinet
-acoustic guitars either got a pickup system you can DI-box, or just put a mic in front

so yeah, all that goes in to the mixer are basically microphones or (DI'd) line level signals

Alright makes sense.
So just worry about getting a decent PA system and mixer and let the electrics worry about themselves? Im assuming the mixer will have volume control over each seperate line thats plugged in.

yeah, that's the main purpose of the mixer

Alright, I appreciate the time taken to explain shit to me. Im trying to set up some free shows and learning from scratch so if you think on anything else I should know let me know.

no problem
maybe check out some local venues similar to your desired size and ask if they can briefly run you through their setup so you get a better idea

Yeah, thats what I really need to do and have been planning on it.
Now it's a matter of finding decent stuff cheap enough. How man pluggins on a mixer should be enough for decent sound, I found a mixer with 7 inputs but that doesnt sound like enough.

I broke the behringer in a fit.

it doesn't take too many inputs to make shit sound good, but ideally you already have a bunch of processing available in the (digital) mixer, so you don't need a lot of external EQs and compressors and whatnot.
I'd look for something like the yamaha 01v96 or a soundcraft si compact which can be found for a decent price used

That's a gorgeous axe. Peavey knows how to make some sick guitars

> 2016
> playing guitar

Crate 1x8 with an acoustic guitar with a dean markley pickup. Now i have pic related.